Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 17. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 21, 2020, 05:28:35 AM
It is true that many new projects have sprung up with unclear purpose. Therefore, I never invested in new projects. It is better to invest
in old projects with clear track records, and also old projects usually have a higher demand compared to new projects. So my advice if you
want to get tokens from new projects, you can participate in airdrops or bounty campaigns, do not let us spend money to invest in new projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 21, 2020, 05:25:16 AM
We need new projects for sure to bring in new use cases and utilities but 90% of new projects are not needed in the first place, my best advice is to know what you investing money on, be fully sure that you aren't throwing your money away
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
August 21, 2020, 05:06:37 AM
In my opinion, many new projects are our learning as investors to be more careful in investing our funds for the project, because there are many new projects that just sink and disappear and there is no clarity from the developer about the project.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
August 21, 2020, 04:47:54 AM
...What do you think?

Many projects are created with the sole purpose of attracting investors ' money, because they see it as an easy way to make a profit without doing anything. Others who have a great desire to create a project stop in their development when they see that their idea is not needed by anyone but them.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
August 21, 2020, 04:24:34 AM
New projects are most times good for short term hold, make profits and opt out to Bitcoin of other top altcoins but depending on how good you are you may be able to spot new gem that can live longer and become successful like ChainLink today, presently I detect DIA is another gem
Actually there are many good new projects, but we don't know them, because it does not provide a bounty program so their project is not visible on this forum, but so active on Exchange. Yes, I agree that the DIA project should be monitored. I see this project having a great future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 21, 2020, 04:21:23 AM
Unless the new project is not launched for the sole purpose of gaining interest and collecting money, there should be no harm.

New projects are a good sign of market adoption on a large scale. Any good project should have a use case or a demo version of its platform. But, that's not enough! The team must be dedicated and persistent too. Honestly, I find YOUengine as one of many useful and solid new projects. It has the "look and feel" of success behind it. User-oriented platform with unique concept and a solid team.  
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 21, 2020, 04:19:06 AM
Im not sure that we really need new projects. The majority of them are useless and people are creating them jut to collect money
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
August 21, 2020, 03:10:45 AM
maybe a project you participated in previously ended up being a scam, or it died and was generally abandoned by the developer. There have been many fraudulent projects on this forum from then until now. With regard to new projects, they have the same goal of developing their project through the funds of ICO investors as well as project promoters. In 2020 I think there are only a few good new projects to follow and a lot different when compared to the 2017-2018 projects
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
August 21, 2020, 03:00:50 AM
I am not against new projects nor I fully support these days I have seen so far it's very difficult for a new project to survive until it's launch on a huge graph with reasonable concept which is absolutely necessary for a new project anyways investing in new projects can be risky it's all totally depends on your careful decisions.

Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 21, 2020, 02:44:24 AM
It depends, new projects can still be trusted, we've seen good projects this year so far like

1. Avalanche
2. Cartesi
3. Origin protocol
4. DIA
5. Oikos

All you need is do deep diggings and understand perfectly what the project is trying to do, this is the most important part
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 21, 2020, 02:37:46 AM
There so many projects popping out and most of them are there for money. This is the fact in this industry with so many new project you have to really be wary of in choosing one to invest. Money and greed for those who creates without purpose. So we have to be choosy prior investing these days.
yes, we don't see any other reason but only for money. They continue to make new projects because they want to make an easy money out of their investors. Even if the project is really useless and full of shit, as long as they gather investors and make money, they will do the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 21, 2020, 02:31:03 AM
New projects aren't that safe, it's a risky investment choice than going after old projects, make sure you invest only what you can gamble with, also do good research because with research you can easily spot some scam projects
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
August 21, 2020, 02:28:09 AM
There so many projects popping out and most of them are there for money. This is the fact in this industry with so many new project you have to really be wary of in choosing one to invest. Money and greed for those who creates without purpose. So we have to be choosy prior investing these days.
Activity: 238
August 21, 2020, 01:57:37 AM
Few new altcoins are insanely good and so many are worse, you need to be very careful around new projects because most are just built on hype and will die in short term, old altcoins are safer than new altcoins but new altcoins can do some wonders if you choose the right projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
August 21, 2020, 01:04:27 AM
I'm rather sceptical of the so called new projects. I'm not saying that it will eventually failed but more like it's hard to put my mind into them nowadays. Finding a good projects are like finding a needle in a haystack. It's that hard but sometimes a good projects were laying under your nose unnoticed. Some of the projects were just a copy-cat of the previous ones just with a bit of improvement. It doesn't mean it will be good but it can also be a good ones. Some doesn't even have a solid purposes. So, yeah, kinda hard to choose which one.
Activity: 281
Futurov
August 21, 2020, 12:50:46 AM
My thought for all the new projects are just the same with those whose old that are popular and well-known project which came from nothing to became famous and well appreciated by crypto enthusiasts. I can say that those new projects still have high potential to be popular as well in their field just have a high faith and trust within their project.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 20, 2020, 11:58:05 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Depends on the project you are promoting of course. I know its hard to pick a campaign that pays off a lot and will survive the market but its really a gamble and most of the time we lose on it. Im not sure but its better to pick good defi projects and invest on them if you have some fiat cauae the return is really promising.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 20, 2020, 11:46:44 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

I still want to think that there are new projects that are worthwhile, but unfortunately the statistics that a new project will at least stay alive for 1 year is very low. This is due to various factors, I know people with good intentions who have no experience in leading a project and that is why they fail, there are also those who have experience but only come to get some money from the largest number of people. And finally there are the good projects, these are seen 1 in 200 I would say, you just have to have a good eye and not be the first to invest  Wink
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
August 20, 2020, 11:46:17 PM
no i dont visit any other crypto forum aside from bitcointalk. this forum is already enough to see tons of projects and infact projects are being introduced here first and then they will open a campaign for promoting on other websites  .

all of them almost promise us a good service but only few of them can make it happen  . next time if you sense a bad feeling with new projects try to to avoid them .
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 20, 2020, 11:34:35 PM
Most of them doesn't want to just to gain your interest they want to gain your money as well most of them already knew that their project will not be successful they just want many investors to invest on their project and abandoned it afterwards.

I think so but there must be some exceptions for the projects that have backed by so many big names and companies. YOu can't generalize all of new projects will always become a money grabber project that can fool the investors anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: