Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 25. (Read 44907 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 11:59:25 PM
You can buy altcoins anytime. It all depends on your motive to buy that coins. Depending upon the market conditions and your investment , profit is decided and it's up to you that how much profit you want to earn.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 20, 2018, 11:52:12 PM
If it was that simple to know when it is the best time to buy an altcoin then everyone will do it, you need to look at each coin and how they are moving and only then you will know what it is the best thing to do, it is not easy and it will take a huge mount of knowledge and patience, but if you wait you will surely find good coins to invest and get profits that way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
December 20, 2018, 09:08:11 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

ICOs gives huge profit if the project succeeds/there is a great increase of their token's value. But it depends on the amount you invest.
Bounties also are good for it, and you don't need to put money but your efforts.
The best time to buy altcoin is when you see it with low value and believe it haves potential and will have a growth on the value.
ICO/bounty stage is better than buying from exchange, but on some times, tokens/coins haves ICO price or even less, available to be bought on exchanges.
About exchanges and bounty, if you likes to invest on already stable coins (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, EOS, Siacoin, etc) I recommend you CoinBundle. There are the 20 top coins to invest as bundles (instead of choosing which coins to use on your portfolio, you buy a pre-built portfolio), without fees in a easy investment platform. Try it and tell me what do you think
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 20, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
Hi dude! open your eyes, altcoin was still in -90%
You can collect them for a long-term investment, but I suggest you buy bitcoin as much as possible.
New ICO has a big potential increase x10 as they product used by a big company
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

The number one reason, of course, is the dip provided that the coin that you intend to buy has a good platform and developing, buying in ICO is also recommended as long as the ICO has the potential and they offer a good bonus from their pre sale and ICO stage.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 20, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I would say that the time on investing to altcoin should depend on the market situation. Altcoins are mostly less stable than Bitcoin. As such, investing would be more risky especially if the market is on downtrend. What we are seeing at this moment simply explains what I am pointing out. At this moment, cryptomarket is at its deepest and at the same time, investment on projects are most cryptos do result to profit loss due to the influence of the situation into cryptoactivities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
There is no time that s not good for buying a coin. Before considering the time, the first thing to consider first is security, after which time will follow.
When it comes to the time to buy, i always check the nature of the project. For a genuine project prefer ICO stage and if i miss that, i would opt for exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 20, 2018, 05:03:37 PM
This week can serve as an excellent example. Those who bought 7 days ago can now consider their profit and fix a part of it. That was a great time to invest in coins. All you need to look for moments of this kind and act.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
December 20, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I would say there is no single strategy. Each investor sees investments in different ways. Let's say the price for ICO was $ 0.50 - after entering the stock exchange, we all know that the price drops and it can be $ 0.1 or even $ 0.01. Therefore, it is impossible to single out a single strategy for investment; everything depends on the project.

We must take into account in which market we are (bulls / bears). When we are in the market of bears, there is no one willing to buy. Therefore, prices are moving down. This also applies to investing.
Activity: 413
December 20, 2018, 03:39:19 PM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I would say there is no single strategy. Each investor sees investments in different ways. Let's say the price for ICO was $ 0.50 - after entering the stock exchange, we all know that the price drops and it can be $ 0.1 or even $ 0.01. Therefore, it is impossible to single out a single strategy for investment; everything depends on the project.
Activity: 140
December 20, 2018, 03:34:00 PM
I am sure that the purchase of an altcoin or a token should be selected at some bottom price. There is no need to wait for this bottom. For example, today you can define an altcoin or token that has the largest price fluctuations during the day. And buy. Next, you need to trade daily and get a small but stable daily profit.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 20, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
I think the ICO stage is the best timing for buying altcoins because if you want to wait for the dip you don't know how much time you have to wait.
Well, now after all the ico when it comes to the exchange just falls without a rollback , I think it is much safer to take on the exchange, just you protect yourself from scams
Activity: 462
December 19, 2018, 08:41:45 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Personally, I prefer to work with reliable coins that have already proved their excellent potential. Therefore, I buy only the best altcoins. I believe that for their purchase the ideal time comes right now in a period of market decline. You can also buy some new coins at the ICO stage at the cheapest price.
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 11:56:26 AM
I think in the ICO stage because they can manage more time to get a better price when they get the target success in their projects and most of the ICO give their time to focus on their project. And I think you can earn a better profit in that situation unlike buying it after the ICO has been finished.
it is indeed the right thought because we can buy tokens at low prices but have the potential to rise high if the project runs smoothly. but in my opinion at the moment it is very risky because there are now many ICOs that end badly.
maybe next year we can use that method if ICO starts to improve. in my opinion now it's better to buy coins that are on the market because the price is down.
Activity: 392
December 16, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I generally wait for the dip prices, from 10-11 months market is falling we know and most of the projects are in dip prices, I'm waiting %20 more drops and then I will do my investment to some alcoins like ripple.
Activity: 518
December 16, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
I think in the ICO stage because they can manage more time to get a better price when they get the target success in their projects and most of the ICO give their time to focus on their project. And I think you can earn a better profit in that situation unlike buying it after the ICO has been finished.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 05:44:04 AM
I think Best time to buy coins when ICO close and start trading in exchanges.
I seen some coins with good repo like 4xBit, BDX are doing good.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
December 16, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Sometimes the best time buying altcoin is when ICOs launch. When ICO period, developers team give big bonus and many advantages. But sometimes when the token launch in exchanger, the price drop. I think its depend on us to choose the best buying altcoin
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 16, 2018, 04:29:44 AM
I think it's best to buy altcoins in a bear market because they are very cheap and we can buy more encryption with less money. But I don't recommend investing in ICO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 16, 2018, 04:28:23 AM
I think the ICO stage is the best timing for buying altcoins because if you want to wait for the dip you don't know how much time you have to wait.
Don't you think in seasons like this, it's best to buy after ICO as you don't even know if such tokens make it to exchange or survive in exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: