Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 65. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
My main reason to join crypto is to be first of all crowd and have more perspective against all, and of course to be more wealthy and have a better life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

At first I am very curious about crypto currency and I want to discover What is the difference of a real currency and crypto currency but later on I earn tokens / coins from airdrop then about two months I am joining signature campaign and I was rewarded by tokens then I trade it and convert to fiat money, so this the reason why I am here.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
I think everyone here will say that they came to make money, moreover, that I am a very interesting person and I always captures something new, that's why I am here!
Activity: 73
Now i can add a lot of practical ways to use blockchain technology and i really believe it will get massively adopted in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
To retire at young age and have a decent life it's been a year in my crypto and i can say i can earn more and save compared to my current job which is so tiring
Activity: 395
Crypto is the same kind of activity as everyone else. Someone is interested in working in the office, someone in the factory, someone in the stock market, and someone in the market crypto. A great opportunity to earn good money. The market is very volatile and gives us this opportunity. I like working in crypto. This is quite interesting and profitable.
Activity: 490
Initially, my reason for entering crypto was - getting a quick big profit, i even wanted to leave a stable job in the office for crypto, but now there is an understanding that fast profits are just as real as a quick loss. So i prefer crypto as a longterm investment and getting extra income.
Activity: 38
Since it's an awesome method to gain. You can work anyplace on the planet. However, the primary concern is to pick the best organizations available Smiley You can pick the ones that you like. Additionally you can consolidate common work and work in crypto. For instance, I gave my inclination to the organization Safein.
Activity: 168
I did a good research before joining the crypto money world. I realized I could make money in this virtual environment. I decided to invest. I started by buying ETH and went on. The market has lost a lot of value. I believe that the market will be revalued as soon as possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think that the Crypto currency is a unique opportunity to earn big money, even with a small starting capital, so I chose this option for myself!
Activity: 98
At first, it was just an interest,now,a good opportunity to earn a lot of money.
Activity: 41
Because I want to make more money, the industry is very volatile. This is an opportunity for us to make money. Only if you know enough about this market, then you will get a lot of income, so I join this industry and I I believe I will make a lot of money.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
Crypto is changing the world now and we can say that its influence is too hard, so I have joined to the crypto to make something good for people who will live after us.
Activity: 70
At first I was interested in what bitcoin is,began to study, then I realized that crypto is a good additional income.
Activity: 160
My girlfriend got me involved in it and I've not looked back, very happy she showed me the light!
Activity: 70
My first reason joining crypto of course because to earn more income. Later then i found out about airdrops and bounties, which i dont need to invest my money in, but time. But above all, i guess everyone's here for a better life and income.
Activity: 97
I hope that in the future will be able to live out of that gift. In addition, I am interested in this industry, interesting to gain new knowledge in the process of getting acquainted with new projects, developers and communication with interesting people, enough in this forum.
Activity: 81
I believe that most people join the industry because there are many opportunities for making money in this industry, and only if you are lucky enough, then I believe you will get a huge harvest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
To earn an extra money to be honest. Well I have so much free time beside my real job, so I use it to explore cryptocurrency and I can earn some money in crypto too. I'm also start investing on some cryptocurrency and ICOs too, I hope in the end I can earn a passive income in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
I actually got into crytocurrency to satisfy my curiosity about the industry and to earn. Its not been an easy ride due to the risk involved but I have learnt so much. I have moved from one segment of the industry to another and increased my understanding of the crytocurrency space. 
Pages:
Jump to: