Pages:
Author

Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs? - page 4. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
We need more working products, because without any competitive products, we won't reach the mass adoption and it is going to be a very bad move for the whole industry. Hold your coins and wait for more product releases.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
In fact, I would like to use them for this purpose much faster than it is possible to realize in life. I think that it makes sense to consider the option in which cryptocurrencies are not used in life
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It's already happening, I know that there are some shops you can shop with your crypto currency, even pundis have lunched their cryptos POS, so it's happening a lot just that it has not attracted mass adaption.
It is happened and many stores are accepting Bitcoin and some other coin for selling their projects but a majority of this community do not know about it at all as these shops do not advertise much. The have to advertise especially on this forum to aware all of them.
Activity: 333
It is now difficult to make the impact of cryptocurrencies ubiquitous. The cryptocurrency market is still very small. Many people think Bitcoin is expensive, but in fact, Bitcoin is now very cheap. When Bitcoin prices exceed $100,000, you can buy demand in many places.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This is possible, but only if the price of the cryptocurrency must be stable, because no one wants to use the cost of replacement per second, such as electricity and water!
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
Of course, after about a few years, we just have to use cryptocurrency in the same way as now we use ordinary coins. I think that rather will pass about 5 years. No less according to my calculations.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
You can already use them to buy, of course it's still not what many expect, but even now they can be used to purchase anything.
Activity: 322
It's already happening, I know that there are some shops you can shop with your crypto currency, even pundis have lunched their cryptos POS, so it's happening a lot just that it has not attracted mass adaption.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Some merchants are accepting bitcoin. However, cryptocurrency is not yet widely adapted by other merchants. I think cryptocurrency needs further development and regulation to be fully accepted by the mass.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Yes it is very possible, now we have coins with instant transactions that you see as soon as you send them, those coins are the coins of the future and they are going to be the coins that we use for our everyday needs like buying groceries and paying for a cab. Once that happens then you can be sure that the coins are going to skyrocket in price
Activity: 434
Some countries are already been using the technology which means it has a bigger possibility to be used by many nations. Many ICO's that their concept is somewhat tokenizing the services instead of using fiat. This is the sign that in the coming years cryptocurrencies can be as demand as Fiat due to its given services.
Activity: 1260

I think it will be a long way for cryptocurrency to become usable to buy basic needs.
It will need to have a stable value in the market first. Currently, the value of crypto is still volatile.
It is possible for us to buy cigarette using crypto in the future, but at least not for now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Certainly possible and will be in the near future. Here is an example of several projects that are already implementing this feature -
1. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/
2. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/
In several coins, it already been started the implementation toward that possibilities. But it can't be rush if we wish to have a maximum result for it. The next time it should be able to utilize any cryptocurrency to be used for our daily need.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
it seems very difficult to be able to make cryptocurrency be used for certain payments because in some countries there are still no clear rules regarding the use of cryptocurrency so the use of this digital currency is still not too applied on many platforms because they are still afraid to use it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I really doubt that it will happen anytime soon, so the best thing that we can do is to wait, because it can take a long time to see it happen
Crypto mainstream adoption is not going to happen before 2020 like many people thought, it is a very large process which can take decades.

But yes, you can already buy a lot of stuff just by using bitcoin as a payment processor.

Activity: 392
I think in 3-5 years we will start using cryptocurrency in everyday life because now the market and all the coins are very high volatility and nobody will be interested and profitable today to buy a bike for 1 coin and tomorrow for the same coin you can only buy a wheel from a bike  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I would like that in the near future. for example, in 2019. but it seems to me that with such poor growth and constant drops and I don't expect we'll see something similar. waiting for better

is there any need for us to continue to use cryptocurrencies as well as now we use ordinary money. I do not think that we need it, because in this case the probability of earnings will be reduced to zero
Activity: 826
Merit: 11

I think this will happen eventually but before we reach that point of using bitcoin for day-to-day basis the blockchain technology must be improve tremendously in terms of its speed and security with every transactions as it will cause delays and it will be an inconvenience if you have to pay your bills and yet your transactions cannot be completed at once.
Pages:
Jump to: