Pages:
Author

Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will - page 4. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
certainly because from the past until now the market depends on the price of bitcoin, because if bitcoin goes up the market will certainly go up and vice versa
This is just because of the dominance of Bitcoin over the market due to its big share. This is called the size of the market Rest of the coins like ETH and ripple have little contribution and flow with the tide Bitcoin initiates. As of August 7, 2018, and according to CNBC, Bitcoin share was recorded as 47.6 percent which rose from 46% in July of the same year. This means that there is a big demand for Bitcoin and it has what it takes to influence the market.

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
bitcoin prices can come back again and market conditions can return to normal and the movement can be good again when bitcoin already has a very high demand so it can make the price of bitcoin and market conditions recover.
Ofcourse, the market rate if increases users will also sell their coins for the moment they were waiting from a long time. Finally the wait will be over if this happens however we have increase in the market value and those people who have bought coins few days ago are in profit.

They are in profit and can sell if they want this much profit but productive people will not proceed to sell right now as they will wait for higher value in order to get huge profit.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the beginning of the cryptocurrency era, which is why bitcoin has a great influence on the crypto-market.
It is also a fact that bitcoin is the pioneer of cryptocurrency and till date holds the top position in the crypto market. Altcoin fluctuates with the price of bitcoin. When the price of bitcoin rises the prices of all other cryptocurrencies also rise and when bitcoin falls, Altcoin also down. It means that Altcoin is deeply influenced by bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
In my opinion, both are related because bitcoin is the predecessor of all altcoins that are available in some markets today but not all altcoins refer to changes in altcoin prices because there are several things that cause them not to walk on the same road
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
i hope that just like last year bitcoin will rise in the last months of this year and this will because the price not goes up in the few months and many new projects will be started for bitcoin and it will be use as alternative to fiat for various transactions and in these days bitcoin price is showing a slow pace in the present day and if a bad news not to hear in future bitcoin will hit $25000 soon. Bitcoin is currency and asset to so we can keep it for a very long time.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
The reason is simply because when bitcoin goes high, people are hopeful that crypto is going to stand now and so they put in more money. So that's what goes on. When the market falls, people find ways to stop making losses so they change their money into fiat and vice versa.
more precisely said bitcoin has own interest to make investor believe in cryptocurrency market.so when it down , investor scared with this condition and finally selling their token.it has strong correlation between bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
The reason is simply because when bitcoin goes high, people are hopeful that crypto is going to stand now and so they put in more money. So that's what goes on. When the market falls, people find ways to stop making losses so they change their money into fiat and vice versa.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes, altcoins are associated with bitcoin and partially dependent on it. But with the growth of capitalization of any coin, the dependence on bitcoin becomes less or altcoin becomes absolutely independent. There remains only the dependence during the auction in tandem with bitcoin.
Activity: 602
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Undoubtedly there are exceptions and the price of some coins can grow and decrease regardless of the price of bitcoin, but in general - the prices of altcoins and the situation in the market depends on the price of bitcoin. The market is changing and the situation with this dependence can also change.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
when bitcoin increases rapidly, the market will also increase because almost all alt coins have a bitcoin exchange.
so if the bitcoin price is high then the alt coin will also adjust bitcoin.
so obviously what we need is only increasing bitcoin then all alt coins will also increase as well.
bitcoin as main cryptocurrency could be main psychology and trust indicator for other altcoin.so if bitcoin demand or price was recovered it will followed by altcoin.their are confidence with this condition.
Yeah it is natural when the price of bitcoin rise the market will go up also because people will take interest in bitcoin and Altcoin and thus the investment cap will also increase. It is also the attitude of business when the demand raises the price will also rise and when price rises the market cap will also rise. All these depend on each other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
In this market, everything is decided by bitcoin as it is thoroughly cryptocurrency and the market depends on it ! He chooses a trend in the market and leads the whole industry !
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
indeed most altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. but in my opinion not all altcoins are directly proportional to the movement of bitcoin. if we observe a new coin from an ico, you will see some ico coins which are inversely proportional to bitcoin. that is, when the price of bitcoin falls, there are still a few coins that go up. I think that influencing the rise and fall of prices is not only due to bitcoin, but because of the coin trading volume itself. demand and coin supply activities themselves also influence it. so I don't agree with the statement you say.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
It does, it's like a chain effect, but I don't think that when BTC rises, so as the other coins too, in what I have seen, there are still cryptos that are down while BTC is going up, maybe people got used to the feeling that when BTC is rising, so as the market too.
For me real rise will take place in next year, in 2018 we must be patient and treat this situation like a test of our characters, 2019 will bring for us more possitive news and coins will go to the moon, i am looking forward 2019.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
It does, it's like a chain effect, but I don't think that when BTC rises, so as the other coins too, in what I have seen, there are still cryptos that are down while BTC is going up, maybe people got used to the feeling that when BTC is rising, so as the market too.
Activity: 518
I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

All of the altcoins is based on ethereum and eth is tether to bitcoins, that is the reason why the entire market is being affected every time the price of bitcoins dropping.

Bitcoin is number one  among all ALT coin posted in the market, it is very popular and it attract a lot of investors in the market, base on the market stability, market structure, fundamentals, among other is the high level of confidence by the investors compared to other coin posted. Yet, it is not automatically take all the ALT coins price during the heavy volume of investment resulting to the increase on price value of Bitcoin. some are even drops their market value. Market is Volatile and this apply to everybody.
I agree that bitcoin is number one among all altcoin simply because it is the first and father of all cryptocurrency. The market and bitcoin are connected to each other because all altcoin and exchange are paired with bitcoin. I also agree that bitcoin is most attractive cryptocurrency that can attract a lot of investors.
Activity: 493
bitcoin is like a dollar if there is a change then all will be affected. being the main currency in cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency. so it's not surprising that bitcoin's fluctuations affect the market. if bitcoin rises then the market will be green and if bitcoin dumps the market will also be red.
and I never thought bitcoin would be discarded bitcoin would still be there for several years I didn't know how long. but I'm sure bitcoin can last a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
When Bitcoin rises all the market will be better when he recovers, but all the other altcoins are going down when he's going up. I think the price of Bitcoin will rise in the next 3 years and it will be higher than ever before, higher than 40 000.
Activity: 518
Well, on my idea, i think it is directly proportional to other cryptocurrency. because last year, the price of bitcoin is so high and the ICO is mostly successful and has high value also.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If I think this altcoin really refers to bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of all altcoins if the price of bitcoin falls then it is predicted that the altcoin price will also fall again and vice versa
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
This relationship can be traced quite clearly, on all timeframes and in almost all currencies, with small deviations in the charts.
Pages:
Jump to: