Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 88. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
initially I just invited friends to learn trading, and understand any conditions related to cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin
but, over time, I can make my own profit using the techniques taught, I am here for a better life
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Before joining crypto I didn't know about it even a single idea of what it is. But my friends are trying to encourage me to join here because they want to help me in financially but I didn't believe on that because it's too too to be true. But I triggered to join on this because of financial lroblems. Earning profits are my main reason for this.
When I first learned about cryptocurrency from a friend, everything sounded very new to me, and thought it was a scam. But when she shared her experiences, giving me the knowledge about the technology, the advantages and on how to deal disadvantages and volatility I decided to participate. With constant guide, advice, support, doing my own research, reading articles, and watching related videos I become more open-minded, and realized to never stop learning as life and the world of cryptocurrency never stop teaching, there's still a lot more to learn every singke day to be more productive.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The reason why I joined here in crypto is because I heard from my friend who incourage me to join here that I can also earn a lot like them here in bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns. Ive seen my friends enjoying their earnings here bitcoin and made them financially stable. It's also a great priviledge to know crypto and how it works.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Because I can make money, that's why I joined.
But that is most of the reason why most people join the cryptocurrency market only for profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Crypto industry represents unlimited opportunities and it is also real way to earn money. That’s why I am here looking for some good advices or interesting projects to participate. I have found a few yet.

Because I think that it's a great way to earn. You can work anywhere even in your house. And while you're spending time with your family you still can earn.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
the reason why im joining here in crypto  to gain more knowledge about it. and this is the best making money on internet.
i want to make more money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Before joining crypto I didn't know about it even a single idea of what it is. But my friends are trying to encourage me to join here because they want to help me in financially but I didn't believe on that because it's too too to be true. But I triggered to join on this because of financial lroblems. Earning profits are my main reason for this.
The reason why I join crypto because our money will immediately growing in short period of time when it comes to investment due to the fluctuation in the market.Eventhough,we don't have money as our capital we can, still earning good moneys as we participating bounty campaign in where it has a potential to get rewards and large amount of profit in exchange site.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
I personally seek for a way to deal with transaction with ease and to have a way to earn while dealing with transaction and trading. And bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the best outlet for us people to deal with these. Its system in transaction which is the blockchain make transaction more efficient and reliable with a chance for people to earn and to gain profit with its volatile price.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The first thing because I’m interested with cryptocurrency, here we can learn and share more about cryptocurrency and you know that cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for anyone to make money.
Activity: 126
I am here to earn money by doing bounty campaign , it will really helpful for me  to support my needs , and i do the task with hardwork . I love earning knowledge too here about crypto and reading about success of other people here. 
Activity: 26
the reason I am here is because I want to gain a lot of knowledge and learn more about cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency provides an opportunity for anyone to make money
Activity: 25
 I'm here is to protect money from different inflation and only then multiply it. Then I became interested in what cryptocurrency is
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
My reason in joining here in cryptocurrency is of course to earn income or profit that can sustain my needs and wants in terms of financial aspects, so in short I want to gain income in this business.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The main purpose for me to join crypto community through this forum is to learn from experts, know more about Bitcoin and other crypto currency related business opportunities and above all make profit from my trading crypto currency.
Activity: 350
if you take absolutely for a while then in the world of crypto I try to make money I think this is the main reason for me personally
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
First and most: financial freedom..
I almost do not trust people who say that they are involved here - only for technology.. (except Warren Buffet states this).
Even billionaires are here firstly for money, then wise use of blockchain..
Activity: 267
For cryptocurrencies, I prefer freedom. He is a currency that is not regulated by any government. Through quantitative easing, the government cannot devalue the currency. So at least cryptocurrency is not regulated by the government. You only have the right to use the original currency. But you can really have a cryptocurrency. This is a huge difference between the two. I think cryptocurrency is a new era. No one can stop it from growing. The world needs such a currency. Therefore, the existing government is very afraid of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

Crypto industry represents unlimited opportunities and it is also real way to earn money. That’s why I am here looking for some good advices or interesting projects to participate. I have found a few yet.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
My main reason in joining here in cryptocurrency is to earn a huge amount of income because of the high return on investment that makes you dream come true because you will be profitable enough.
Pages:
Jump to: