Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 61. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
We all want to eat, buy a new phone, drive a Mercedes, travel all over the planet! The crypto currency market will help fulfill the dream of millions of people - to become financially independent!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

My reason  why lm joining here is to meet the needs of my kids especially my dreams to become rich because many people already become rich created by bitcoin.I found bitcoin as a source of income without agelimit as long as you know how to follow rules you can have a payment.
Activity: 42
Universe of Crypto is mammoth and it's getting greater, new undertakings with creative innovations which can tackle numerous issues are rising, it's an immense region, that we can investigate so long, and this investigation is loaded with benefits, new contacts and new data. It's valuable for everybody!
Activity: 377
Merit: 252
Before my solitary reason is to acquire cash since I believed that it is the new way and most straightforward approach to gain cash yet I wasn't right. Participating in cryptos resembles taking part in an amusement that you don't know how to play with it, so you should figure out how to learn and inquire about for the systems on the off chance that you need to learn quicker. So I joined cryptos not simply to gain cash but rather to have another information in this sort of advanced money.

My main reason for joining crypto was initiated by the boom crypto received last year. It appeared to me that this is a sector with great potential and I needed to be part of it from an early stage in order to get a good turnaround.
copper member
Activity: 504
I am incredibly interested in cryptocurrencies and how they work, grow and appear. My favorite thing to make it work for me and it makes me happy
Activity: 336
Being a stay at home mom, I need to find an extra income for me to help my husband with our expenses and to have my own money to spend with my personal needs. I did captcha encoding until somebody introduced me to bitcoin (airdrop/bounty hunting).
Activity: 39
Before my solitary reason is to acquire cash since I believed that it is the new way and most straightforward approach to gain cash yet I wasn't right. Participating in cryptos resembles taking part in an amusement that you don't know how to play with it, so you should figure out how to learn and inquire about for the systems on the off chance that you need to learn quicker. So I joined cryptos not simply to gain cash but rather to have another information in this sort of advanced money.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
A friend invited me to the world of cryptocurrency. I'm here to make some money, because my official job does not give me the opportunity to live at a normal level.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I still believe blockchain technology. People has no trust to the market because of volatility. If they can be patient and hold, they will be earn much as soon as possible
Activity: 434
BITWIN
My reason is that I am truly believe in future of crypto in general and I want to be among early adopters and then make a fortune while there will be gold digger
Activity: 364
my reason is very easy, just want to get rich quick, because I think investing in crypto that can make me get rich very fast.
Activity: 217
About a year ago, I had no stable job, my salary was enough to cover my daily life. A friend introduced me to cryptocurrency. He guided me to work for Bounty projects. I began to study the knowledge of crypto on the internet and books. Bounty has brought me better income. I also started trading in small amounts. I hope that in the future crypto will continue to bring me more money so I can buy a house.
Activity: 114
Primary reason I joined Crypto: TO earn extra money. Fillmmaking is a lot demanding at the same time can be still for a while when u are not on a project. U will need to get other things going to keep the income steady or just for an escape. Also, gadgets are crazy expensive u need to keep up. Crypto seems to be a side means of making money to be able to fund personal projects and buy more equipment
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Aside from wanting to learn about the basics of blockchain and how cryptocurrencies behave with regards to each other, i also wanted to try my luck as i invest in crypto too. It's really good to learn and earn at the same time especially when the cryptomarket is in good condition.
Activity: 140
Of course it's all because of money, I first got to know Cryptocurrency from my friend. and my friend has provided proof that he can earn so much money from here, and this is what made me interested in joining and joining Cryptocurrency, hoping I can succeed from here. Can buy luxury homes, and cool Mercedes-Benz cars.
Activity: 182
The reasons why I joined here in crypto is because I want to earn money from it. I do believe that it has a big potential thats why Im still here and holding some altcoins for my future.
Activity: 560
Bitcointalk is the best resources for anyone interested to know more and the latest news of Bitcoin and crypto. Almost everyone in the crypto started from here. So I guess not really big secret why everyone is here.
Activity: 392
maybe my reason for joining crypto is not much different from the others that is to get money to improve my finances and make my life better and I have savings for my future and my family
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

After thinking a lot about your question, I've concluded that the most important reason for me to enter this market is information and constant learning. I like to leave my comfort zone and delve into the unfamiliar fields, learn something new and constantly put my brains to work. The blockchain is a brand new thing, and I'd like to know more about it. Knowledge is profitable anyway.
Activity: 126
The reason why I am here is because, I want to learn about cryptocurrency. since I knew that I can also earn by learning things about crypto. if I have enough knowledge about it, I can use it as much as I can.
Pages:
Jump to: