Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 87. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I joined the industry because i like to learn more and more about it and also earn from it. Since im a college student, im starting to become an office person and that means i can include monitoring on my schedule m. Also, its very profitable so i guess its good to have a new source of income while studying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
what's your reason joining here in crypto?

The technology.

lol.. haha..

But seriously though, while I am here for the gains, profits and the dream of being rich because of cryptos, the technology and innovation that this industry offer to the world really has a big role to play why I went into this industry and stayed. In fact, it is what brought me here; the coolness of showing off that you can buy things without using fiat. I mean, that would be a worth it thing to brag about to your friends and family. But yeah, later on, the thought of gaining more and then becoming rich because of this came along and added up to the reasons why I am still here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I'm sick of my little salary and my wife's nagging about this. And I decided to find myself in something new. I divorced and began to deal with crypto currency.
Activity: 294
I am a student who doesn't have enough money to afford and support my studies so i find alternative ways that can give me a source of income in order to continue my studies that's why I'm here in cryptocurrency to the opportunities to give me a joba nd extra income but I found out that aside from earning you can also learn here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
The reason I joined the crypto market is that I find myself earning money. Crypto market is very potential and primitive so the momentum of development is still very strong. I have confidence in the crypto so I want to make a lot of money to invest in them and they can be profitable for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I will be sincere to say this, that the first reason that made me to join crypto is that i found an opportunity in it, that can make me rich, although accompanied with patience and smartness. When i got deep into crypto, i discovered that it is much more than the money. There are so many things to learn about the technology, because it is applicable to so many areas of life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
This is a great opportunity to earn and change your life,in addition, I support the idea of decentralization of cryptocurrency, but so far the first reason in the first place.
copper member
Activity: 294
Our reason for joining here, I want to get a lot of advantages that we easily use in the form of investments and transactions, because for us the future of bitcoin is also very promising in the future. with the easy way we use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Opening your account on the stock exchange, buying cheaper and selling more expensive, you can double the capital on some operations per day.
Activity: 392
The reason is the same for most people. The work of joining a cryptocurrency can earn extra income!
Working with cryptocurrencies can easily earn income! It's easier than real life work!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
A friend of mine told me about it, and how good you can earn from crypto trading. So that was the first reason, but now I see much more in cryptocurrencies, than just earning some money, I believe in the technology a lot.
Activity: 125
Literally to gain profit. I guess this is everyone's reason of joining crypto, hoping to get a great deal and gain some extra cash from investing. I honestly don't care about crypto before even i heard about it, but it got my attention when one of my colleague actually earn real money from here, so i decided to give it a shot. Now i'm earning more than what i expected.
Activity: 125
The main reason is because of the difficulty of finding a job in the real world, that's why I decided to make a career in crypto, because working in crypto does not require special skills, which is important we want to continue to learn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105

There are some big reasons why I am here why I work in cryptocurrency industry. First of all crypto attract me by its technology. After I see in crypto the possibility to earn. And at last cryptocurrencies is a good asset for keeping money.
Activity: 130
A reason why i joined here in crypto is to earn extra income coz now i am jobless, it help us to support me in everyday in my life for my basic commodity. May it help us to learn more about new social media or techonlogy as well.thanks to crypto.
Activity: 420

In crypto I can earn extra income for my family and I plan when I'm ready I'll leave my work for crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I just wanna have fun and at the same time i am earning money , Crypto is my thing i enjoy what i do like airdrop and bounty even sometimes it doesn't have any value i love what i do. I learn stuff and i will never stop learning from this job.
Activity: 238
Simply because I want to know what is Bitcoin all about. And also I join here also to have an additional extra income for my own financial expsenses and also to support myself and my family.
Activity: 216
I join here ofcourse for me to learn how Bitcoin process and how it flows in the market. I want to know also the background of this Bitcoin and to read about its history.
Activity: 133
The reason to join in crypto was to be able to investigate and learn from the best how this works and also because
It is a way to work anywhere and earn extra money. To be able to simultaneously invest in currencies. I also have delight in learning new projects as well and researching on them.
Pages:
Jump to: