Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your thought about New projects? - page 20. (Read 55166 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 28
August 17, 2020, 01:53:00 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Do not trust these projects because many of them are scam projects, they only want to take advantage of the crypto success that's currently ongoing most especially DeFi projects, make sure you do good research and that the projects are damn popular too
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
🇵🇭
August 17, 2020, 01:30:42 PM
If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
New projects were brought by DeFi hype, its part of crypto community now that when there's hype there are projects that appears out of nowhere, some maybe legit and some were just for sake of milking money from others. These schemes will test our ability to check each project if we plan to invest in them. We can't say all are scam since there are DeFi projects now that are already in the market before and doing well and some projects that maybe see it as opportunity to enter now due to hype but already have a name or effective product even before. I think if I will try to check every new projects now I will just end up buying BTC   Cheesy
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
August 17, 2020, 01:29:38 PM
We need new projects in the space because it is true them that new ideas spring up, most would fail which is a normal thing and some will end up being good and few will be great, this is a normal order in life. It is just left for you to choose which one of them appeal to you. There is no sin trying but not trying is a sin.
Remember that selected few of these people are also scammers
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
August 17, 2020, 01:16:10 PM

you should select a new project to invest carefully my friend
because a lot of new project born to cheat investors,
so, before investing you must think and comparing about the risk and rewards
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 17, 2020, 01:05:43 PM
New projects are risky my friend, so if we see like 10 new projects only 2 to 3 among them will be able to survive and thrive because there are many factors involved other than funding that result in success or failure of a project.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
August 17, 2020, 01:00:43 PM

That is how new projects will continue to come onboard.  Some are scam related while some are improvement on the dead or existing projects.  Some other new projects are also with novel ideals, with lots of sense if developed.  We can't stop the incoming of the new projects but we can carefully select which one to promote or invest in.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
August 17, 2020, 12:46:20 PM

More of them has no porpuse  at all they just want money from investors and give a fake whitepaper and believable roadmap that they promise they will make if they have enough investment. The main porpuse  of creating many crypto currency is greed, they don't want to be left behind and want to follow the flow of money that we have in crypto currency. They want money for the ideas that they don't even know if this will work.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 17, 2020, 12:27:06 PM
It depends on what kind of "new project", IMO If the project was useful in our present time for me it should be given a chance to prove that the project is useful. so that everyone has a chance to try it or evaluate it. on the other side of the story, the Defi craze nowadays is very big that even the new listed Defi tokens will be experiencing a price boom with just 24-hour time frame thats impressive.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
August 17, 2020, 11:35:42 AM
Unfortunately most the projects have not delivered what they promised or planned but there have been great projects at the same time as well so as long as there are good projects market will keep taking them and skipping the bad projects. So it is an organic procedure as an investor what we can do is proper due diligence and rest depends on the luck.
Activity: 34
Merit: 3
August 17, 2020, 11:12:44 AM
I have the same feeling on new projects but it is all because most of them will eventually fail because they are just here for the money and not really serious in offering something new or innovative, many are just copy-cats of what we already have, and I am sure the people behind them are just here to make themselves rich as soon as possible so that when problems come in they immediately just hide in the mountain and thereby left the projects die on itself. However, from time to time we can see a good project that really shine and make it through the trials and errors. Finding which will make it can be so difficult.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
August 17, 2020, 11:10:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: