Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 6. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 10
bitcoin has a large influence on other coins so that it will affect market conditions as well so that when the price of bitcoin rises, almost all coins will also rise and the market will become green

it won't be that fast to follow the btc price movements, they will collect to get even more until bitcoin is repaired. This is because it is influenced by moving concentration because many sell their coins just to buy bitcoin in panic.

There is a binding process and if the increase in bitcoin is only temporary and eventually falls again, then the altcoin will fall deeper, the significant green color is only a sweetener because the actual nominal does not move up, they only move small on the actual price is never the same as the price before btc go up.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I think so. As the data of recent months, as the price of bitcoin increases, the volume of altcoins also increases. Because bitcoin is the trend of the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
actually not really, if what we make as a benchmark is only Bitcoin then we will find it. in the real world, Bitcoin is like the US Dollar where the Dollar is a benchmark for currency values throughout the world. indeed some prices of cryptocurrencies are influenced by the price of Bitcoin, but some are not, for example like Ethereum whose prices are not affected by the price of Bitcoin, this is my opinion.
to my knowledge as a beginner, it all depends on bitcoin. bitcoin is very influential on other markets and coin coins. like bitcoin is the highest money as in the real world is the dollar. as you say when the dollar goes up all currencies also go up, and when it's down, the others also go down
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
actually not really, if what we make as a benchmark is only Bitcoin then we will find it. in the real world, Bitcoin is like the US Dollar where the Dollar is a benchmark for currency values throughout the world. indeed some prices of cryptocurrencies are influenced by the price of Bitcoin, but some are not, for example like Ethereum whose prices are not affected by the price of Bitcoin, this is my opinion.
Activity: 48
Bitcoin is main trading pairs in almost all exchanges and is major dominated crypto in the market. That is why whenever the price of bitcoin shows some fluctuations all other altcoins too shows some fluctuations. Bitcoin dominates market by 40% to 45% of market capitalization so it's obvious whenever the price of BTC goes up the total value of market capital will increase.

The crypto market is dominated by Bitcoin price movement, it may rise up the other crypto coins, but is not applicable to all coins, some are even drops its price when Bitcoin appreciates its price posted on the market. We have to remember that not all investors are Investing in other coins in the market.

It would be great if all the crypto coins goes up whenever bitcon does so that people who invests in these coins doesn't get upset and think that they were wrong about investing in one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
bitcoin has a large influence on other coins so that it will affect market conditions as well so that when the price of bitcoin rises, almost all coins will also rise and the market will become green
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
this growth is always dictated by the General simple mood of investors, because bitcoin is still important, although many say that bitcoin will soon move from the first place
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
If you look at the altcoin candle charts, they completely repeat the Bitcoin chart, which proves their direct dependence on it.
It's all because ofor Bitcoins status as the leading and foremost cryptocurrency in the entire world. Other cryptos should see that and start supporting Bitcoin rather than chastising it like most people who are supporting BCH.
Activity: 210

That's good news if the price of crypto currency in the market will rise dramatically. Because I also support that. Still holding the coin that I hold patiently until the market price will be very high in the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
If you look at the altcoin candle charts, they completely repeat the Bitcoin chart, which proves their direct dependence on it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my opinion, if the price of bitcoin rises again, the price of the altcoin will also rise again, maybe this is because the price of altcoin is also racing on the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of altcoin

Obviously. Anyone who has spent time in this market would not have a hard time observing that the market more often than not, moves with btc. Evidence that bitcoin is heavily dominant in crypto market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
In my opinion, if the price of bitcoin rises again, the price of the altcoin will also rise again, maybe this is because the price of altcoin is also racing on the price of bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of altcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
certainly because from the past until now the market depends on the price of bitcoin, because if bitcoin goes up the market will certainly go up and vice versa
Activity: 777
Merit: 251

Regarding with your statement, it is actually happened yearly mate. Bitcoin's raid affects most altcoins that have fallen in price but others have droppeds only a small percentage, and then some other coins are also increasing with their token price increases. Then, when Bitcon drops most of the alts increases then the other atls drop in value of their token.

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com

All of the altcoins is based on ethereum and eth is tether to bitcoins, that is the reason why the entire market is being affected every time the price of bitcoins dropping.
This is nonsense, not all of altcoins based on ethereum. Also few of coins when ETH went down those altcoins are not get affected with ETH and few of them are still going up when ETH is went down like now.
Activity: 70
Whenever Bitcoin surges traders tend to take profit from their long positions then they look for other coins/tokens to take a position in. As far as I have seen in this market when BTC surges alts surge more and vice versa, so most people sell their alts for Bitcoin when the market is down because BTC plummets less that alts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
over 50% control over the market. all altcoins shall bow down to bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 30

BEcause bitcoin dominates the market,so when the bitcoin price grows the alternative coins goes with it,and this is the market settings ever since.

Bitcoins platform (blockchain)has being used to convert all crypto currency to fiats thats why the most used platform is blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
indeed, when the price of bitcoin rises, the market prices of other commodities also go up, maybe bitcoin can be said to trigger market prices, and vice versa when the price of bitcoin goes down. if we can take advantage of moments as best we can eat we will get the maximum benefit
Tokens' prices always follow Bitcoin. Of course, when BTC rises, all the altcoins will follow it. Yes, the speed of the run of certain alts will be faster and the others' will slow down but it will happen.
Activity: 210
I think and consider the fact that, bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins so as the price of bitcoin rises, it influence directly affect other altcoins, hence the rise in the prices of most altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: