Pages:
Author

Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs? - page 10. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 817
Merit: 250
what matters is the value of the crypto that depends on the ever-changing crypto market in a short time. it makes it difficult if crypto is used as a payment instrument. I think Crypto is more suitable for investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Most of the cryptocurrencies you see in the market are actually not intended for grocery shopping. It could be possible if an online shop or malls maybe, launch a coin that can be used by their customers to buy stuffs from them. But so far, I haven't heard any coins intended for shopping. Mostly are for trading, investments, real estate etc.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
Well, so far, I don't know whether the coin can be used for the daily need payment. But, if you are likely buying the goods or stuffs in some big international e-commerce like Amazon or other maybe, it can be used for the Bitcoin. But, of course, we must know which shops that receive the crypto. I actually agree that the crypto can be one of the choices for payment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I am sure of it is possible. Lots of new ICO show that people are interested in cryptocurrency. It's just a next step of progress. like it used to be all the time when people bring new ideas and new ways, the main part of them useless and a scam, but the best one move our World forward and make our life better. In several years we will see new technologies, new horizons, new features and lots of new due to cryprocurrency and blockchain technologies.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think if you have a coins out there you should have to convert it into your own currency to be able to use it as payments.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
there were many projects that emerged a few years ago and indeed only a few still existed and continued to experience development. This should not be a matter of time because I saw that in most roadmap projects it only took one to two years but until now there was nothing that really showed progress , so I hope the new projects will be even better
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
currently crypto cannot be used to buy basic needs, because each country has not fully permitted or agreed to use crypto. each country has its own rules, so crypto cannot be used fully. currently crypto is approaching countries that want to use crypto. the future of crypto will be able to be used to purchase basic needs throughout the country, therefore crypto is preparing it. for the time and when crypto can be used we cannot predict it correctly.
Activity: 70
of course it would be great if you could buy basic needs with crypto. we no longer need to bring or use cash. there seems to be no project that can realize that, but it's not impossible if it really happened.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
hello pal! we may not see it clearly at the moment but i am certain that we are getting there already. soon people around the globe will use cryptocurrency as mode of payment for purchasing basic everyday needs or necessary services. with the right amount of patience, together we will enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrency. cheers!
Activity: 17
I think that for the time being this is not entirely profitable due to the sharp fluctuations of the crypto market.
But this idea is very interesting! Very soon we will be able to pay crypto currency in a variety of online stores.
Sorry, if this is a stupid question. I don't know what much about crypto. Couldn't you just always pay the Bitcoin equivalent of a dollar amount? What would be the downside of doing that? You would always have to convert, but that could be done automatically in an app, for example.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?
While it is difficult to talk about this, companies themselves do not want to do this, understanding what difficulties they will face. And there are some problems in the technology itself, the time will tell whether this question will be solved.
Activity: 16
I think it needs several years from now on till cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs
Activity: 84
I think that for the time being this is not entirely profitable due to the sharp fluctuations of the crypto market.
But this idea is very interesting! Very soon we will be able to pay crypto currency in a variety of online stores.
Activity: 180
now it looks like it could've been. because I heard that there are some places that sell its products, and allows paying with crypto. And the place is in fact already a worldwide scale. Everywhere there are. so it is more advanced crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

I don't think it will work for now, it might take several years for it to be realized. today there are many innovations from crypto technology that are useful in real life. expecting the future of crypto to be brighter and useful for all its users in real life.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
possible to the har is currently difficult to realize. still, a lot of denial about crypto even though there are already some who received. Moreover, there are still many facilities and also a technology not yet too can support for crypto is used as a transaction. so, of course, it takes time to crypto can be effectively used.
Activity: 252
Cryptocurrency is definitely paving way at the moment, and I believe things are going well for crypto users. But I'm not sure cryptocurrency will be used to buy basic needs anytime soo Ln because of the frequent inconsistencies in the market.
Activity: 253
He could have, because I have heard some of the world-class shops start applying payments with crypto. Of course this will be very unique, and spots for you. Because unlike the others. And I'm sure someday will be many who are implementing such a system.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

That will definitely take time to happen brother as we're just still on early adaption of cryptos and in fact people who knows cryptos are maybe just 1% of the world population so how can that happen. On its contrary, every project has their own purpose so we can just stick to it and see if it grows. And now, we also have gift cards like you just buy using your cryptos with a gift card and that gift card can be use in purchasing items in over 300 brands and stores. So you see, little by little we're stepping ahead.
Activity: 392
In our country, we have a Cryptocurrency wallet, that allows trading of several currencies. It also has an option of free transfer of funds from any user on the same platform. You can also purchase prepaid loads as well as pay your monthly bills. Check coins.ph.
Pages:
Jump to: