Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 22. (Read 44907 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
January 14, 2019, 03:26:17 PM
you can buy altcoin when pre Ico and when ICO, if you are late to buy altcoin because ico has finished, you can buy it on Exchange.
I think the best time to invest in altcoin is to buy from exchange, this will give you a bit confidence that the coin is listed,there are so many altcoin out there that after pre- ico,ico sales of token the coin never enter exchange which make a shitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 10:08:59 PM
I personally prefer to purchase coins when it already listed in the market, that way i had a guaranty that the coins is sell able.
Up until today, i still have no courage to make an investment on ICO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 08, 2019, 09:58:28 PM
According to me, now is the best time to buy Altcoins,since it is not known when the market will go up,and there is an assumption that the market may go up in late February or earlier, and now the drawdown of t ISO prices is 10 or more times, the best time I think is not found

Not all altcoins are going to be profitable during the next months so the best thing to do is to try to tell which ones will give the best profits, try to see if any coin is going to go through an interesting development or something like that since most of the time that means the coin in which you are investing will go up in price during the next weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 06:48:34 PM
for me the best time to buy Altcoin, I think now is the right time you can buy it, because at the beginning of this year the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not so expensive, so you can do it now.
Yes now it's definitely one of those moments when you can rent for long term , I think by the end of the year it will be possible to make good money , the main thing to endure !
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
January 05, 2019, 04:50:52 AM
many of the ICO material became a bad investment for this time. This makes it the best time to buy altcoin be difficult to predict. but the obvious whenever when prices are low and quality is altcoin well then that is a pretty good time to be purchased. precaution after ICO being a mainstay with investors hoping a panic and it includes a nice strategy if appropriate in the selection of the altcoin.
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
January 05, 2019, 04:37:51 AM
Jeez, the responses on the first page of this thread are mostly "buy when ICO" with the same level of bad grammar. There's analysis to show that the ICO boom took billions of dollars straight out of crypto into fiat, the whole ICO rush undermined the wider crypto market.

Let's leave ICOs in 2018.

As to when is the right time to buy no one can say with total confidence, so only get into a coin if you can stand to lose what you invested.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 03:52:33 AM
for me the best time to buy Altcoin, I think now is the right time you can buy it, because at the beginning of this year the increase in the price of bitcoin is still not so expensive, so you can do it now.
Activity: 462
January 05, 2019, 03:48:13 AM
Buying a cottage currency requires a lot of preparation in advance, because the current market is in a difficult period, even if there is crypto potential, the holder can easily lose investment.
Activity: 421
January 05, 2019, 03:44:16 AM
The goal is incorrect. The best time to invest in altcoin is to wait for Bitcoin to rise, or to buy altcoin when Bitcoin takes off is the most sensible choice. The risk of the altcoin is very large, and investors need to rely on the price judgment of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 12:59:06 PM
You can buy altcoins at the starting of ico because at that time you can buy altcoins with bonus & at low price as well.
Right now market is low so you can also take advantage from this dip as well.
Activity: 476
January 04, 2019, 12:35:56 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Participating in the ico now I think is not a good timing for us to buy. Due to most of the ico so far they always extend their ico project.
But if you are in the exchange site platform I could say that it is certainly the right time to buy altcoins then hold in a long term, then while doing it wait for the dip as well.
Activity: 602
January 04, 2019, 12:27:38 PM
In this Crypto world ther's is a lot of chances, when we talk about when is the best time to buy Altcoin? it is always the best time to buy, but not the best time to sell. Especially when market are in red just buy and buy and hold til the price is right.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 12:11:18 PM
Hard to say when is the best time to buy altcoin. It's the same as predicting what the best time is to buy BTC.

You should do some research about the altcoin and read the whitepaper. If you see the potential and think this is the next best thing. Go for it!
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 04, 2019, 12:07:26 PM
It depends on the time of the market. As it is now, it is best to buy the tokens after it is listed at the exchange because it is definitely lower than the ICO price. You can buy them cheap and hold if you think it's a good project
This is a good approach, but it does not guarantee anything at you. Tokens can go on the exchange and also can be at the bottom throughout the year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 04, 2019, 11:48:09 AM
I think it all depends on the perception of each. many say the best time to buy is when prices have fallen by more than 50%. or some say the best time to buy is when prices start to increase. and many different opinions.

this depends on the trust of each person. and I personally believe the best time to buy is when prices have hit the lowest point of the year.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 04, 2019, 11:35:40 AM
I think this is the right time you can enter to buy Altcoin when the price is cheap and you sell at an increased price, for me now is also the right time to buy it, because now the price is still low.

I think so, I'm sure that this year's crypto performance can be better than in 2018 so by buying now it's not too late, even many users are optimistic that bitcoin prices will return to reach $ 10,000 before June.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
January 04, 2019, 11:30:40 AM
It depends on the time of the market. As it is now, it is best to buy the tokens after it is listed at the exchange because it is definitely lower than the ICO price. You can buy them cheap and hold if you think it's a good project
Activity: 350
January 04, 2019, 11:18:13 AM
Now, in principle, the right time to buy altcoins, it is important to choose those that really are of some interest to other investors.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
January 04, 2019, 11:16:05 AM
I think the best time to buy more Altcoins is this time while the value of any currency is in the lowest price in the market. And I think we can make a better profit in investing our money right now because as I see to the market it starting to increase their value in a little bit in the past days.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 04, 2019, 11:03:03 AM
According to me, now is the best time to buy Altcoins,since it is not known when the market will go up,and there is an assumption that the market may go up in late February or earlier, and now the drawdown of t ISO prices is 10 or more times, the best time I think is not found

If you look at bitcoin, I believe that it will still fall, so it is better to refrain from buying altcoins, we are more likely to look for a new bottom
Pages:
Jump to: