Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 49. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
The biggest reason for joining the crypto money market is to get extra income. The crypto money market provides us with this opportunity. How do you need an excavation, buy and sell, and reward campaigns offer different benefits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I join in the crypto because of the result. even if you see the current state of crypto can continue to grow in the future and will be increasingly used in a variety of things in the transaction. with the reason it certainly makes the expected results of the join in the ICO will be increasingly good.
Activity: 104
The first reason I joined here is that I was requested bitcointal account when I joined some airdrop programs, and for a long time I didn't do anything in here, but recently, when I decided studying about crytocurrencies, I comeback and I found that there are many interesting information in here, and I can learn alot of that will help me more for make money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
I joined this forum mainly to learn more about cryptocurrencies and also participate in bounty campaigns and earn some good amount of tokens.  
Activity: 212
Cryptoindustry attracts me primarily with its huge volatility, which means that you can make a lot of money here
Activity: 294
I came to the world of cryptocurrency for money. but unfortunately I was a little late and now it has become much more difficult to make money, as the market has become unstable.
Activity: 378
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I came for easy money. Also I need to spend my time with benefit. Crypto currency gives me both. I'm really happy that I was introduced to this world. There are so many opportunities for development.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I'd like this industry. I'd like math way. I'd like such volatility and trading possibilities. And I see so much interesting projects. Yes, profit is one of the main reason also. I participate in the ICO. i trade. I research. This is my
Activity: 228
One of the reasons is that, I earning from here, I have job right now but still I'm not satisfied with the salary that I received so that's why I need some legit part time job that still pay me enough for my needs and that is Crypto!  I really like here doing this kind of business
Activity: 81
I joined crypto because of earning from here. We can earn huge amount of money by joining good projects and bounties. Also we can get different type of knowledge from here.
Activity: 218
I joined to crypto because my friend told me about Cointroops and advised me invest on this token. I didn't know anything about crypto before. But I was interested in this project and the industry as a whole.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The reason why I joined here in crypto because I really wanted to earn money, out of curiousity also how they get profit using bitcoin, how it works. It's very interesting to learn new things like this at the same time you get profit. Now I'm happy to be part of this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 208

Honestly speaking, to earn. I am a middle aged plain housewife. And for the longest time, i've been practically searching the internet for online jobs. Cryptocurrency gave me that much desired opportunity to be worthwhile again. Being able to help my husband pay all the bills that were piling up every month.
Activity: 140
Crypto, if you are serious can even become a constant source of money, which can be enough for everyday life.
Activity: 144

What about you? My reason is pretty simple, I want to get some profit. I really fond of blockchain technology and I understand it is our future. That’s why I hold some coins to be safe in future.
Almost everyone has the same reason for getting involved in cryptocurrency. Everyone wants to have an extra earning through several available ways of earning their cryptocurrencies. Besides that, I want to start knowing about it since it is not quite famous among the entire population, so I am taking the opportunity to become ahead of many while early.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/

What about you? My reason is pretty simple, I want to get some profit. I really fond of blockchain technology and I understand it is our future. That’s why I hold some coins to be safe in future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
Hello! I have two reasons. First, it is an opportunity for additional earnings. And the second interest is to learn the crypto-currency world. We live in an interesting time. Time for a change. And it's very interesting. Smiley
Activity: 238

Basically it's money. I have some friends deeply involved in crypto and they kept telling me about this i i thought i have nothing to loose if i give crypto a chance.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
It is new payment method and I think with a fast development in the world and high integration among different countries, Crypto will become an effective way to pay, transfer and coorporate. By knowing its potentials to development, I joined to gain a good chance for earn more and more.
I have joined here in cryptocurrency because I want to earn money. We can't deny the fact that we are here because of money but one more thing is I want to know more about crypto and I want to be updated in new technology. We shouldn't take advantage of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

Many reason different answer on whats our reason joining here in crypto. But for me i'm so curious in this form that many says it gives us money or profit in participating here. It's true that crypto will fulfill your dream and achieving more gain. I'll do crypto as my partime job and it gives me more earning than my job. The reason why I'm joining here is to achieving my dreams.
Pages:
Jump to: