Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 60. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
of course to get the results in a simple way and in a hurry. Crypto is the solution to the correct way it is proven real. Crypto delivers results that can be said to be quite large even exceed the other job. This led to the present a lot of people are starting to get in and was also interested in the world of crypto.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
I had no reason in joining here in crypto space. It was a unexpected happenings that brought me here and at that time i did not know that there are a lot of opportunity here to earn. If only i serious this crypto who knows. Maybe i had a good experience now with it but i think being afraid to test new things is the reason why i did not start seriously. Now, i want to learn and earn with crpyto and that is my goal today.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The free money I can earn and getting bigger profits with it is the main reason why I join crypto. I can also take full control with my own money and have a bank of my own using my own computer. That's what makes it really interesting here.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Real talk. I was here for learning about the world of cryptocurrency that my implement with in this for the future. I would set my set my self ready for any changes of the world from its currency and fiat. I was here also to explore and gain with my knowledge about campaigns by using my rank and my accounts. No other reasons. And thats why im here.
Activity: 700
To earn money and to get use of crypto. Crypto can help me and my daily lives. It can help me from earning money even it is my part time job. And I want to learn how crypto works and why people believe in it.
there are many reasons why people join here and have a crypto, but the exact reason is because to earn money and a definite profit.
in the present most people do not want to live in the trouble of bringing money from there first in large numbers to make it look complicated and inconvenient, especially with the presence crypto will make our life much more advanced and of course easy.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 34
In my opinion, most of the people joining in crypto to get rich quick, they don't need to know the technology of coins, they just care about the price moving
Activity: 68
I know bitcoin from my friend, firstly i do not believe that this business can produce much money, after looking at what  my friend do and he makes a lot of money then I believe and I do it too, I love my work even though not many at all, I will focus and more active in order to produce more, like my friend gets, now there is no reason for me to leave this bitcoin
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Everyone who are investing on cryptocurrency or joining bounty campaigns are expecting to earn more profit or become reach in the future.
Activity: 112
To earn money and to get use of crypto. Crypto can help me and my daily lives. It can help me from earning money even it is my part time job. And I want to learn how crypto works and why people believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 378
The main and obvious reasons  to join crypto is to earn money for anyone. But it's a new industry and different project on new concept. So it's a great way of  learning
Activity: 88
I added encryption because I was curious about encryption. I think encryption technology (blockchain technology) has a profound impact on the whole world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Haha, the reason why I added encryption is very simple, because encryption can bring me great wealth without spending a lot of energy. Although I am shocked by the powerful technology behind encryption, the most attractive thing for me is money.
I think as for most of us. From time immemorial people are motivated by money. But in addition to earning, you can get a lot of useful new information, knowledge and experience.
Activity: 98
When I first started, my gate was Ethereum. I thought it was neat but had a lot to learn to fully grasp it. Then I discovered Bitcoin and that there was this massive space of cryptocurrencies which I had never hear of before. Once I learned more about Ethereum, blockchain, and I understood what it was trying to accomplish, I was instantly hooked. There was a new technology that was able to hold people to truth and honesty in our world of corruption and deception. I desire to live in the future with all the new technology and advancement; cryptos looks to me like the way money will change, from centralized to decentralized authority. Whether or not Bitcoin and cryptos thrives or crashes, our money, along with other fields, will forever be impacted by this technology
Activity: 98
Because it has the ability to reshape how humans do trade on this planet by leaving centralized and monopolized systems we use now. But this is also the reason asic control and any sign of potential centralization causes me to be very weary in any further decisions to invest more money or buy any further into crypto. For all I know; Jamie Dimon was right, I might be a sad bag holder when bitmain leaves with my money.
Activity: 106
Haha, the reason why I added encryption is very simple, because encryption can bring me great wealth without spending a lot of energy. Although I am shocked by the powerful technology behind encryption, the most attractive thing for me is money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I like the idea of earning money using your own phone and laptop. Crypto change lives in a more confident way and really promote freedom to all.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
There are 2 reasons:
1. I believe that cryptocurrencies are very useful for the daily lives of many people, I want to know a lot about it and I want to help the development of cryptocurrencies.
2. I want to make some extra money. I think almost everyone wants it.
Activity: 133
The reason I joined the encryption market is because I am interested in new things. When I touched the cryptocurrency, I thought it would bring us more profits and make my life better.
Activity: 336
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Depends on the project. But if somebody invest in btc would be %100 for money! Projects like holochain i am investing for the tech.  Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Because crypto is a job that is very exciting and we can get large amounts of money. I don't know what will happen in the future and just work this crypto is able to deliver extraordinary results. And the work of others is not necessarily able to give great results.
Pages:
Jump to: