Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 54. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Everybody believes to blockchain and also want to gain good money from crypto currencies so peoples invest to this market and to be a part of this ecosystem, this ecosystem will be bigger at the future.
Activity: 560
The most attractive thing in crypto for me was fast daily trading. Monotoring charts and making quick decision was the joy. Also for some long term profit i started doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I joined Crypto first is to have low maintenance work yet possibly pick up pay. Second is this is my venture for the future and in conclusion, it kills time however gainfully of movement to take a break and great to have study and information.
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Obviously one reason to make money, otherwise what is there to hang out in the shuffle. In the world for money
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have many reason why i'm here in crypto or in the bitcoin but my main reason why i'm here in crypto is financial problem because i think here in crypto i get extra income and i got my own money here but i think the other people we same answer like me about financial or about money.
Activity: 644
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Well, Honestly joined in crypto world because I want to earn money on my own. Admit it, all of you is just like me. But when times goes by I also in joined participating here and my knowledge in crypto world is also expanding. I am also curious what is Bitcoin and how it works and other coins. Because of the point of view of the members of this community it gives me an idea about cryptoworld. I learned some ideas about bitcoin and why it is volatile.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I have 2 main reasons and i think most of us , 1 is technology and 2 is money everyone wants make money and crypto is one of ways to make it and i think its good time for it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Probably the whole point is that people are starting to learn what crypto currency is and how to work with them correctly, so now I'm here and I want to use my time for this. And of course I want to make money
Activity: 159
The reason i joined in Crypto is because i saw my friend making cash on it and i want to try how to get coins for free and get good cash too, but i got hooked up because the money i am making now is more than i expected that is why i did research here in this forum and learn more things who to get good project and participated there and get a good coins and get good cash in this coming future Cheesy
Activity: 121
Crypto is raising again and I consider that it will increase to the unpredictable tops. So I am here to see its great finish in the common development.
Activity: 210
The biggest reason I am joining Cryptocurrency is that Cryptocurrency can earn a lot of money.
Before I joined Cryptocurrency, I heard many successful people with Cryptocurrency and managed to buy a car, a house, an apartment.
Of the many events, it made me motivated to join Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
I love the technological advancement Cryptocurrency is integrated with. That's why I joined in the first place. I later now discovered that Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and someone can make reasonable money from it and since then, I've fallen more in love with crypto.
Activity: 81
The idea of making money hooked me to join here. I think, this is a good way of earning money and its very convenient since you can work anywhere and I'll be able to have an investment.
Activity: 182
The very reasons of the most people for sure is to earn big and become rich, and that is my reason too.
There are lots of success story in crypto investment.
I wish someday I can be one of that too.
I hope my investment will bring me a millions and even more in the future.
So I will just hold on to what I believe can bring me to that.
Activity: 139
I joined the cryptocurrency because when it was introduced to me I got interested. I can earn through participating in bounties and I can also invest and get profit here. I can have an extra income in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 32
main reason is there is no mediating to trading and have chances to invest with low price 
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Many dreams I want to make happen through crypto currency. All of which underlie my reason for struggling earnings through crypto currency. I just want to get knowledge about something new. I want to gain insight into the great technological developments while I can benefit. I want to get smarter and also make more money. Like a dive while drinking water. In crypto currency I can get a lot of benefits, especially the science that I can use to get long-term benefits.

One of the main reason why I joined here in crypto world is of course to earn profit where I wouldn’t have to invest money. Crypto currency market gave me an opportunity to do so, through joining joining/participating campaigns.
Activity: 153
why im here is because crypto will change your life because crypto change my life and you will learn here to wait and have patient and you will lerab here to trade your coins and the right time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
My main reason is money and my second reason is fraternity
indeed we are all looking for money on the same land, but I have a Bitcoin brother who gives each other information about the news about bitcoin and talks about cryptocurrency
I prefer to do a discussion, rather than have to speculate that makes my head spin
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

When I first joined crypto I was mostly interested in learning how crypto could help remittances and peer-to-peer loans across the world as enabled by Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: