Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 57. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Honestly, I am here because I want to earn a money from working for a bounty and receive the reward. Almost users here is because of money. So that I enter this kind of forum to help me with my financial problem.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
Literally to gain profit Wink.  I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing.  I honestly don't care about crypto before even I heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so I decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what I expected Wink.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Because I see this crypto can be a technology that can be developed even greater and can be an alternative world to make it a legitimate currency. In addition, crypto also has a very good feedback for its community, in addition to teaching its community to master the creation of technological advances and doing business, it also teaches its community to increase the living standard of the community by making money from this technology.
Activity: 434
This is a great way to earn money, and is located almost anywhere in the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Curiousity, technology and recently thought of financial stability. Living in the crypto world is great and fruitful, learning to much things about technology, finance, psychology and illnesses (LOL I think this is relatable)
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Because it gives advantages. if not for profit I don't want to waste my time. that's the main reason I joined Crypto. project crypto can be done anywhere.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I'm attracted to the opportunity to earn extra money, but now I see the crypt as the future of the financial system.
Activity: 154
the reason I am joining this forum or on crypto currency is because I know that by joining this forum I can earn more money.
the rest I also want to know more about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
Though its not easy to engage and get involved in crypto but I still have many good reasons why i join in this risky cryptoworld. First, I want to be more productive and make use of my free time than going out with friends. Second, this can be very worth it because while staying at home with family i can still earn income. Mainly, I join here to save and prepare for the future, investing in crypto will be a big a help in my financial problems, soon i will leave a more convenient lifestyle.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
One of my reason why I joined here on crypto world is because I know this is the fastest way I can reach my goals in life but it needs also a deligent and perseverance to obtain our goal here in crypto world. I know also that cryptocurrency has a good future when it comes in usage in our economy.
Activity: 162
To be honest, well I am here because it is my new means of earning money. We all have to be honest and accept the fact that we are all in here to earn one way or the other. That is our initial and primary reason for being here. Trusting, believing and loving the coins, the project or the technology would be a plus factor only.
Activity: 135
I joined the encryption market for two reasons. The first is that I am usually interested in some fresh things. Second, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies will make my life better, and I can get more.
Activity: 140
I like the blockchain technology. very good and can be used in the future. and crypto is the best investment for everyone. everyone can trade using their crypto assets. no limit.
Activity: 140
the reason I am joining this forum or on crypto currency is because I know that by joining this forum I can earn more money.
the rest I also want to know more about blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
Activity: 161
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have heard abouut crypto from my friend who has been working here since crypto's start. And I have decided to try too and I am so happy that I have done it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I'm new to trading, but I really want to learn the basics to learn how to profitably trade. There are a lot of different types of trading so I has much to learn..
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
I want to become rich and famous Cheesy

It was a joke but cryptocurrency can definitely improve your financial state. If you go deeper into trading, mining and become a professional in this area the earnings can be really high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
I dont find the job in real life comfortable for me, i like to work alone, and crypto is like a dream for me
Activity: 205
At first, it was all about learning blockchain technology for me and the technological opportunities it can bring. While learning about the various opportunities, I learned about cryptocurrencies. Then further research brought me the idea that it could be a great financial asset. From then on, I have joined and earned from almost every activity involved in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

I join the crypto market because it is a great opportunity to earn some money in an easy way. The crypto market also helps me to manage my investments properly and to develop an investment strategy.
Activity: 64
That is a very good question, the first reason is to be able to get used to the new technology of cryptocurrency,to be able to deal with digital currency... And secondly it's to be on a platform with not limit to how wealthy u can become.... The major reason is to make more money which also calls for extra care to avoid loss. I participate in bounty campaigns too...
Pages:
Jump to: