Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 4. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In order to judge a token you need to do a good analysis of the project itself in order to have an idea whether it will have value in the future or not!

Sorry, but this is the most useless advice I've ever received. That's cool if you can see future, but unfortunately I don't have this super power, and neither I have a time machine Sad So I need to use more boring things like project analysis and technical analysis...
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
Don't dump your token immediately because the price at that time it too far from the ICO price. Wait for the project realization or hitting some milestone on the roadmap as the project will release their product this will start to rise the token price. Monitor the team progress thru their telegram chat channel.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
You must study the project for which you received the tokens. If tokens are cheap, it’s better not to sell them. If the project is good, then tokens will rise in price in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
If you get a good project, then why not hold, you only need to sell tokens when the market is growing, and not at the moment when it is falling
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I'm not sure what we need at all is to ensure that we really sell tokens right away, because the project definitely needs to gain popularity in the community and the community itself should become much stronger
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

I think you know it now, because this post is in April.
I have an altcoin that doesn't register in exchange, this is disappointing in waiting. so you also have to wait until your token is registered in several exchanges.

I have so many tokens that I've received in April (or earlier) and I'm still confused about whether I'd have better sold them right after distribution, or it's worth holding them until now. So six months don't make you knowledgeable about such things, especially if you don't invest your money, but just participate in random bounty campaigns.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
In order to judge a token you need to do a good analysis of the project itself in order to have an idea whether it will have value in the future or not!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In my personal opinion if I am at your place I will go for hold because the market is very down and you will not even get a decent return. Tokens are like rockets if the value is pumping then you will get a unexpected return and you will be overwhelmed by happiness, so wait patiently and hold your tokens if your token value increases then sell it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I think that the best choice would be to wait a while and watch the course. Very often, the course makes growth for a long time after the end of ICO. You will always have time to sell.
Activity: 420
help me !
guys!

Personally, I stick to a fairly simple strategy in my work. After receiving tokens through participation in various bounty programs, I decide about 40% of them to sell, and the remaining 60% hold on for about 6-18 months to test their potential, as far as they can go up.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
A bounty hunter is not only working and getting coins to sell, we as one of the stakeholders have contributed to the success of the project both from pre-ICO to ICO and coin entry into the market. Prices can sometimes be deceptive, we think it will go down but it can go up, so we must be able to make choices based on our data and beliefs about the project.

You must have a strong reason to sell, hodl or trading so you don't regret what you have done.
Activity: 364
It is best to sell tokens obtained for participation in the bounty campaign immediately, because over time they become cheaper. Now new coins do not bring profit to investors. Perhaps in 2019 the situation will change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
everything depends on your decision, if the token you get has a good price and you are in need of money, then the best decision is to sell it.
but if you see good potential on the coin, it is better to hold it back to get more profit.
Activity: 786
help me !
guys!

The time i receive the token, i just monitor the prices in the exchange market, if its good to sell then i do, but it depends on the token we are holding, if its a good project, i would definitely hold half the portion of my token, i bet all of the participants have the same strategy as well, they hold some portion of the token to their MEW wallets, and as long as its a good project, it takes some months to year to build the project, also it takes months to hold the token as well.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If you are a person who is willing to take risks, you can earn more by saving the token, but if you are looking for a steady income, then sales are your best choice!
Earning a steady income out of bounty campaigns is impossible and anyone thinking about doing something like that should be discouraged to even try it because it could happen what we are seeing right now, in which the market of the icos is very weak, no one is investing in it and the coins are going down immediately after they are released in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
From my experience and what is happening in the market once a token is listed the price must head downwards.  If you have a listed token sell it as soon as you can and keep the fund in Ether or BTC and wait for the bounty hunters to kill the price then you can use the fund and more of the same token at a reduced price even more than what you have before. Then you wait for the price correction and sell to be in more profit.
Activity: 462
If you are a person who is willing to take risks, you can earn more by saving the token, but if you are looking for a steady income, then sales are your best choice!
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
help me !
guys!

I think you know it now, because this post is in April.
I have an altcoin that doesn't register in exchange, this is disappointing in waiting. so you also have to wait until your token is registered in several exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
help me !
guys!
how to evaluate it is by knowing the ICO price, if your token is in the same position or even higher than the ICO price when registered on one of the exchangers then you should immediately sell it
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
help me !
guys!

It depends in the coin and in you also. If the coin is already in any exchanger and the price is good, I think it is okay to already sold the coin. You can use it to buy some coins that you want. But if it is a good coin I think it is okay to just hold it and wait for its price to rise.
Another situation, if you need money and you can trade it already, why seek for a help ? Just sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: