Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 67. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well, Of course it is to earn. All of the individuals who join cryptocurrency are venturing to earn more in a different way. We could consider joining cryptocurrency as another ways or means of earning profit from investing on crypto to joining bounty campaigns. And to those who are joining campaign after receiving rewards might consider also investing crypto after getting the tokens that could be trade or hold for future profit. As we all know that crypto market price is constantly changing and getting the chance to sell it in higher price is the best way to do to earn profit and a reason in joining cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
My reasons for joining crypto is because they earn greatly and i also need to earn greatly.They also distribute free coins or tokens, and finally i need to be educated with modern technology.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

One of my basic reasons of joining crypto business is to earn income to take care of myself and my family however I also wanted to gain more knowledge about the latest blockchain technology.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
i joining crypto for make money and make crypto as my side job. but the longer I started to follow the development of crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I am sure in the future, jobs will go, and everyone who criticises crypto will have to accept it then because of the innumerable advantages it gives.
Activity: 140
the only reason why I join here is because I need money, and I want to know everything about cryptocurrency. since the first time I heard it, it hooks my interest, and that's when my adventure begin with crypto world.

This is one of the chances in life where I could become rich. This cryptocurrency could make or break me so I'm going to take my chances and do my best to earn here. Aside from bounty hunting and investing, I hope there would rise other opportunities  for me to earn some in here.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
To earn profits and at the same time to learn how the blockchain and cryptocurrency works. Earning profits from the cryptocurrencies is one of my options to gain funds for my plan to join trading or invest in an ICO someday. The blockchain technology is a revolutionary idea which gave birth to another kind of currencies that is virtual and decentralized and plan to study it more rather than using it not just a source of profits
Activity: 644
Merit: 252

For me crypto is money and crypto is one of the best opportunity I have to earn money and big amount of money. I see many more reasons why I will stay in crypto and some are :
 1) crypto accepts me and let me earn money on my own (full time or part time)
 2) i can manage my own time in crypto
 3) crypto seems promising in the near future
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
Encryption is a new industry. I have always believed that those who first enter the market will surely get better returns than the latter.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
First of all i want to learn more about cryptocurrency and one more thing is to earn money for me and my family to finance our daily needs and can buy also what i want.
I believe that the main reason is to gain a huge amount of profit. We are here in crypto because we wanted to earn a huge amount of profit and I think many people has already experience gaining in crypto. Because it is really the best way to earn on this modern time.i believe that in the future we can become more profitable on this feild so we need to keep going and have more faith on it.
Activity: 277
I like crypto and I accidentally learned about it when watching a movie. I started to learn and thought it would help me earn money. Currently, I have no trade and have started to make money by joining the bounty. Not much but it gives me some experience in this field.
Activity: 72
Before joining crypto I didn't know about it even a single idea of what it is. But my friends are trying to encourage me to join here because they want to help me in financially but I didn't believe on that because it's too too to be true. But I triggered to join on this because of financial lroblems. Earning profits are my main reason for this.
Activity: 65
I joined the industry because i like to learn more and more about it and also earn from it. Since im a college student, im starting to become an office person and that means i can include monitoring on my schedule m. Also, its very profitable so i guess its good to have a new source of income while studying.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
First of all i want to learn more about cryptocurrency and one more thing is to earn money for me and my family to finance our daily needs and can buy also what i want.
Activity: 75
I joined the industry because i like to learn more and more about it and also earn from it. Since im a college student, im starting to become an office person and that means i can include monitoring on my schedule m. Also, its very profitable so i guess its good to have a new source of income while studying.
Activity: 75
The reason why I joined here in crypto is because I heard from my friend who incourage me to join here that I can also earn a lot like them here in bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns. Ive seen my friends enjoying their earnings here bitcoin and made them financially stable.
Activity: 54
I can say my name, the main reason why I am here is to find logical answers to the questions in my head. The crypto money world has grown so big that we do not want professional comments to be all we need.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
I live in a not very rich country and the cryptocurrency market is the only chance for me to earn good money.
Activity: 134
One of my reasons is that crypto is a relatively new industry and i am very much willing to be involved in a technology which maybe one of the game changers in recent human history.
Activity: 71
I like the blockchain project that's why I join crypto. Crypto is not about only profits about coins it's about future.

Same for me. I feel appreciate people who are working for blockchain and crypto technologies. It is innovative and for the future. One day we will find crypto currencies everywhere.
I feel proud being a part of it.
Pages:
Jump to: