Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 50. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The main advantage of blockchain from the traditional banking transactions is the absence of intermediaries. Traditionally, all transactions with money and financial data inevitably pass through intermediaries. The authenticity of the operations is confirmed by banks. But blockchain does not have a central authority, therefore transactions are checked by all participants of the system. This allows you to simplify the procedure and get rid of intermediaries.
Activity: 34
It is new payment method and I think with a fast development in the world and high integration among different countries, Crypto will become an effective way to pay, transfer and coorporate. By knowing its potentials to development, I joined to gain a good chance for earn more and more.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
This forum is primarily a great source of information, especially for beginners. Also this forum gives the opportunity to earn money to everyone.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

I come to the cryptocurrency world because I see that this is future technology, I just want to be one of a pioneer and can get rich and change my life with this market
Activity: 168
The main reason it of course benefits which i can get with crypto. I suppose it is the main reason for all here. And as i am sure crypto will be spread wide in a future i want involving in it in the early beginning. I think it gives me advantages in a future.
Activity: 103
In order to make money, the purpose of adding cryptocurrency is nothing more. I am not a very knowledgeable person. I don't know how to create any technology products, so I am here only to become a trader or bounty hunter!
Activity: 77
Cryptocurrency is a chance to realize your plans for the future . That can help me with that .
Activity: 57
The ideology the technology represented got me curious, dint know much about it yet i wanted so much to know more about it so i decided to join in to find out more about it as there was no information sources by then, i must confess however that joining in was the best decision i ever made as i found out that there is more to crypto than just the money and the exiting technology, we might just be a part of the future in making
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
so I went into this field.
because of crypto I can reach my dream.
I know here I can increase my investment money. Just as we should be trading so I always read the forum so I can get the lesson and work well done for investing in crypto currency.
for the investment is not unfortunate
much opportunity in crypto that we can took in order to realize our dream.trading can be one of this way, but before starting better to prepare our skill and knowledge.so we know what we will doing in our trading.
Activity: 81
Because I can get extra income .to his main work .
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
so I went into this field.
because of crypto I can reach my dream.
I know here I can increase my investment money. Just as we should be trading so I always read the forum so I can get the lesson and work well done for investing in crypto currency.
for the investment is not unfortunate
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
because I like to learn to trade.
so I'm more attractive to crypto currency because I have a friend who is rich in crypto so I still teach him to make me money too.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
because I know here I'm rich priest I know bigger money is getting here than working fulltime. The crypto currency is a business where you can get rich. you should be able to promote the project besides you should have extra money to invest in coins that you can grow.
Activity: 68
I used to be interested in joining a crypto because I am looking for some extra income. And I get the info from my friend, crypto and I am trying to learn the crypto.
Here I was lucky because of a lot of modern technology, and new things that I do not know. And with this the future crypto world I think will be very bright.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I'm such a person that I try to follow all modern trends. And the crypt is such a tendency. It is more and more part of our lives. There are already various spheres that take the crypt into circulation. That's why I'm here

And so, probably one of the main reasons why I'm in the crypt, I see this area as a very good opportunity to earn a decent amount. I think that most of their participants in the cryptomir pursue this goal.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I'm such a person that I try to follow all modern trends. And the crypt is such a tendency. It is more and more part of our lives. There are already various spheres that take the crypt into circulation. That's why I'm here
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have joined crypto because I'd like to be part newly system in terms of the advance technology used to convert  my fiat assets into digital currency to lessen troublesome while making a transaction usually for big transactions and lessen the time consume with low transaction fee.
Activity: 336
When asked what the reason is, I will answer because crypto is a result of technological advances and the internet that is associated with the presence of a purchase or sale transactions can be described as digital money. in nowadays most people don't want to live a hassle bringing money fro there first in large quantities to look like elaborate and troublesome, especially with the presence of crypto will make our lives much more advanced and certainly easy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
I joined here because i saw huge potential to earn money. I'm able to earn coins through joining bounty which i used to invest and trade in crypto market. if you are diligent in finding good bounty campaign you can earn huge amount of coins when it is successfully listed in exchange with out any financial investment coming out from my pocket
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
Personally I know people that earn good profit on crypto. And even left their office jobs, now they are freelancers. But as for me I just started, so I believe in success and in that fact that crypto may give you a real chance to get not bad profit and at least to have additional income. But first of all I believe in the idea that crypto and Blockchain is becoming our usual thing in ordinary life. Because more and more people are interested in it.
Pages:
Jump to: