Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 52. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Most of the reason why the people here in cryptocurrency because they earn more money, all people need monyey for their daily life and the cryptocurrency is best to earn money through online because crypto is open for all people what status you are now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Obviously, I want to earned extra income because I know that cryptocurrency is an opprtunity that can helps us to sustain our daily needs. Although it's a little bit risky but I know that there are so many ways on how to earned this coin without having a capital. And now, I already did joined the bounty campaigns which is most commonly liked by the people here to promote the specific project or company.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
In business naturally the main aim is to make profit or maximize profit, my main aim in joining cryptocurrency was to make some cool cash in other to meet my immediate financial needs and wants. Although I have plans on investing for long term in one of the several profitable coins available but that is still a bit away from now.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
I joined crypto space for long term investment. Started with investing in Ethereum, then Bitcoin and some altcoins.

Activity: 98
for me, crypto is the main type of work, a few years ago I quit my job and went to crypto
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
to earn money and fulfill my dreams of life. there is nothing wrong with my crypto test, I have seen a lot of proof crypto too.
Activity: 202
My main reason for joining crypto is to help myself and family financially. I heard crypto from a news and right then I was curious about it. When I started to read about it, I realize that it has a lot if potential and opportunity that can help me financially. Then after some time, I realize that it has a bigger role in our society in the future.
We should also know what are the uses of cryptocurrency in our everyday life not just on the bounty aspect. I know that it would bring opportunities to us bounty hunters but we should also dig deeper what is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
When a friend encourage me to try crytocurrency because he had earned a huge amount on various tasks about cryptocurrency. One of them was joining bounty campaigns.

Currently I'm participating in signature campaigns. Though I havn't earn as of the moment but I hoping to earn some few months from now.
Activity: 266
Ofcourse to earn money is the main and the biggest reason to join crypto, some actually are working their daily lives in crypto and make it their their daily routine to earn money to support financial problems. For me i join crypto because its less hassle than other work out there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
when i first heard about Bitcoin, I began to investigate in detail. This maked me to join in crypto world. The crypto helped me to recognize the upcoming innovation and change.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It's just simple to earn big money. and fulfill my dreams of life. there is nothing impossible if I try to enter the crypto.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
I had been notice that if i joining here in crypto currency it gives me more income than my regular jobs and i can fulfill my family needs everyday, i just keep on researching the right way to make me success here in crypto currency and make my dreams will come through someday.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are with us forever. I believe that cryptocurrency will make our world better. So you need to become an expert in this field. I think that in the future, experts in the cryptocurrency will be very popular. That's why I'm here and developing my skills in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
 The technology was an amazing on, one of it kind and there has been none like it ever since, attracting my interest in the crypto market., but once i learned that there is a money making chance in here too, i stuck to it
Activity: 98
I believe in crypto and its future, I'm interested in being part of the future and crypto ... don't want to miss
Activity: 93
My main reason for joining crypto is to help myself and family financially. I heard crypto from a news and right then I was curious about it. When I started to read about it, I realize that it has a lot if potential and opportunity that can help me financially. Then after some time, I realize that it has a bigger role in our society in the future.
Activity: 110
The reason I am still joining Crypto Currency is Digital Currency is called CRYPTO which has no physical, but its equivalent physical currency value is more than 1090 its kind is foreseen as a new investment basket that will BOOMING DIMASA HOME, because it is not touched by bank policy or goverment with like this then crypto will never die and will always be a lot of devotees to berinveatasi
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Many people can't grasp the concept of owning something that isn't tangible, or doesn't manifest in a physical form. I suppose that is the reason they will be left behind one day, realizing they missed an opportunity of a lifetime.
Activity: 126
Ok let's be honest it is all about earning we know for the fact that once you earn here in crpypto its not a small amount and that is the main reason oh come on you will nit gonna join here just to waste you're time that's why we need also to follow the rules and regulations so in that way we can also pay the crypto back by just following on it
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
One of the reasons to join crypto is we can do this project where we are, we’re not glued to the hours worked as well as people who work in the office, certainly with matched choose the project of major corporations, so that the result is also not bad for the necessities of life
Pages:
Jump to: