Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 64. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
It turned out to make money. Improve my current life. Now more is for future plans. I think the block chain will be the future. We will change some in the future and hope to do something.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
The main reason why i joined in crypto is money. Because i can make a lot of profits from doing bounty and i doesnt take so much time. Other reason is i curios about how crypto work so i want to learn it. Cryptocurrency is a future for sure.
Activity: 69
Lot of people join crypto for different reason and purposes, as for I joined crypto because it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere in the world. But the main thing is to choose the best companies on the market  Smiley You can choose the ones that you like. Also you can combine ordinary work and work in crypto. For instance you can be doing ur daily work and at d same time use ur leisure time to do some task on bounty to earn token.
Activity: 28
Because cryptocurrency is offering a lot that governments are not offering. Authorities want to throw out very small money to masses and earning could be so difficult. Then there is the issue of taxes on income.

With crypto, you earn anonymously. There's so much one can do to earn online and its consoling in areas like mine where unemployment is on the rise
Activity: 33
I knew bitcoin since 2014 and 2017 i invested because i found out lately that the price is rising and i need to invest already and study how to trade coins to earn profit .
Activity: 490
Curiosity took me to cryptocurrency and i study by myself though very difficult to understand what i was doing till i was able to get a mentor who guide me through. I was interested in earning a living through crypto as it was new and i must confess I have just been doing that.  
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
Two things.
At first I have seen the opportunity to earn some big money.
At second I believe in the blockchain technology and I hope this will be the future of of the financial sector.  Cool
Activity: 546
simply getting the job done
yes I keep up with the times. the age has entered the digital world, and crypto will be one of the future. therefore I am investing crypto from now and future crypto will give me profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
The reason of joining because after some years I realised I am not an office worker and want to plan my days like I want).
Activity: 48
Just to make money, I found crypto with mining a few years back, read that it's not profitable really anymore so started looking at other options.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I like the idea of free and independable currency. I like the absence of bubbles, as well as the printing of unsecured money. Inflation rate is below zero.
Activity: 116
The reason why I join in cryptocurrency is that the currency itself is decentralized, it means you own it. Neither government nor bank has any control over it. And since there is blockchain, cryptocurrency has any value. Ease of use is the reason why cryptocurrency is in high demand. All you need is a smart device, an internet connection and instantly you become your own bank making payments and money transfers.
Activity: 34
Give us a chance to be straightforward and concede that most by far of clients of this discussion have come to gain. I am one of them, now I join work in abundance with the principle work. I trust that later on will have the capacity to live off the abundance. Also, I am keen on this industry, it is intriguing to get new learning during the time spent getting to know new tasks, designers and correspondence with fascinating individuals, which is sufficient in this discussion.
Activity: 294
There are many reasons to join crypto because it is very nice platform to earning money & great profit. It is a very unique block chain system and it is a very good business that people make quick rich. It gives a better life and can be done with less power. It is a long term investment and getting extra income.
Activity: 142
There are many reasons if you asking to people in this forum. For me I have joined here to let myself looking for some bounty campaigns, finding some news of crypto, project development, and still learning about crypto and trading to people who had creates some thread about crypto. It really helps me to find myself knowing all about crypto.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
the reason I joined in the crypto because I want to know more about technological developments, and I want to invest in ICO and participate bounty and airdrop to earn money. Crypto uses a very unique blockchain system in my opinion and I'm interested in knowing more about cryptocoin.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
The reason of my joining in crypo is earning a great profit. It's really a nice platform. You can earn a huge amount of profit from it
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
I really wanted to learn more about crypto and stocks exchange is somewhat related that is why I am really into crypto and I am using my free time to learn things related to crypto because I know in real life it will be used by me! That is my reason here! Smiley
Activity: 219
The major reason I join crypto is to make money and become wealthy...cryptocurrency  is good business   that makes people to possess wealth or riches
Activity: 490
I want to take part in projects and investing. To invest in the real world you need a lot of money. Here I think that they are not much needed. Because it can be done with less power.
Pages:
Jump to: