Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 5. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 20
If we talk about tokens received from bounty campaigns, I hold almost all of them. The reason is that I really believe in all the projects that I support participating in their bounties, which means I know the real value of their tokens, and I would probably bought them during ICO, if it wasn't for their bounties.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
You should sell immediately after you received your token. Token price will drop after distribution so you must sell as fast as you can to secure your money. If you see the project is promising, you can buy later when price get down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
With the recent experience that i had with bounty tokens, it is better to hold it for some time. Let the token's value pump up first before you decide to sell it. The way i see it, token's value usually goes up after one to three months after it is listed on exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
The market determines the value of the token, you just have to decide, if that price is favorable, or overpriced. If it can be regarded to be cheap, than it is better hodl, especially with new tokens, price can change very fast, and also they are hit hard by the bearmarket.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
For me, it depend on the nature of the project. when I see that the project will be a promising and generally more acceptable project in the future, I may sell and buy back the token when the price is cheap. The reality is that most project always get dump when they hit exchange market and most importantly almost all token are being sold below ICO price so its a matter of selling and buy more back when the price is low. thats my strategy for now.
Activity: 344
If you don't even think about this issue then I suggest you not invest in ICO. In fact, how do you operate to follow the changes in the market has been judged by the marketability of the project itself. Some black horses may make you rich in a year or two.
Activity: 364
You should sell if you have good price. If token price is too low, much lower than its initial price, you should hold and wait for good news to boost token price. Owner of the project will find ways to boost their token price after ICO. You should not be worry if token price is too low when you receive it.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It depends on the market and depends on your need of money If the value of the coin is quite good you can sell it even you can hold it as well for long term to get good profit. The best judge of the coin is you yourself. But I believe if the project dev is active. One should hold their coins to reap the maximum profit rather than selling immediately and I never sell immediately I always wait for the right time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Due to market fall all are affected and also with our bounty rewards was decreasing, even if that bounty reward is listed in exchange it still below on its ICO price so we don't like to sell it if its not really necessary, we continue to hold until such time if it increase its market value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
last months you can sell you rewards only for very small money, do you really want to do this? I would hold it
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
In order that the token had a value it has to come to the exchanges and be on sale there. If it didn't happen, then and you won't be able to prdat him anywhere. And to sell it or not right after receiving - you have to solve. It is better to be based on own analysis. Time, two you can be mistaken, but over time you will have a necessary experience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
You should check their ICO price and read their whitepaper to know the plan of their project as the price of the token will rise once their product will go on public as more investors will buy the token to ride with the rise of value. Although that will depends on the developer but you should wait for the best price. Maybe 6 months after they got listed on exchanges will enough to see the progress.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
help me !
guys!
Hey mate, first you have to identify coins with potentials from shitcoins and you would understand it's differences, it's community, support, updates and everything behind the project. Make your own due diligence in choosing a project so you can get good coins with good value and is worthy to keep, hodl or even sell in time you need it. Don't be fooled by your emotions as it will let you down.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
My plan is to keep all token first and wait. If a project is good, hopefully the token price will eventually rise. I hope the strategy works.
It seems to me that the policy of giving the benefit of the doubt to icos is over for now, if you wait to see what it is going to happen to the coin everyone else is going to sell their coins why you are waiting, this is what we are seeing happening in the market so it is better to get rid of any coins that you have that come from bounty campaigns, that way at least you will get something out of them.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
You mean that you received the bounty reward? Due to the many people participle the bounties campaign, I think you only received few rewards about it, I don't think you can sell it immediately and earn the money, better to hodl it for you long term investment, when the market is growing you will earn some profit in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
help me !
guys!
Your decision will depends on your current situation, if you really need money then there's no need for you to hold, it is better if you can sell it first before the other traders will sell those specific coins yoy are going to trade with. If not , then you must consider price if you want to sell, if it is equal or above the ICO price then it is good to sell but below the ICO price then it is better to hold for a moment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
help me !
guys!

Make it 50-50 sell half of it and hold half of it, then follow the coin if they are really developing a platform and if they do, then continue holding and if not then sell anytime you wish, this is your coin its your investment even if it comes from bounty campaign, you earned so you should have total control when to sell.
- I agree with your method because many people have always thought that selling tokens immediately when it is listed on exchange, if they sell too late, what they get is very little, I do not object to this thinking, it is correct but they never realize the benefits in the long run. A lot of tokens have potential and can grow in the future, selling in haste will waste a lot of profit, so, if we want to avoid this situation, we should sell half and hold half, although profits will not be optimal but at least, we will not waste any opportunity and do not feel too much regret for our decisio
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
it depends on the person if he want to sell it all after he/she get the bounty reward but some bounty hunters wait's the coin if it's rising or not.
Some bounty hunters can't wait for the rise of that token so as long as its already on the exchange, they are dumping it fast.

Those bounty hunters that are waiting for that coin's rise then they have knowledge on where that coin is going. They do believe that coin is going to be valuable in the future so that's why they are holding it. Verdict depends on the holder, sell if you want to or hold if you have to.
But lately, I have decided for myself to sell my coins right away and not have to wait long. I had a bitter experience and now I will act differently

That's not bitter and I guess you just learned from the past when you had some bad experience.

You have all the chance to do what you think will satisfy your own style of holding and trading with those tokens. I'm into bounty hunting but I have some altcoins to hold and that's not different of selling during the dip and buying at high prices. You only need to decide on what you think is better for you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
help me !
guys!

You can discuss in the thread of the token or on the telegram channel to find out every development.
I think you are a bounty hunter or investor? this is a difference, because investors will usually hold back for a long time.
No at all, many investors out there who sell tokens that has been listed on several exchanges. And might, most investors opt for short-term investments in altcoins. As everyone knows the price of altcoin is very vulnerable to pump and dump so as they will be careful to decide to hold for the long term in the altcoin. I just think, most of those who decide to hold these tokens in the long run are bounty hunters, what they think is a big profit without thinking of the capital they spend.
Activity: 462
If you believe in your token, then hold it till the end. 10 x target is a good goal to fix profit.
But only true holders suceed it.
Pages:
Jump to: