Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 68. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 100
To earn some money that can helps my family and my daily and basic needs maybe also wants. By doning investment but as of now i don't have extra money yet for investment that's why i'm joining some bounty program first.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I like the blockchain project that's why I join crypto. Crypto is not about only profits about coins it's about future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I see in the crypto currency good opportunities for a successful investment, for profit. And of course development in this area. Experience in the crypto currency will not be superfluous in life.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
I got into crypto because I love new technologies and I saw that I could make money in investing in the crypto space.
Activity: 238
I think cryptocurrencies are very promising. Now that they are still in their infancy, we can make the most of it.
Activity: 8
I joined crypto to change the world. To make it better, easier, and accessible. Smiley And to be happy of course
Activity: 69
My reason why I joined Crypto is to earn money, I love to work and earn without superiors and manage my own time doing something.
Activity: 303
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
Honestly first reason I joined in crypto especially in bitcointalk this is to get additional income, but after about 5 months I join and learn a little crypto it's indeed a valuable asset in future. many people get token / coin but don't understand why the coin obtained is worthless, but not necessarily because assets take time to determine its value, not suddenly.
We see bitcoin also takes time to determine its value from beginning of 2010 until now
Activity: 382
I am interested in the theme of decentralization, blocking and technical work of the Crypto-currency. besides, they are becoming more popular every day, month and year; many people acquire crypto-currencies and keep them on a long-term basis in order to make a profit at the moment of their highest popularity and increase in price. Crypto currency is much better than banking systems, they allow you to make a profit when working with them correctly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
My priority on engaging to cryptos is ofcourse, profit. I also believe that other people here have the same goal as mine. Cryptocurrencies are really profitable because most of the cryptos'  market value are increasing for a long run giving profit to the investors which I think what attracts many people towards crypto.
The main reason is none other than to get earn and get profit, thats why i keep joining in crypto because i want to continue to earn even i have work, so i can get additional income. Also crypto is a big help to us especially financially, that's why many people are getting interested to it day by day once they know they can get huge profit or high earning. And i think crypto is become more growing become many people trust and continue believing, all people have the same reason why they here.
Activity: 532
 for me the main goal was to master this new technology and maybe even create your own project that will become a useful community...
Activity: 70
My reason for joining cryptocurrency is to further explore the blockchain technology and fully understand how it works, learn about its advantages and disadvantages, and furthermore, make a comfortable living out of the blockchain technology and investments in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Having engage in this field of society gained profit on doing some tasks, those words motivates me to join and try this crypto industry. And yes, it is true and being here we will enable to gain digital currency that can be exchange into fiat. Really great.  
I think it's not just financial value. But the value of the technology to the world. I think everyone came here just for money, and then began to delve and become a member of society.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
My priority on engaging to cryptos is ofcourse, profit. I also believe that other people here have the same goal as mine. Cryptocurrencies are really profitable because most of the cryptos'  market value are increasing for a long run giving profit to the investors which I think what attracts many people towards crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The reason i joined here in crypto because i want to earn extra money like my nephew and his friends. At the beginning i have joined in this forum but i am not serious and just let it alone without posting anything to rank up my level. But, after heard my nephew and his friends tells about their income that exceeds my monthly salary, i become serious and excited. I start from trading and about three months and finally join in this forum to earn extra money for free.

For me, the reason why I joined here in crypto is because Like the others who want to have a good life, I also believe that crypto can give us a good and stable financial stability, because crypto is the future of digital technology.
I have only one good reason why I join crypto, and it is to become financially free. Where in I will no longer suffering financial crisis. Here in crypto if we will just do big effort good things will happen in return.
Activity: 364
simple, profit, i want to earn, buy my daily needs, helps my family, as simple as that. and most of all i learned more about the crypto and how it exist in my daily life.
Activity: 294
The reason i joined here in crypto because i want to earn extra money like my nephew and his friends. At the beginning i have joined in this forum but i am not serious and just let it alone without posting anything to rank up my level. But, after heard my nephew and his friends tells about their income that exceeds my monthly salary, i become serious and excited. I start from trading and about three months and finally join in this forum to earn extra money for free.

For me, the reason why I joined here in crypto is because Like the others who want to have a good life, I also believe that crypto can give us a good and stable financial stability, because crypto is the future of digital technology.
Activity: 84
My reason why I'm with crypto, just to make money, crypto gives a lot of opportunities to do so.
Activity: 169
My reason why am i joining here in crypto world?? Is to change my path and to get rich here and to take my dreams here and to make family to travel anywhere and a have a happy.family with this benefits of bounty campain and crypto world
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
there are a lot of reasons, but the main thing is getting additional income from crypto currency, as well as the necessary knowledge and communication!
Pages:
Jump to: