Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 86. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
the reason I join and work in crypto is because I need a side job to meet my needs, joining crypto is the right choice because it does not interfere with my work in the office, I can divide the time easily, and the income I get is enough to meet my needs .
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Because I have long been interested in the world of cryptocurrency. I see that a lot of people get profits in it. so I am also interested to follow. I think if we use crypto well then we will also get big profit.
The reason why I join in crypto is to have extra income which I know it can give me good and convenient lifestyle. I want to use my free time here in crypto,instead of going outside with friends, i will make use of my time to gain big profit to help my family in financial aspect. Let us be practical at this moment because if we just depend with our small salary we will suffer so much crisis.
Yes, obviously we are joining to have extra income and be more productive person. Life is not easy to live but in crypto we are making easy money for easy way of living. To be honest I was not interested with this before but my friends introduce me and I've seen their success. So without hesitation now I am promoting crypto for the better life.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
Honestly, the reason why I am here is because of my friend who convinced me to join here. We are planning to travel around the world especially my country so he decided to invite me to invest and join in bounty campaigns. And also, I want an extra income to finance my needs and to be successful through this crypto.
Activity: 154
My first reason joining crypto of course because to earn more income. Later then i found out about airdrops and bounties, which i dont need to invest my money in, but time. But above all, i guess everyone's here for a better life and income.
Activity: 266
I have a lot of reasons. However, the most obvious reason is the subject matter of the economy. Before I joined in crypto, I have a problem to the economy. Then some friends advise me to join in the crypto. So in the end I was here. 
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

the reason I am entering cryptocurrency is crypto provides a considerable amount of money with easy work and can be done at home or anywhere that is important there is internet network. and we can work with enjoy and fun without any pressure from anyone. now crypto has become my main job.
well, obviously, my reason why I am here in this industry, in the cryptocurrency world is because to earn. yeah. I can't deny it because I know many people here was the same reason I gave. because money is very important to is even though there's something that money can't buy. but we know that if we don't have money we can't buy what we need. and sometines, wha we need is our happiness. so it is good to have money
Activity: 434
Do not be complicated. The reason I joined the crypto was to take advantage of the investment here. I know this is a technology that is far from a certainty, not even parties or institutions that manage, maintain, and guarantee my safety. But with this reliable capability of crypto technology, I study and I believe my investment will be safe as long as I can take care and protect it properly and secrets. The income earned from crypto is very promising, even I can have investment assets for my life needs in the future. So I think it's natural for me to fight for this opportunity.
Activity: 92

the reason I am entering cryptocurrency is crypto provides a considerable amount of money with easy work and can be done at home or anywhere that is important there is internet network. and we can work with enjoy and fun without any pressure from anyone. now crypto has become my main job.
Activity: 350
Most people enter the cryptographic market with the aim of making a profit. I came to this cryptographic market also want to earn more to enhance the life of myself and my family. It also meets the curious need to find out about a new financial market.
Activity: 5
Well actually, I'm just looking for a way to earn online then I meet crypto. At first, I'm just doing some faucets because that's the only thing I know I can earn money for free.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I joined the industry because i like to learn more and more about it and also earn from it. Since im a college student, im starting to become an office person and that means i can include monitoring on my schedule m. Also, its very profitable so i guess its good to have a new source of income while studying.

I joined here in crypto because of the opportunity that i see here that I can earn big amount of money and can supply my daily needs and for my family's needs. I'm planning to make it my full time job if I can be sure that i can use this as a main source of my income.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Because I have long been interested in the world of cryptocurrency. I see that a lot of people get profits in it. so I am also interested to follow. I think if we use crypto well then we will also get big profit.
The reason why I join in crypto is to have extra income which I know it can give me good and convenient lifestyle. I want to use my free time here in crypto,instead of going outside with friends, i will make use of my time to gain big profit to help my family in financial aspect. Let us be practical at this moment because if we just depend with our small salary we will suffer so much crisis.
Activity: 93
The reason I'm here is to learn all about cryptocurrency, the core ideas and rewards of investing in ico and bitcoin. I have to admit that making money is the most important thing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
My reason is only one at first, to change my life. Yes, and I prove it. My live changes after joining in crypto and earning in this. I can get the full income from crypto that I never got in the offline working. This is very helpful to reduce the poverty. Crypto is full of the success and crypto can lead me to realize the growing and advanced technology in this world.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I can't deny the fact that I joined crypto because of money. I wanted to earn more, save some money for my family as well as to learn everything about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
the main reason why I am here is because I want to learn everything about cryptocurrency, it hooks my interest and a friend of mine told me that I can use crypto as source of income with many ways.
Activity: 322
I was looking for a solid and steady way to earn extra income online, crypto is really a blessing in disguise for me that has been working for me and i think my investments in crypto will grow huge in a few years.
Activity: 152
I joined in crypto because I saw my successful friend who first joined crypto and my friend invited me to join crypto.dan I also want to follow in the footsteps of my friend who succeed in crypto world.

Activity: 285
Merit: 3
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
Crypto currency is something new for me, giving hope to the future without banks, credits and the corruption of today's financial system, this is the hope for a free future without borders and troubles!
Pages:
Jump to: