Pages:
Author

Topic: what's your reason joining here in crypto? - page 89. (Read 9780 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10
I join it as crytpo trading is one of the best fast and easy way to earn money through token,coins like Bitcoin,Ethereum etc.But i one more thing i learn later on that Crytpo trading is more risky than any other investment
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
what's your reason joining here in crypto?
When my friend invited me to joined crypto i am hesitant at first because i feel that it is just a waste of time but when i found out that he became wealthy because of this i am so thrilled to join. But making money here is easier said than done, you need hardwork and education of how things work here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
crypto has grown rapidly and already many people who managed to get rich because of this business so I am also interested to follow this business and get a big profit
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
Money, that's the main reason why i joined here in crypto. When i first heard about crypto i though it is a scam but when i found that my friends had made money out of it then my eagerness to join here blossom. You can make money here if you have know-how on the mechanics because this thing is very tricky.
Activity: 266
I love crypto because I always follow new trends, especially if they are worthy. I know that not everyone approves crypto today but most people are interested in its pros and benefits it can provide us today
Activity: 210
personally, I came to the world of cryptocurrency to get additional income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
My reason for joining here in crypto? Is to make something out of it, because I see cryptocurrency as a golden opportunity that one can grab and achieve something good in it. Although experience is highly needed !!
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
the reason why I join here into crypto world is because I want to learn everything about it, I want to explore things out, and also, I am here to learn more about how I can use crypto to earn money.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
my reason to join here in crypto currency of course to earn money and hoping someday become millionaire and have financial freedom so that i dont have problem for my future
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I intersted in idea but in earn too so for idea and for money as here you can earn realy good if work hard and belive in crypto which i do now and i think its start and good time for this.
Activity: 434
If you mean to join this forum - then it's because here you can consult and learn new and useful news, well, you can also participate in the bounty companies.
Activity: 309
The reason i joined in Crypto is because i discovered about a coin called THUG, They distribute their coins for free and to me that is a big deal as i dont need to invest real money while i can get THUG for free and make real money out of it, i would suggest you checking them out too😊

Are you saying you joined crypto few months back and already a junior member on Bitcointalk?
You must be very active here.  Wink
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
there are way too many reasons why i joined the crypto world and i got to know those reasons because of the online financial transactions i got involved in sometime in 2016. the thing that keeps me excited about the crypto world is the decentralization of the transaction.  and many more.
Activity: 191
The real thing because joining the crypto is, to make money because now I'm no longer employed, so here I am hoping to earn in the crypto, and have a new online job knowledge.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
First, I joined crypto because of the profits I will be getting on my investment if I am able to choice good and stable coin to invest in and hold, the profit will help to coverup for some needs and help me save more. Secondly, since I joined crypto, I have gained more knowledge on how to be patient and from different projects, I have learnt some use of how to use technologies to solve some problems.
Activity: 155
The main reason why I join here in crypto, obviously is to earn money. Only had given an opportunity before where coins were very cheap, i could have acquired and earning big now. Now I am engaging in bounty campaigns looking for a reward, token. This is the easiest way for me to acquire one and partly participating in this industry.
Activity: 574
I joined crypto because it is interesting and profitable. And crypto will soon take over the entire planet! Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
My friends told me about crypto-currencies. And I'm very glad that I was at this forum. I'm interested in watching coins, participating in bounty companies, and developing all the crypto currency.
Activity: 658
there are two reasons why I join the world of crypto including joining this forum, first I want to add insight into the world of crypto and all the technologies associated with crypto and the second of course I expect the benefits
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Actually I didn't know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency  but because of my circle friends who are doing this they introduced the cryptocurrency and tell how it is beneficial so I triggered to do the same thing and because of that I actually by all my needs and wants. it also help me to save money for my future.
Pages:
Jump to: