Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 62. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
I joined in crypto aims to supplement my income. Because my previous salary is very small. Here I became a bounty hunter. Every day looking for opportunities to follow a good airdrop. I am also happy to choose and find a good bounty that I will follow.
Activity: 134
For me, I was a freelancer and once I got an order from a Russian client then I started to do that and after that, I was addicted to investing here so in short, this is my actual reason to join here.
Activity: 77
My reason is earning money. Despite the fact that cognitive,you will discover something new.
Activity: 56
I think only 10-15 percent of all started investing in the crypto currency for the sake of new technologies and development, the majority just came in order to make additional money in the market that is rapidly developing, including myself.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I am here because I want to earn money and crypto is the best place where you can earn money in relatively shorter time. Although there are many risk associated with crypto investment but the gains are also huge. I think almost all people are here to earn money, their needs may be different but the purpose/mission will be same.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Needs and also work is my biggest reason why I am in cryptocurrency. work here is very easy in the work and also very help me in getting many benefits. I myself am very lucky to be in cryptocurrency
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
First thing joining in crypto is only to get the income, much more money and profits. However, after joining and learning more about crypto, it is not only about the income. It is about the new way to change our lives. It is a great chance to join investment and trading simply. We can gain money and knowledge including the advanced technology here.
I agree, initially when I invested in crypto, I thought only about money, but eventually learning what it is, I realized that here not only is it an opportunity to receive a good income, it is a technological breakthrough, in the future everything will be on the blockchain, all the habitual areas of life
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I have such a tactic of behavior, I invest in crypt currency due to the fact that I believe in the crypto currency as the future of the financial system, and I think that soon cash will disappear, because they simply will not be profitable.
Activity: 101
the reason I participate in cryptocurrency because I want to earn a great income. not hypocritical that echoing, in the beginning, was the impetus. but the other day I realized another thing that cryptocurrency is a new form that can serve as an alternative for investment and development of the future is very good.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
My reason why im participating and joining here in the world of crypto currencies is to understand the true value of these new technologies that we have that call virtual or digital currencies and how it will affect a lot of good profit in every people in every part of the world and how these crypto currencies will change and make a good things in the world history and i am also participated in the world of crypto to gain some knowledge and skill and also to improve my self to communicate in a lot of people and share a lot of things what ive learned and what i gain to prove them how good to be a good learner so they can enhance theirselves to change their own futures and make a their life better than ever.
Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
my first reason so that I can understand more deeply what it is crypto and how I can earn an income instantly, but after I study the world of crypto deeper, I know it is not as easy as I think and it takes time to learn everything, so basically I want to join here in order to learn the twists in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

For me personally and i know the mahority of people here to is like me, my main reason is to earn a lot of money. But for a few indivuidual who does not need money that badly they just wanna be in because they think that this technology of blockchain is the next big thing.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
so far I believe with cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is always promising and wise between each other, and we see only the impact of profit generated in the world of cryptocurrency is now a lot of success and glorious for those who really experience and understand the world of cryptocurrency.
because I think Cryptocurrency slalu provides convenience for its users in doing every_tiap transactions directly with the other ownership atou called also other users.
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
First thing joining in crypto is only to get the income, much more money and profits. However, after joining and learning more about crypto, it is not only about the income. It is about the new way to change our lives. It is a great chance to join investment and trading simply. We can gain money and knowledge including the advanced technology here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Base on my understanding why people join crypto is to earn money, for their needs, wants, and especially for the future.

yes it is true, indeed most people follow the crypto is money, because the current situation is very difficult, let alone economic growth is increasing continuously, and resulted in unemployment also more and more, job opportunities are also limited. so with the existence of the economic crypto it can be helped.
copper member
Activity: 336
My reason to join crypto is to make money,it is totally new technology and people start believing crypto, people can do investment here as trading and also has the option to make money without any investment. so i don't have money to invest so i start bounty campaign and investing my time to do bounty campaign , still i am new i have just started three four months before, my opinion is, it is not bad anyone can do it or join it. it has worth for both if you have money or you don't have money.I still not make lot of money but as on date i am satisfied with it.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I was very interested to know what it is, I did not understand the concept of cryptocurrency. I started to read a lot of books about bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I join in the world of cryptocurrency because I want to help my family and my neighbors if I get rich here on crypto. I know that if I acquire more knowledge and experience here on crypto I know I will be rich in the next few years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Im very enthudiastic and very eager to know what is crypto. And also im very eager to learn the basics of this crypto world.
Activity: 210
The reason why im joining Here in Crypto Currency!! Is to change my path and life for being poor!! i want to change to a new begining in here  and earn more coin and tokens to get rich here somehow!! i want to be like to the others that they have success !!
Pages:
Jump to: