Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 55. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Many dreams I want to make happen through crypto currency. All of which underlie my reason for struggling earnings through crypto currency. I just want to get knowledge about something new. I want to gain insight into the great technological developments while I can benefit. I want to get smarter and also make more money. Like a dive while drinking water. In crypto currency I can get a lot of benefits, especially the science that I can use to get long-term benefits.
Activity: 268
My priority thought, i don't think i will leave the market even if i make a lot of money here because the feeling of supporting something new is another.
It's kind of a fun hobby, there is a lot more to do in life other than just doing regular crypto trading though. make trading only as a hobby.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
my first interest in cryptos was around 2016, when I started to hear about them in the forums, because they talked a lot about investment and I didn't have money for anything, i didn't care much, now this year i started to read more and to know this forum and here we are, i still don't have a lot of money to invest but i know airdrops and i like to make bounties, in addition, to trade one token for another.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
The reason I join the crypto currency is quite simple, I want to earn a large income without the need for capital. Therefore I joined the crypto currency by choosing a bounty campaign program. All the time I muster to be able to achieve maximum profit. I want to be like the people around me who have already succeeded first through crypto currency. I am sure if I am patient in joining this crypto currency then I can change my economic situation for the better.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
My priority thought, i don't think i will leave the market even if i make a lot of money here because the feeling of supporting something new is another.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
My reason primarily on engaging into cryptocurrency is to earn profit. Cryptos are mostly profitable becaude most coins are having price increase in the market making it a profitable investment to hold for years unlike in real estate or stocks that are having stable market price. It is just huge amount of patience that is needed as well as commitment.
Activity: 272
the main reason we join here is that we will invest in bitcoin and we will trade, because we will get faster profits every day, so our goal to join in krypto to get many benefits.
Activity: 107
I join crypto for lots of reasons, to make money, to catch fún, to know what is going around the globe.
But the most important reason is to make money.
Activity: 56
I got into crypto because of the testimonies people were sharing online. I was still in school at the time and  looking for source of income. I decided to join to see if it could change my state
Activity: 114
Probably like everything else, I've gone to the crypt world, because I wanted to earn easy money. But now it is almost impossible. No matter who you are, an investor or a bountyhunter, there are people who provide projects very similar to real ones. I'm waiting for the implementation of the project Menlo.one, because its creators promise to eradicate fraud and help good projects.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
At first it is all about the money but after learning more about Cryptocurrency I realized that the technology it brings will be a big help in the future in terms of money transactions, I have been in crypto space for almost a year and I love that it continue to attract people to use these technologies.
Activity: 140
Because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market  Smiley You can choose the ones that you like. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto. For example, I gave my preference to the company Safein.

Basically its about earning money in fast and convenience way. I am working now for 20 years already but still just enough for daily needs. I want to have some savings in my  bank or in crypto someday before I retire. Hoping that crypto business can help me achieve it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Well people do have different motives why they joined and participated in cryptocurrency. Personally,  I joined cryptocurrency because of money.  That was why I joined  crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The honest answer is money. Money (in big amounts) is really hard to earn doing your 9-5 job 5 days a week. It's mentally hard and you really don't get enough money to have this worry-free life traveling and trying out new things.

Crypto is a bridge to easier life.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

The main reason why I joined cryptocurrency is to make profit. Ofcourse to become rich also. Eventually the market is not that good for us to make a leaving. But from what I observe this is also a good sign for a day trader which will benefit the up and down trend.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
cryptocurrency is a new niche in which you can settle and earn quite large amounts of money. now the market is ready for new investments ,which may bring high returns in the future. new technologies on which the cryptocurrency is based can also bring new knowledge and income
I started entering the cryptocurrency market because I thought about the profitability that it could bring to the investor but for quite a long time entering this market I made other comments on this market. Cryptocurrency is a very potential and efficient market for investment, practical applications and applications of blockchain technology in many parts of the world, demonstrating the tremendous potential of crypto.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
im join in crypto because I want to make a lot of money and I think only crypto that can give me a lot of money.
Activity: 224
There are many reasons why I was joined in crypto world, one of that is I would like to earn extra income to help my family and at the same time I want to give myself a better future. Aside from earning money the other reason why I'm here is I've learn more knowledge through reading and studying strategies on how to get more profits in bounty campaign, investing and trading.
Activity: 224
my reason for what I joined the cryptocurrency is that here I can get additional income.
Activity: 280
This sphere helped me to find myself, I believe in technology which provides cryptocurrency and promote it's to my friends.
Pages:
Jump to: