Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 9. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
can you be patient a bit? The markets are not in good states i understand. What you might sell might not be of any value so why sell now. I don't know how much you've got right now is worth but it would be great to wait and who knows if this might shoot and make you some cool profit in the long run. However if you believe the coin has reached its peek and think it might not go up again , you can sell too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
there are two things to consider when doing this, first do you really need the money?
if not try to keep it for a while , if you get it in a bounty campaign why sell it, if it has a possibility to
be more expensive in the near future, which might get double or triple,
so better think it twice before selling your coins goodluck

Unfortunately, now the market is Bearish, almost all tokens lose their value.
And the second possibility is that if we need money because urgent mak we also have to sell it. LOL
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
This is actually very complicated.
Most people will say just hodl, but that isn't the best case scenario.

There are many coins that have initial value after their ico is done or after they pump.
However, there is also a chance that the coin can sink and be worth nothing.

What it comes down to is the actual company behind the crypto itself.
Does it have professional devs that have met all their development goals?
Does the coin have  real use case that naturally brings demand?
Is there market penetration and awareness?

These are all things you have to consider when you think about the potential value of any coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
there are two things to consider when doing this, first do you really need the money?
if not try to keep it for a while , if you get it in a bounty campaign why sell it, if it has a possibility to
be more expensive in the near future, which might get double or triple,
so better think it twice before selling your coins goodluck
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

Usually, the answer to this question changes depending on the project of the campaign you've joined. Depending on the quality of the project, instant sales and the first price of the transaction can sometimes be logical, but sometimes can cause damage. For example, when a successful project is first opened to transactions, it will be at a very high price, but it is not possible to see this in unsuccessful or poor quality projects. In the case of unsuccessful projects, the price is generally high in the initial transactions, and then a steady downward trend is starting. Therefore, it is more appropriate to make this decision depending on the campaign you are participating in. To get an idea of the quality of the project, you can look at the ICO assessments or do detailed research on the project and the project team.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
you should judge based on the project and what you think about it. tbh i dont think you even should participate in any token distribution if you don't have any idea what to do with them
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
to work on decision as applying the beginning tasks of evaluation to gives with one on reference to complete as closing with limit of returns with dispute of exchange as submitting funds on possession to finish as one with nominals on profit to collects with personal wallet of dedicated account.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
It depends on the quality of the market.you should sell when the market environment is good.At the moment, you should choose a good project and hold it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think this decision depends on the project the tokens you recieved represents. I once received the tokens for a project which I knew is maybe 10-15 years too early for the Blockchain, in knew immediately that this is one to sell but my greed told me to hold on. I held on for a little while and lost a lot of money in the process. So you have to decide based on the project.

Absolutely because it depends on the project toke.
We don't know what the future is like and I'm sure if the project is innovative, the token will rise in price.
Activity: 97
I think this decision depends on the project the tokens you recieved represents. I once received the tokens for a project which I knew is maybe 10-15 years too early for the Blockchain, in knew immediately that this is one to sell but my greed told me to hold on. I held on for a little while and lost a lot of money in the process. So you have to decide based on the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Depends on the project you received the token from if the are real and know what the are doing or planing to bring into the world o think you don't need to sell it because it's must have a good value later.
Activity: 154
I would advise you to sell half at once and leave half to sell a little later
Activity: 280
Much depends on the market situation.If the coin has reached a high price - you can sell it, and you can keep for a long time, in the hope of a greater growth in the future.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
To my opinion it depends on your wish. You can sell them if you can but if they are selling on the market in that time it will be more suitable for you to wait for the higher price.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
If you have received your token just exchange it on some altcoins like ethereum then hold it to become more profitable. Don't hurry to sell. There is time for everything. Trade it in some good coins that can much more profitable.
The wise thing to do to know if your token is worth it to hold or sell it immediately is by make a research about it if its have potential. Then if you know its have potential then hold it because surely you can get higher profit from it, then if not sell it but wait for the highest peaked of the market so that it will give you good profit than sell it immediately but the market is in the lowest-priced.
Activity: 112
If you have received your token just exchange it on some altcoins like ethereum then hold it to become more profitable. Don't hurry to sell. There is time for everything. Trade it in some good coins that can much more profitable.
Activity: 85
You should immediately exchange this tokens on eth and hodl it.
Activity: 123
What you choose to do with your tokens after you receive them is entirely up to you. Whether you want to sell all of them, a part, or keep it all, it is totally your decision. You should be able to tell whether a coin is okay to hodl from your perspective or not. If you think it is, then it is only wise that you hodl, otherwise, sell them.
Activity: 23
It doesn't have to be hurried in selling tokens. Before selling tokens you must pay attention to the price and dynamics of the coin market. If the price of a coin is low, you should not sell your token first, because surely the price will be low. Vice versa, if the price of Coins on the market goes up, that's when you have to sell your tokens at a higher price.
Activity: 29
When you receive a token, you should sell it. But don't be in a hurry to sell it, you have to look at and pay attention to the situation of the crypto market first. Because if the crypto market is down, you should keep your token. and after the high crypto market, at that time you sold your tokens at high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: