Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 59. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
I think I should make some changes to improve my family and life. So I'm going to add encryption. I believe most of it is because I want to make money in the encrypted world.
Activity: 36
Im joining here crypto to earn money and to learn the crypto names
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I became interested in the crypt because I see great prospects for the development of this technology, which can bring big money.
Activity: 239
One of the main reason why I joined and involved myself in crypto is to have a better and brighter future. I want to give a better life to my family.
Activity: 136
My main reason why Im joining crypto is to earn money because It can help me provide my allowance and also for my daily needs.
Activity: 406
Because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market  Smiley You can choose the ones that you like. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto. For example, I gave my preference to the company Safein.

I agree with you. the first purpose of joining cryptocurrency is to make money. and also we can work wherever we are without pressure from any side.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I learned about the crypt relatively recently, only half a year ago and I noticed that now things are not going well. I want to earn some money here..
Activity: 406
the reason I joined the world of cryptocurrency is to earn a living and also want to advance the world of cryptocurenry. as the development of the times of cryptocurrency most in interest by the world community today.
Activity: 60
Because I need extra income for this period of time . I really like cryptography .
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

My reason is that it easy to earn and make a profit with this kind of industry and it can fulfill my dreams and it gives me hope to improve my life to be a worthy person by the help of cryptosystem.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I am very interested to be here, to analyze and make a profit . I understand that my income will depend on my return and knowledge - I want a rich life
Activity: 128
Because I saw the possibility of getting rich from this industry, I joined the industry. I have friends who have earned a lot of wealth from this industry. Although this market has entered a low point, I believe it will rise again. So I will hold my coin and continue to wait.
Activity: 42
Most people probably will have the same answer to this question. It is the great way to earn money or even the greatest in this world. People are simply to access to their account and earn money anytime as long as they have internet connection. It helps people financially, and they can also improve their personality, such as English and world Technology. They can always update about the newest technology. The most common reason is because this is profitable.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
At firat, I join in the cryptoworld because I thought this is the neaw trend. But as time goes by, I learn that I can earn money by working on campaigns here. You can get a good profit and you can learn about investments.
Activity: 149
easy way for money making i think. also have great way for pass my time here. by the way i'm getting paid by working here i think lol
Activity: 154
At first I want to know more about Bitcoin and after exploring bitcoin I learn the existence of other coins which is altcoins that allow to invest more and more cheaper.
Thus it attract me to know more and start to learn invest.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2

It's very simple , I joined cryptocurrency because I want to be successful in life , I know that I can make some good profits here that I can use to support my family in everyday life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

My main reason why I joined cryptocurrency because I know the potentials I can get when I invest in cryptocurrency , I can earn a lot of profits if I invest in some good coins in the market and I believe that cryptocurrency can make me successful in life. 
Activity: 102
I joined the encryption because I was deeply attracted to the knowledge of the encryption field. The encryption technology is really great. Secondly, encryption can bring me great wealth, and these wealth only requires me to spend less time. Less energy
Activity: 348
simple, i love the investment world. before getting to know crypto i invested stock and gold, when i got to know crypto i saw a big market and started investing crypto. from here I can invest and look for a good ico project, besides I look for crypto from bounty results.
Pages:
Jump to: