Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 85. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
The main point why I join here in crypto is because I want to earn money. Learn about more about this kind of job and get more ideas on how to hold your tokens. Getting knowledge about choosing a good project.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
To get an extra income, that's for sure. Then another reason is to get more knowledge from many different perspectives regarding cryptocurrency topics which will open our mind about the development of the crypto world.
This is most reasons why were joining here in crypto. To learn and to earned money even in crypto challenge is always presents price ups and down. But, as times it will rise I think this year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
the reason I join and work in crypto is because I need a side job to meet my needs, joining crypto is the right choice because it does not interfere with my work in the office, I can divide the time easily, and the income I get is enough to meet my needs .

The reason for my choice is the desire to earn more money to help my family and make the life much better. Additionally, I can say that I got another profession - the trader. It brings be fun and income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
My reason joining and involving in the crypto is to earn the profits and get rich. SO simple yeah, yeah of course. But in fact, I can gain more than it. I can get the very valuable investment for my future and for my life. IT is not only about the profits but it is also about the knowledge and technology.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15

I join here in crypto to grab this kind of opportunity to gain a decent amount of money. As I am still a dependent student, I still don't make money myself and still relies on what my parents give to me, which is not enough to buy me things that I want to buy. Also, as I heard this kind of technology and searched more information about crypto, I am amazed on what it can change on our current systems and its great potentials. If crypto will be improved and more widely used, then it'd be a good new form of transaction.
Activity: 224
To get an extra income, that's for sure. Then another reason is to get more knowledge from many different perspectives regarding cryptocurrency topics which will open our mind about the development of the crypto world.
Activity: 168
I joined the cryptocurrency market because my friend recommended me to complete an airdrop project. At first I was very skeptical, but in the end I really got a reward. From then on I was deeply attracted to the cryptocurrency!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
My reason for joining the crypto industry is first of all money making through targeted investments. Further, I was imbued with the topic of using crypto-currencies as modern means of payment and I think that there are great prospects for this.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I want to join the emerging market, full of potential! Give me the opportunity to invest in the field of digital money! Potential market but quite risky!
Activity: 98
One of the main reason why many people join crypto world because it has a opportunity to earn some income aside from that we can use it as easier and cheaper mode of payment.
Activity: 247
My main reason is to get or earn profit. My friend has been in the cryptocurrency industry for quite some time now and he has been earning quite well. I was always looking for an extra income of some sort cause my regular job seems not enough. So here I am now, enjoying and learning more and more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
I joined here to read and get more information about cryptocurrency. This is indeed the only place that can let you have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
now this world is my way of life. that's where I make my money. the place where I rave
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
My first reasons is because I discovered many friends who are successful from crypto. AT first, I was really like following the hype from my friends who are involved in crypto. But, I didn't have enough capital. therefore, joining bounty is the only thing I could do. here and now, I can earn much money from the crypto. Exactly and truly.
Activity: 191

The main reason why I join in crypto is because of money/ profit that I can earn. And cryptocurrency is one of the best invention in human history and I want to experience the potential benefits it can offers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think I can get some profit with joining the cryptocurrency. Cause this is an asset with little capital. And easy to earn the cryptocurrency. With 100 USD we can participate in cryptocurrency or ICO event. I feelings happy joining the crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency is the new internet of  money! Cryptocurrency is the future of economic relevance and i figure if I 'm not in it, I may be losing the first mover advantage invthe future. People here in cryptocurrency are going to be who is who in future finance!
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
The things I love about crypto is the decentralization and the ideals to change the system behind it, the things I don't like about crypto is the fast paced hustler attitude that I'm trying to distance myself from more and more, but overall I think crypto can be a very healthy thing for society so that is what got me interested in it and of course a way to become financially independant/free Smiley
Activity: 74
I hope that in the future will be able to live out of that gift. In addition, I am interested in this industry, interesting to gain new knowledge in the process of getting acquainted with new projects, developers and communication with interesting people, enough in this forum.
Activity: 168
I think crypto is very promising, through this I can get a pretty good profit and is perfect for long-term
Pages:
Jump to: