Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 8. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 250
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

You have to wait for the token that you have, to enter into several exchanges, and even then if your token has got the value that you expect.
so try to search for all information related to the tokens that you have
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
No, you shouldn't, but if you need money, then sell immediately,because then hunters and pre-ICO investors will dump prices.
I suggest you to create strategy for selling and holding tokens
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Usually I check the latest news immediately after I get the token, such as the exchange where it will be listed soon! This information can help you make a choice!
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Mostly depends on your needs at that very moment because you can't tell what's going to happen after you sell them it might be positive price or negative in the price who knows which you might regret for your actions.
There's one thing i do with new coin i sell immediately and buy back few days the coin drop in price and make more of their coin and also take my profits if i have to.
Activity: 434
You can check if the token you received has entered the exchange. This is the area where the price is the easiest to see. If you don't enter the exchange, you need to know its value through telegraph or project development!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
when you received your token, well it's up to you if you want to sell it or hold it, but if you believe that token is a potential then you should hold and wait to increase x2 or more.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Do not sell it at this moment that bitcoin is downfall. Just hold your token and wait until bitcoin rise up again at its current value like last year. Sell it on high value do not sell it on low value.
Activity: 336
For me it depended on the value of coins, if the price of coins valuable and can give profits to me of course i will sell it directly at the moment when i received the token, this is because i am afraid if i hold it and wait for a moment just can make the price of coins dump because the people who are panic and afraid about decreasing of coins will sell the coins before me. But if the price of coins lower than ICO's price or worthless, of course i will hold it and wait until the price increase and can give advantages for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
you better hold it, rather than directly selling it because usually the altcoin will be more expensive if it is kept longer. what's more for new coins usually at the beginning of entering their market prices far below ico. so actually holding it is not an option, but it is something that is mandatory.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
it will depends on project thats why you need to do a research before making any decisions. And also you need to consider the market situation. Dont decide base on what you hear or see. i mean dont make any desicion because of fud, hype, or fake news. Base your desicion on what the result of your research about the project.
Activity: 364
I think you should consider carefully the tokens that you just received. Analyze the potential, if there is good potential then of course keep them and wait. But if their potential is not good or hard to evaluate, then sell it and invest in another penny.
Activity: 140
I don't have much experience selling tokens. But I see the opinion of my friends - if even a good project, my colleagues exchange tokens at ETH. After the tokens come to me, I will leave half of them and keep them for up to six months-a year, hoping for their steady growth. I will transfer the second half to a crypto exchange and will increase the volume of day trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
If you buy it, you should sell it when you have at least 5% profit. But if you are a bounty hunter and get it from a bounty then you should sell it all when you get it, which is the best option
Activity: 532
it depends on your situation. many do bounties as a serious job and a source of income and they usually sell it right away after they receive their reward. depending on the research you made you can sell or hold it for a while.
Activity: 602
IN my experience take a look if token is listed on a good exchange, that's a good signal that token is wanted and appreciated from community... if token is listed only on poor exchanges after some months I would sell it
Activity: 322
In a falling market, as a rule, all coins that hit it t exchangers are very small compared to the price of ICO so in a hurry to sell them is not necessary!
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
I read all your suggestions and it surely depends on how we deal it and make move,.if we really need money immediately well we sell it for instant,but want for more gaining profits well we better hold it for a longer time and wait for the proper time to sell.
Activity: 364
The best solution for you is to sell a part of the coins, and leave a part for the long term, because the only way you can earn a lot of money
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Altcoin market is unpredictable . You can never know which altcoin will rise and fall , so everyone must work out their own strategy of behavior in this market in order to earn money . Now I am inclined to sell erc-20 tokens as quickly as possible, because there are too many scammers among them , while projects based on their own blockchain are more likely to create a serious product and become successful, so you can leave them for a longterm.
Activity: 378
I am a fan of Deeponion
Thank god! I was looking for the same topic. My brother just got in the crypto world. I will send this to him.
Pages:
Jump to: