Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 24. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 10
January 04, 2019, 01:25:25 AM
I guess the best time to purchase altcoin is in the ICO. Be that as it may, the dangers of getting a token in the ICO can be more noteworthy. Since the token can be trick or may not enter any exchanges which you purchase in the ICO. So in the event that you need to join ICO and purchase token, you ought to complete a decent research. In the event that you state that I can not go out on a limb, I prescribe that you trust that the token will start exchanging on the trades.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
January 04, 2019, 12:58:47 AM
I think this is the right time to buy an altcoin because usually an alternative coin will last for a few months at the end of the year, but if you buy an altcoin in an ICO as well, first analyze the ICO we will follow and usually when the ICO is launched will get a bonus, join ICO which has good prospects.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 04, 2019, 12:44:23 AM
Actually we can't predict the market and you have to study your own and select the coin then invest... initially you should invest small amount...
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
January 04, 2019, 12:38:32 AM
In 2018, the crypto-coin market is very difficult to predict because the prices fluctuate. And the fall in the price conditions made all Altcoin also collapse. However, this is certainly the right time to buy coins for long-term investment until the market returns to soar. And at the beginning of 2019, this saw market conditions bleeding and the time to invest.
Activity: 606
January 04, 2019, 12:27:18 AM
Some time ICO is the best time to buy and invest our money, many ICO have higher price more than 100% after listing at the exchange market, but some time we can start after listing at the exchange market.
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
January 03, 2019, 11:37:51 PM

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
from ico stage, it is good to buy the coin if it is really supported and well-knowned because you will probably have good amount of bonuses. But if the project is not that good,  stable only let's say,  then it is better to buy if you wait for the dip first.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 10:46:09 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

Most peoples will answer you the best time to buy altcoins is when the coin price is on the bottom or dips.
If you know this is the bottom price of the coin, buying is the good thing.
But if you still not sure where is the bottom, maybe you can wait and keep observing the market.
Sometime buying in ICO is good, you can get some bonus from it.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 03, 2019, 06:19:32 PM
There is no perfect solution for when and from where you should buy. Look at the price and think if you can handle this investment
Activity: 378
January 03, 2019, 06:11:14 PM
I see that cryptocurrency market moves in cycles and if you can  understand these cycles it is the key of profiting and managing risk. As Buffet said:" There are two major ways of investing and gaining profit from it. Firstly, Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall. Secondly, try to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall." So if you want to win in this game try to expand your horizons and knowledge in this realm.                        

Buffet's recommendations are unclear, and I doubt they've ever helped somebody. You need the practice to get a stable income in this market. You'll see yourself the year will be really hard.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 03:29:23 PM
If you really want to Make a good investment then the best time to buy is when the token is already on exchange. In that way, you can really study the trend of how the coin is performing on the market. If you decide to buy at the dip, it may mean that the coin is actually dying and you would lose your investment
Activity: 51
January 02, 2019, 03:14:47 PM
I see that cryptocurrency market moves in cycles and if you can  understand these cycles it is the key of profiting and managing risk. As Buffet said:" There are two major ways of investing and gaining profit from it. Firstly, Hold more of the things that rise and less of the things that fall. Secondly, try to have more risk exposure when markets rise and less when they fall." So if you want to win in this game try to expand your horizons and knowledge in this realm.                        

Activity: 350
December 22, 2018, 05:42:17 AM
I believe that the best time to buy good altcoins is now. After all, now the market continues to fall, prices have almost reached its minimum level. Therefore, it is possible to make profitable investments in order to get income in the future - I believe that the market will be gradually recovering from next year.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 21, 2018, 07:42:01 PM
It is impossible to guess exactly what time is the best for buying coins. The market is constantly changing and we should be able to analyze the graph of bitcoin prices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 21, 2018, 06:52:48 PM
There are no definite references. The price development of each token and coin is different and very unique. We must always update about its development. Buying tokens when ICO is indeed quite profitable because there are usually a lot of discounts, it's just that if the development is not good then when the listing on the market price can be destroyed, the opposite can happen, well ... luck factor. Dwyor. So the thing I do most often is waiting for good news, for example, there are tokens or coins that will be listing on large markets such as binance, kucoin, etc., which will definitely have a positive effect.
copper member
Activity: 140
December 21, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
Now is the best time to buy all the cryptocurrency you intend to buy and keep them for the harvest time which is bull season. Those that invest now will smile later in the nearest future because bull run will surely comes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 21, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
The best time to buy any coin is when the market is down that's when you should invest so that you also be on profit when the market rises, which we all are hoping for.
Activity: 378
December 21, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
In my opinion, the best moment to buy Altcoins is the time from the end of ICO and access to decentralized exchanges before their listing on large crypto exchanges. As a rule, during this period, alts depreciate greatly, possibly due to the massive sales of tokens by bounty-hunters. And after listing on such exchanges as Binance, their price usually rises several times.
Activity: 453
December 21, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
When altcoin loses 85-95% of it's value, I think that is the time to buy some, but I would rather buy bitcoin than altcoin, because bitcoin pulls with him everything. So why not bitcoin and after mooning some altcoins where are still cheap by your opinion.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 12:19:33 AM
Now is the best time to buy altcoin because the price is still cheap, to be able to get a good altcoin, of course you have to be good at analyzing the coins because not all coins are worth investing in.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
December 21, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
You can buy altcoins anytime. It all depends on your motive to buy that coins. Depending upon the market conditions and your investment , profit is decided and it's up to you that how much profit you want to earn.
in principle, the investment you say is true. anytime we can invest, because our own profits will determine. but it's not that easy, we also have to look at market capabilities, if the profits obtained take a long time, it's the same as the capital we use will be held back for a long time too. we also have to consider the efficiency of the time used if you think about investing.
Pages:
Jump to: