Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 51. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 132
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I Would say more than half of the people around here.
is here to earn a couple of bucks.
and the possibility of earning and learning.
more and more people are getting attracted to crypto,
for possible profit. and it would really keep the volume of the people higher.
although some of it, didnt the see the impact of crypto to the world.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The motivation behind why I joined in crypto just in light of the fact that I need to gain additional salary, through the assistance of this I can contribute for my kids' future,. I can have a move down on the off chance that I free my activity or I need to begin an independent company. Another is, in crypto I can deal with my own income or benefit that I can make it much more greater than sparing it in banks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
the reason is simple enough.
I'm just not left behind by the times, if I join when crypto has been much developed then I will find it difficult to catch up. basically the world today is getting older will be more sophisticated, as well as the economy, will soon be all-digital use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I immediately became a big fan, because I really believe in blochain, and I think that we can have a good earning by investing in this now. All people who join the crypto currency, took a chance and earned a fortune
Activity: 546
there is only one reason in joining here in crypto because this is only business which is not competition or risk in this work and this work need only trust and doing the work regular and having patience for take profit in the types of coins in this field.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Since I love crypto and I want to get some interest from investing in crypto. Crypto market is a new and potential market. It will be popular in the future.
Activity: 79
I am always fond of investing. I traded stuff for money since I was in high school Wink And I am seeing huge opportunity in this market.
Activity: 140
I joined cryptocommunity because I believe in the future crypto believe. that the time will come and everyone and everywhere will use crypto. It's safe!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
To be honest, I joined crypto because I wanted to change my life for the better, in crypto I could earn money and I could pay all my debts and my finances also got better, I hope crypto will continue to grow and will continue to profitable
Activity: 171
Y I have much more reason than one why I joined crypto.some of it are:to spread crypto to my friends,wife and children, to make money, to invest and to work towards its progress in my country and in the entire world.
Activity: 224
Dear friend,
There are many reason for us to join the crypto world. Those are for profits, for future technology, for high sercurity, for the high tech finance, for business, or for life. That is a goal we should reach to. We learn about it and control it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Ive been here for two reasons. Learn and earn. Exploring more about the futures plan. I was here to gain more knowledge about tokens and crytocurrency. To gain benefits from my daily works and to have income from my coins.
Activity: 62
The reason I got into crypto is because I need some extra income to help my family in our financial situation. My friend told me about this crypto, I don't believe in him at first because I don't have any knowledge in internet world, but after some encouragement from him, I decided to give it a try.
Activity: 238
The reason I'm here is probably, like everyone else, try to earn. And also to understand and start to leave the main job. I really want to leave))
Activity: 105
My hopes to get rich in cryptocurrency are still only hopes. I see how people get rich here by investing their money right! I hope in a year I can do the same!
Activity: 196
The reasons for each person are different. Personally, I joined crypto because I liked the idea, and I believed in quick earnings. The blockchain is the future and I expect the price of my coins to rise.
Activity: 197
- It is interesting
- It's not boring.
- This is an opportunity to earn
- This is an opportunity to install the mining rigs and to heat your room Grin
Activity: 126

because I want to get extra money, so our needs more and more then we need extra money in order to cover all our needs. here to get the benefits is very easy, in comparison with other places.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The biggest reason I am joining Cryptocurrency is Cryptocurrency when it is very interesting and Cryptocurrency is a way to get big enough profit.
I think Cryptocurrency will be something valuable in the future, therefore, I am trying to join Cryptocurrency.
I became more confident when I saw my friend's success after running Cryptocurrency trade.
I became increasingly excited to learn about Cryptocurrency at the time.
I then read a lot of information about starting Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1

One of the reason why i joined in crypto industry is because i see great potential of earning great profits here and i also believe that it will be the future of trading, transaction, purchasing an item or services and a tool for payment.
Pages:
Jump to: