Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 5. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency that made the world surprised and amazed. All the achievements of the new or those next to bitcoin crypto was supported by bitcoin in many ways. Bitcoin became exclusive to the world which led for other people to know about other crypto as well sobwe should not be surprised anymore whenever crypto grows as bitcoin does first.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I think its a yes when the bitcoin rises the market also rise because bitcoin is the number 1 crypto so that if the bitcoin arise the market also will arise. And also I think the big whales are manipulating the market so that may rise when the bitcoin arise.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
I think if the price of bitcoin will rise up probably the market will also increase because they are connected to each other. We all know that the price of other coins are pair with bitcoin so that it is the reason why they are connected to each other.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
When Bitcoin increases the market will also increase positively. Bitcoin is a positive influence in the crypto world. Because Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency world, it is the standard that all other currencies are measured.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
All the altcoins in the market are related to bitcoin, they are bitcoin's children. Children do what their father do. So when bitcoin prices rise up, the market also will.
Activity: 560
That's right market now are using bitcoin as a main pay tool to buy, so definitely if bitcoin prices goes down other currency will down also if you wan't to take advantage to buy cheaper alternative coins just observe the bitcoin price it will give you profit when the time comes to rise.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. Any fall in its price apparently affects the entire crypto market. This is due to the numerous coins paired to Bitcoin on the exchange sites. Also, Bitcoin hold about 80% of the entire crypto investors. Panic selling of Bitcoin leads to these investors withdrawing their money from crypto, which affect the whole market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think the price of bitcoin does have a big influence on the market but not all coins have a price that depends on bitcoin and there are some coins that when the price of bitcoin falls, the coin will actually rise
it is not fully true if bitcoin price down , altcoin would down too.its only about market confidence and psychology.people are sacred if bitcoin price down, so they sell their altcoin stocks.
Activity: 518
I think the price of bitcoin does have a big influence on the market but not all coins have a price that depends on bitcoin and there are some coins that when the price of bitcoin falls, the coin will actually rise
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
because when bitcoin price increases, the market will also increase because almost of altcoins have a bitcoin exchange. that is what I think.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Yes whenever Bitcoin is rising the market usually follow it up, but not every coin in the market, it’s mainly Ethereum, XRP, BCH and all other top coins. Why it is not all of them that follows up is because people usually run out from altcoins when Bitcoin is rising so that they can invest in BTC and make profit through the bubble. So this will make most altcoins to keep on dropping. Only altcoins that survive it are the top ones. Altcoins are best to go for when the market is stable.
Merit: 250
chances are yes because from yesterday when the price of bitcoin rose the market also went up so did the opposite, bitcoin was a huge influence on the market
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
I don't think there's any relation between bitcoin price and the market. I think its due to nature and its mostly happen with alt coins to. Whenever the price of bitcoin increase its effect on alt too
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The increase in bitcoin prices will trigger an increase in the price of other coins because bitcoin is the crypto currency with the highest value among other coins. so this will cause more and more investors to invest and do not rule out the possibility of investing with various other types of coins.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Both seem like brothers and sister. I also observe the same thing. When the bitcon goes down market also fall so both can be effected if one of them goes down or increase. Both are deepened on each other
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
That is not true when bitcoin raise in $ alternative coins have two scenarios (decrease in bitcoin , bumped in $ ) .
So better to stick with the king only (bitcoin) only for awhile regardless to altcoins theory and technologies .

Its not always like that in the market, Bitcoin price Value may goes up and  some ALT coin price value goes down. Market is very Volatile, it is unpredictable, anything can happen in the market.No one knows what to become of each Coin in the market. The volume of investment put in by the investors are the determining factors on the specific Crypto or ALT coin in the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I guess it really is. The two has the relationship. If we use statistics with this, as per the past few years we can say that the bitcoin and the other coins or the altcoins are directly proportional to each other. With indicates the scenario above. It is because bit oin is considered as the king of the center and if it rises the others will.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is indeed the case in the market. In the future, there may be coins that can be separated from Bitcoin. Bitcoin creates the entire cryptocurrency, which is the gold in the cryptocurrency. Only if its price rises, other coins will rise. At least for now.
Activity: 336
it looks like bitcoin prices can rise again and the market can recover prices when cryptocurrency conditions have good news that can trigger investors to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 854
You have to closely watch the market whenever the price of Bitcoin is increasing automatically the price of altcoin is kept increasing. Now at the current situation Bitcoin is the major currency where all altcoin prices will depend.
Pages:
Jump to: