Pages:
Author

Topic: when cryptocurrencies can be used to buy basic needs? - page 7. (Read 2829 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
I think that we soon will see. Cryptocurrencies are too unstable for them to pay something every day or change prices every day
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
well once a cryptocurrency starts and trades in an exchange, you should be able to use it to buy real things, once it trades with bitcoin, it has some value and can be accepted by certain shops.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
it can happen when all countries legalize cryptocurrency and in my opinion it takes a very long time, because it is not easy to make cryptocurrency legal.
Activity: 574
Have you heard about Flogmall? It is a platform where you can buy goods and services for crypto. I wouldn't call it basic needs like food purchases, but you can buy here clothes, phones .
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
High volatility of crypto assets makes the mass adoption difficult, but there are many stores already accepting crypto as payment.
For them it is a new market and more and more merchants will follow their example in the future.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

I think, at first, we'll use them for other purposes, e.g. the purchase of video, audio or graphic content via dApps (decentralized apps) or smth like deposits in banks or usage of algorithms for the improvement of databases - such spheres which are almost invisible in daily life!
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
I think we can't use crypto to buy something in the store, maybe there any store that available to pay with the crypto but still it's only a few stores that allow us to pay with crypto at that time.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Depending on the acceptance of your country because other country are already accepted bitcoin as payments from hotel and restaurant and some of malls , although personally I have not yet experience on this things , but there's a project which I also follow , it's the Ubcoin with a very promising platform and the purpose is to buy goods using crytocurrency .
Could you please tell us which country you are talking about? Where can you pay for hotels and restaurants with cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure that I've heard to them. I guess the restaurants must immediately convert their cryptocurrencies into fiat currencies. Or are they paying their employees in BTC? I have a hard time believing that they can already buy their supplies with crypto. I'm sure this will all happen in the future, but are we already there?
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
A lot of projects are going on blockchain and new cryptocurrencies are being launched day by day but when can we actually see  them floating in real market for real use cases like buying a cigarette or bread? is it possible?

Depending on the acceptance of your country because other country are already accepted bitcoin as payments from hotel and restaurant and some of malls , although personally I have not yet experience on this things , but there's a project which I also follow , it's the Ubcoin with a very promising platform and the purpose is to buy goods using crytocurrency .
Activity: 237
This is already possible in some ways, some airlines accept crypto for pay, also TON goes in soon, it will make it even more adopted, I think in 5 years we will use crypto for every deal as it's cheaper faster and more secure.
Activity: 336
Metahash
Now you can use the cryptocurrencies when you want to buy something, there are a lot of shop accepts cryptocurrencies but it should be possible next three years, you can use cryptocurrencies for everything
Activity: 154
Lot of peoples are panic in crypto market, the main reason now the market is going down is manipulation and panic,some peoples are say bitcoin is scam but they don't know knowledge about bitcoin or block chain technology.bitcoin is the first digital currency and if you are a good investor then just wait for better price to sell, don't panic.more people complaint because they are sacred to invest in crypto. every markets have up and down level, we will see soon an uptrend in crypto market  if the market is down we will all complain because we can not sell our alcoin so almost everyone will complain we market is down and they can only pray that the market will return to normal in a fast time
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Yes, I believe that in the near future you can buy cigarettes, bread and everything you need for a crypt. I even read such information that someone was traveling for a crypt and was also buying stuff. I think this currency will soon be the first.
Activity: 39
A large portion of the digital forms of money you find in the market are really not proposed for shopping for food. It could be conceivable if an online shop or shopping centers possibly, dispatch a coin that can be utilized by their clients to purchase stuffs from them. Be that as it may, up until this point, I haven't heard any coins expected for shopping. For the most part are for exchanging, speculations, land and so forth.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Security of funds in crypto is not high. Many users have lost some of their funds in crypto. For safe use, you need to know a lot and act cautiously. Either crypto currency must improve, so that the monkey could safely use it.
Activity: 496
Merit: 256
more and more stores accepted crypto coins...give them more time and you will saw more stores... or exchange crypto in fiat and buy
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
Yes, I am convinced that you only need to wait patiently. The cryptocurrency will become a global currency in the next decade, and you can use it in any country.
Activity: 280
IMHO the best chance to become successful on this way have Litecoin foundation) They bought part of the bank and trying to make a gate to real world. But already there some working products like epayments, PAy, Monaco. As I understood they all have some problems with regulation. IMHO we should for regulation from G20 to get real secure gates to fiat.
This is the problem so far. Regulation of the government. We can not do anything if government does not allow cryptocurrency to be used as basic payment to buy basic. This is not from the cryptocurrency is not ready but from government. There are some project is ready but no regulation is nothing.
Activity: 140
actually, what we can get in the world of cryptocurrency it depends on how we try to get it. because if we get more enthusiasm to do it well then we will also get a big profit. but if we cannot see the opportunities that exist then we will not be able to get the benefit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
It is too early to buy basic needs with cryptocurrencies. first of all, everyone should adopt crypto money and crypto money has to reach a fixed price.
Pages:
Jump to: