Pages:
Author

Topic: When do you think the market will recover and get back on Green?? - page 4. (Read 13259 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
There are many factors that change the condition of crypto market this year. So, It will be difficult to know when crypto market recovers. I think only positive news from ETF or crypto legalization on a large scale in many countries can trigger the recovery of crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
It's hard to imagine. All this depends on the desire of big players to start investing money in the information space, to create a positive opinion about the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I think that in the middle of next year the market will cease to be red and become green
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It can be said that 2018 is a bad year for the electronic money market. The market is red and we do not know when the blue market is back. Let's hope history will repeat as the end of 2017 peaked bitcoin. Everyone is waiting for the price increase at the end of 2018.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I wish a know. But what I've been seeing lately no bull run coming anytime soon  Undecided
The market  can turn into green if new investors arrive , preferably institutional ones. They could cause
higher demand and trading volume and the market could turn into bullish. I predict it will happen in December or/and
in the first quarter of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??

LOL I see this post in 6 February, we have seen so many bottoms until now. And there are still others we will get
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I think we already reached the bottom and now we will see sideways movement. In my opinion firstly people need to lose their hopes about cryptocurrencies future gain.
After that crypto will start to rise again. For example now everybody expecting a bull in december. But i cant understand if everybody expect that how the whales will earn money with that bullrun.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
when the market is really saturated, that's when the market will suddenly arrive green, but I don't know when it could be December or it could be in the middle of next year. Patience and wisdom are what we must have in the current conditions  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
I think market will be turn to green start of 2019.If we see a fast rise in 2 or 3 weeks it should be sooner than i thought
If you follow the indicators on the market, they talk about growth, it's only a matter of time ! Tomorrow will be the result of the resolution of the issue of ETF ! Think by the end of the year will growth !

It's what everyone is dreaming about and also we can see from previous years that in the last quarter, it really shows some pump of its price. Furthermore, we should always consider some adjustments because people are now more aware about the behavior of this technology.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think we already reached the bottom and now we will see sideways movement. In my opinion firstly people need to lose their hopes about cryptocurrencies future gain.
After that crypto will start to rise again. For example now everybody expecting a bull in december. But i cant understand if everybody expect that how the whales will earn money with that bullrun.
What can happen that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover by the end of this year? Why do many users of cryptocurrencies predict positive changes in the market, but no one gives an example or facts that prove or confirm their words?
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
With the situation of the market now, i think the market can nly recover and get back green at March 2019.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
If you follow the indicators on the market, they talk about growth, it's only a matter of time ! Tomorrow will be the result of the resolution of the issue of ETF ! Think by the end of the year will growth !
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I think the single most important factor for Bitcoin in the upcoming months will be how well the "store of value" narrative has been adopted. The next big move will likely determine whether BTC acts as a safe haven (similarly to precious metals) or if it'll be treated as a high-risk, get-rich-quick gamble people don't want to take in the upcoming recession. Violence of the bubble pop has scarred lots of minds so personally I'm leaning towards the latter, but ultimately it's up to the big players to determine which direction the snowball starts rolling.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
I think it will stop in December because many people are predicting the bull run in this month. I really hope it will happen.

yes, a lot of people have the same hope in this year,,
but, in my opinion we can see the bull in 2019 not in this year my friend
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
We always hope that the market will return to green. A lot of people who said that in December the price of coins will increase. And for the moment I prefer to continue to collect the token. And when December arrives, I will immediately sell it. And we hope we can benefit.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
no one knows how long this happened and can see the market go back green. for now we just wait and be patient and buy more coins if we have a lot of money
Activity: 243
Hi everyone ,

It seems like everyhing turned into red and we don't know where the bottom is ... when this is gonna stop .. WHAT DO YOU THINK??
We can't determined only the market can decide when to regulated high because we're only depended in demand and supply .Wait for the moment to fluctuates agaim because this is an oplortunity to grow more your savings or earnings here with or without investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Hi everyone ,

Nobody can now vividly say when the bearish market would stop. Almost every long expected a better market and even the beginning of bullrun, but nothing was forthcoming. So its more like the year would continue to have more of red than green.
Pages:
Jump to: