Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 10. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Consider well, when you have to sell the tokens you have received. After receiving tokens, people generally sell tokens, but many also hold back until tokens have value. Because usually the new token in the list has a low price. So, a good decision is in your hands.
Activity: 110
I have the same question becuase i hold and value dump.

The decision will depend of the market price of your token . If you badly needed a money, you can sell it immediately but of you are looking forward to earn more a big amout of the token that you work hard for a few months , you can wait for the right time and the right value to sell it. Just always check the market price of your token.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

this is why someone who is involved in crypto must at least have basic knowledge, especially in terms of investment. You must know each project bounty that you follow. try to read and understand it until you know every concept and plan for future progress. That way you will have the knowledge to speculate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
It depends on your projects that you joined  . If it is a potential projects , you can keep it until its price is higher . Or your projects that you joined  , it has no special point, it is just normal, according to my advice is you should sell it because its price may fall in the future.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
help me !
guys!

You can do half, sell the 50% and hold the 50%, you should reward yourself from months of promoting the ICO but of course, should also check the potential of the coin you are promoting, if it is good then you can hold it and wait for it's potential I have seen a lot of people making a lot of profit holding their coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Usually I hold the tokens that I received for few months until the price for me is high enough to sell , but if I need money badly then I sell it immediately what ever the price is .
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
help me !
guys!

I will suggest you to hold it now because the current price is not good.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
help me !
guys!

This is the million dollar question.  You need to study the coin and check the fundamentals of the project.  You have to decide if the coin is even worth holding.  If not sell.  If so then you need to pick sell points and such and make a plan to get out once you get to the profit point your looking for. 
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
just sell it, don't hold it too long. the token that you receive, can't rise too high. I have been in jail for 3 months. and after I sell and look back at the market after about 5 months, it turns out the token doesn't go up again. that is, there is no significant increase. that's the reason why we have to sell immediately when getting tokens.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
many I have seen a lot of selling when they recently paid them. their goal is to get results as long as the value is still high. because usually if too late or too long wait then the prices will fall further and do not match the price of the ICO. but it would be better if the stand only for investment because it could allow for an increase in the price of the case and more get results better.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
I guess youre playing safe and dont want to experience what volatility feels like. For example, you earn $300 ETH from a bounty or signature campaign, after the payout, you immediately sell it or withdraw it to etain its $300 form, no more, no less. In here you are playing safe that you will not lose but you will not earn more either. If the campaign pays a good coin then its good for maintaining.

Even if it is a good project, many people would rather convert the tokens to ETH or fiat. Because nowadays the market is too volatile and coins are going down irrespective of their uniqueness and usefulness.
Activity: 102
Yes, I think that when you get the token, you can sell half, and even if the price rises, you will reduce your losses.
Activity: 322
I think that you should be guided by the situation. If the price suits, then you need to sell. I change coins and postpone bitcoin. This is my strategy
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
When I'm receiving my BTX, I don't sell it. I treat it as my investment and I have an input that it will return to the high price and that day its going to be worth it.
Activity: 266
nope you should atleast wait untill the token hit a good exchanges, if you sell right after the distribution on dex or something youre gonna regret it
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It depends always on the project where the coin or token is from. So if theres just some copycat project with weak dev team and marketing, maybe its better when you sell it immidiately. But if theres some seriouse project behind, with a good dev team and which will have also potential for a future market, you should hold them. You just have to be clear that holding means you have to hold it not for some weeks rather for some years Wink And thats why the most people dont make any profit, because they have no patience!
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
help me !
guys!
When you received tokens make sure that if it is already listed on exchange for you to be able to see the value of it. If you think the value is good enough as payment of your effort, you can sell it. If it is successfully developed and can be MRE expensive for long term, better to hold it. For I am, I used to sell it after receiving, I am not a kind that hold tokens that long because I need money for my expenses. I also make to invest on other coin which is popular for investment.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
help me !
guys!

Its fully upto you man. But i do sell instant if it goes to market buy and sell. I compare the ico price and present market price. When i get minimum satisfactory of token market price i make sell instant. I hold many tokens and i am almost sufferer. So what you getting instant and if it your mind satisfied you can enjoy the price.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
I guess youre playing safe and dont want to experience what volatility feels like. For example, you earn $300 ETH from a bounty or signature campaign, after the payout, you immediately sell it or withdraw it to etain its $300 form, no more, no less. In here you are playing safe that you will not lose but you will not earn more either. If the campaign pays a good coin then its good for maintaining.
Activity: 322
I think in other to help the project, help the prize on the exchange it has been listed and if you wonna be a good cryto enthusiastic, I will say you should hodl for a while, do not just dump when listed in other not to fall the listing price thereby helping the project. On the other hand, do not hodl too long, sell some portions and hodl another for another market run.
Pages:
Jump to: