Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 2. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
You have to make research on the project itself, what is it about, what solution and value does it bring if any. Look at the team experience WP, roadmap, social media etc. After that you can question : to dump or not to dump.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Some tokens are worth holding and some are not. In order to judge correcty, research about the token first, if it has real world applications then it's worth holding. The issue is, many are just scams, so if you don't believe in the project just sell and move on.
Activity: 560
i think it's no problem for you if you have some token from bounties or airdrops and you want to sell it immediately. you don't spend so much money to buy some token.
but if you get some token from investing your money on ICO, you better hold it. but, it depend on the project and market. if the project was good, then you should hold it, the token price wiil raise in the future.

I am in line with your opinion. Indeed as an investor we have to sell these coins when the price is good and see future opportunities for the coin's chances of success. Indeed as someone who is economical, we must take into account expenditure with income so that we do not experience losses. However, it would not hurt if applied also in airdrop or bounty campaigns. Even though we get the coins with cheaper capital even without capital at all then we also have to respect our efforts. There is nothing wrong for us to wait and hold the coin for a while if the expected price has not been reached, it is better to be patient than we regret for selling coins at cheap prices and some time later the price can soar. I can say that because I have experienced a profit but if I wait two more days then I can get a double profit. Yeah, we have to be smarter in taking every opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

It's a case to case basis, there were a times that people immediately sell because of their needs and some traders sell fast because they have seen a profit and wants to move out and get into the next big thing, and some hold their coin for a long-term profit.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
i think it's no problem for you if you have some token from bounties or airdrops and you want to sell it immediately. you don't spend so much money to buy some token.
but if you get some token from investing your money on ICO, you better hold it. but, it depend on the project and market. if the project was good, then you should hold it, the token price wiil raise in the future.
Activity: 707
What you do with your token is certainly upto you. If you carry out proper research and realize the project has high potentials you might hold and vice versa.
Activity: 728
The decision to sell a token or not must be considered according to your financial situation. If you are in urgent need of money then there is no harm if you immediately sell the token. But second thing, you have to consider the price of the token whether it is worth your hard work or not. Meaning you have to have a standard price when you have to go. I suggest that you can sell the coin equivalent to the ICO price because you want to get the profit you expect. But if the price is still very bad under the ICO then you should reconsider even though you need money because you can be very lost. Better be patient to hold on for a while to get profits as expected.
Activity: 445
It all depends on the campaign, if it is a strong company that produces a quality product, then it makes sense to hold the coin for a couple of years, but now most of them are trash, so there is no point in holding them.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
It really depends on the price that you have bought the tokens. If you bought the tokens when ETH was $400 and now it's $125 it would not be the greatest idea to sell. Hold them a little bit more and see how's the market evolving.
Activity: 658
You should always study a coin and are not afraid to hold on, even if you lose 100 coins,1 and then one will bring profit, then all 100 you will have to pay off, you have to take a risk and you will succeed.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well its very depends on condition. Today market is falling down and its very risky if you sell it immediately. Just find news about your token progression. If there is a development i suggest to hold your token. Make a great decision think about your next move.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
The correct answer to this question does not exist, some people will tell you what they did X100 thanks to Hodl, others on the contrary all lost.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10

If you recieved recently a token, don't sell it for now because you will regret it if the price of that coin rise. Most of the time, if you just received a token, its price in the market is very low at first so you need to look for the time when your coin has greater value plus the price of the Eth or bitcoin is high(even not too high but not too low like today). For me, after you received the token, sell it after 1 month or three months and see if the price of your coin has already greater value then if it is, that's the right time to sell your coin. I think base on my experience, when you hold your token let's say for half a year, the value of it is getting lower and lower each day and that's when I can't sell mine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
It all depends on the project. If the project is promising then we hold the tokens. If the project is questionable then we sell 50% of the tokens, we hold 50% of the tokens. If the project fails then we sell tokens.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
help me !
guys!
If you know the token that you hold you will also know what is the best decision you can make. I just advice, Most of today's ICO Campaigns are falling down because of bounty hunters. So sell your token and buy again when the price is dumped.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Now the market is downtrend and bearish.
FUD, SCAM, Fraud, everything is everywhere.

Even if you have tokens from the bounty, they are now useless and worthless.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
It depends on the rate at which the token is trading on the market. If you think selling immediately will pay you, don't hesitate to do so. But if it's not worth it, you can hold.
Activity: 434
It's not worth to sell your token at too low price, after bounty distribution there are always people want to buy bounty hunter token at low price, if you sell, you got their trap. You need to wait for the market more settle and sell at high price.
sometimes hold isn't the best choice if it's enough to buy some items my advice is to sell it immediately, even if the token can rises above the ICO price it only 1:9, I can say like this because I have done research before but the decision remains in your hands
Activity: 364
It's not worth to sell your token at too low price, after bounty distribution there are always people want to buy bounty hunter token at low price, if you sell, you got their trap. You need to wait for the market more settle and sell at high price.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
If you wish, you can certainly immediately sell your coins. Especially in a situation where money is urgently needed now. But personally, I prefer not to sell my coins, because they are initially very cheap. If the project has a good development potential, then it is better to continue to hold tokens for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: