Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 6. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 2
I do not know what you're holding but you need to understand what is the purpose of your token in the future, if its good to hold because it was good to use the platform if it finish or not. Do some research for your holding tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
it depends on the person if he want to sell it all after he/she get the bounty reward but some bounty hunters wait's the coin if it's rising or not.
Some bounty hunters can't wait for the rise of that token so as long as its already on the exchange, they are dumping it fast.

Those bounty hunters that are waiting for that coin's rise then they have knowledge on where that coin is going. They do believe that coin is going to be valuable in the future so that's why they are holding it. Verdict depends on the holder, sell if you want to or hold if you have to.
But lately, I have decided for myself to sell my coins right away and not have to wait long. I had a bitter experience and now I will act differently
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
It all depends on what kind of coin. If she has growth prospects, you should leave her, and if there are no prospects, then you can safely sell it so that you don’t regret
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
it depends on the person if he want to sell it all after he/she get the bounty reward but some bounty hunters wait's the coin if it's rising or not.
Some bounty hunters can't wait for the rise of that token so as long as its already on the exchange, they are dumping it fast.

Those bounty hunters that are waiting for that coin's rise then they have knowledge on where that coin is going. They do believe that coin is going to be valuable in the future so that's why they are holding it. Verdict depends on the holder, sell if you want to or hold if you have to.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

Make it 50-50 sell half of it and hold half of it, then follow the coin if they are really developing a platform and if they do, then continue holding and if not then sell anytime you wish, this is your coin its your investment even if it comes from bounty campaign, you earned so you should have total control when to sell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
help me !
guys!

You can discuss in the thread of the token or on the telegram channel to find out every development.
I think you are a bounty hunter or investor? this is a difference, because investors will usually hold back for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
The bear market is not favorable to a lot of tokens, most of them get devalued more after launch and some recover afterwards, personally if it is a bounty token, it is just ideal to sell some to get paid from and keep part for eventuals, but for ICO participants, sell to recover capital at least if value is higher on exchange and keep the remaining but if value is far low, wouldn't be wise selling at loss except project has lost grip and lose investors confidence
Activity: 588
help me !
guys!
First you see first if there is an exchange available for the token.
Second look at the token price whether it is feasible or not for sale.
I suggest to hold it for a while and sell for two months ahead the price is definitely bigger.

Glad that this thread was started. I'm kind of in that situation as well. I've been holding some tokens for a while now to the point that the value had decreased too much.How do I know "If the price" is right? 

I remember MVL. It's been low for quite a while. then there was a pump. then dump. the next time I noticed that's it's pumping and reached 300gwei, I immediately sold my tokens. Only to be surprised the next day it has reached to almost 1500gwei. Until this time it's still at 800gwei. That's still higher that what I sold my tokens for.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
help me !
guys!may
It depends on you, if you see the potential that the price will going to grow more you have to hold for it. For me, I do sell after receiving the reward because I worked to gain early because I have to support my daily living. I believe that selling early can give good profit as well and can make you buy same coin at lower cost if it gonna make it in the future.
This is a personal matter. And each has its own strategy. The decision must be taken to consider the market position. You can deliberately sell coins, later there be a chance to buy them cheaper. But you need to be careful with such speculations.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
help me !
guys!may
It depends on you, if you see the potential that the price will going to grow more you have to hold for it. For me, I do sell after receiving the reward because I worked to gain early because I have to support my daily living. I believe that selling early can give good profit as well and can make you buy same coin at lower cost if it gonna make it in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
To answer you need to know what kind of token it is. If the project is promising and it has a future, then you need to keep these tokens.
Activity: 550
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
for the first time it is better to first see whether the token is good or not if it is detained, to look for this information please check the website that is on the token project. after that if a lot of information that you have obtained and see the price is already quite better sell it. but if you turn it around, just hold it.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
My plan is to keep all token first and wait. If a project is good, hopefully the token price will eventually rise. I hope the strategy works.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
Your strategy is quite correct. Often coins when appearing on the exchange are much more than 2-3 weeks after the event.
It depends on your objectives and how see the coins in the future. Some project get dump even by the developers as soon after ICO  and with such coins you can't decide to hold but to sell.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
I'm my self judge it with see the token market activity, if it keep drop every time I will just sell it because we can buy it again with more cheap price and bring more profit. Holding it when it continues to deteriorate will only torture the mind at least make it profitable for you, so don't hesitate to decide.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
help me !
guys!

the question how did you acquire it, from investing or from bounty, if from investing then sell when you are in profit if from bounty hunting you can sell anytime but of course you should check if it has a potential in the market, you will be crying if you found out if it becomes 10004 profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
check on its roadmap if the coin is on rail or no. if all the market is suffering then you should suffer also. wait for the perfect timing to come. dont rush your portfolio
Activity: 140
I believe that it is not necessary to sell your tokens after entering the market because if the project is promising then the price of tokens can grow many times over time. it is worth watching for a while as the market reacts to new coins.
Pages:
Jump to: