Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the next altcoin season? - page 2. (Read 1296 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 104
Chainjoes.com
June 05, 2023, 07:53:12 PM
actually nobody can exactly tell you the date of bull. We can only predict but there is no guarantee. Although in my opinion, we can see a small pump at the end of this year and then bull market maybe come just before at the end of 2024. Although those are my capital personal thoughts. Then if you ask me about convert your portfolio, i think if you already hold potential coins then Don't worry. Those will pump hardly durning bull run. But feel free to convert some shares into bitcoin, ether,, which will be risk free and profitable
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 04, 2023, 11:54:38 PM
I think we are still very far from Alt season. I’m not getting into altcoins at this point. They’re so overvalued. Memecoins with billions of market cap. I don’t mind missing out of I’m wrong, but I’ll stick to 70% BTC, 20% ETH, 10% alts.

Totally agree with you that alt season is still far away because whenever Bitcoin halving happens, altcoin season starts sometime after that. I think If one wants to make a long-term investment, almost all the altcoin prices have fallen significantly at the moment, so this is a good opportunity. There is no doubt that almost a lot of market capital has gone into meme coins, but whenever their hype dies down, all the capital will come back to altcoins.

Investing in Bitcoin and Etherium with Altcoin is a great strategy as you have set up, but if the percentage of altcoin is increased from 10% to 40% of its capital, the rate of return can be great. There is no doubt that altcoins are more risky than Bitcoin and Etherium, but a good and strong project can earn huge profits if even one succeeds.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
June 04, 2023, 02:27:23 PM
Due the market situation i couldn’t taken a date for pump altcoins season but as fire we can expect in this year last time. Although we should buy btc because altcoins price will rising after up btc price. You can ask many smart investors even many people agree with me. Anyway i will come back again for new altcoins soon which dream for bull end of this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 421
June 04, 2023, 12:17:00 PM
I don't understand what price of all coins including altcoins is going to be. I think Bitcoin price may increase in 2024. If Bitcoin price increases then all altcoins will increase in price. But I don't know if all coins increase in price.  Litecoin price will increase. Hopefully we will see it very soon. We will have to wait few months for that.
Actually it is very difficult to say that how will be the market of altcoin or any of Cryptocurrencies. Even then there was some technical analysis where some how it can be possible to some prediction. Even then this is not hundred percent guaranteed. Because the entire altcoin market moves its price up and down based on Bitcoin dominance. So here it is assumed that when Bitcoin is having good times then alternative coin market will also have good time and when Bitcoin market is bad then alternative coin market will also be bad.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
June 04, 2023, 10:02:57 AM
the next altcoin season won't take long because there are already many halving events to come,
Litecoin will be halving in a few months, then Nervos network will be halving too, and after that in 2024 Bitcoin will be halving,
so we are already on a bullish path, so wait and be patient.
I don't understand what price of all coins including altcoins is going to be. I think Bitcoin price may increase in 2024. If Bitcoin price increases then all altcoins will increase in price. But I don't know if all coins increase in price.  Litecoin price will increase. Hopefully we will see it very soon. We will have to wait few months for that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
June 04, 2023, 09:13:00 AM
Well it is difficult to predict when will be the next altcoin season will happen, as the crypto currency market is highly unpredictable and can be influenced by different factors. Altcoin seasons happens when investors shift their focus from Bitcoin to other crypto currencies, resulting in a surge in demand and price for altcoins. There are some analysts believe that the next altcoin season could occur in the near future, as bitcoin dominance in the market has been decreasing and investors are becoming more interested in other crypto currencies. Investors should always do their own research and make informed decisions when investing in cryptocurrencies. It is important to understand the risks involved and to invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
June 04, 2023, 08:10:58 AM
After halving, i guess. We need to see really big btc pump. The rest of the market will follow
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 04, 2023, 05:01:02 AM
the next altcoin season won't take long because there are already many halving events to come,
Litecoin will be halving in a few months, then Nervos network will be halving too, and after that in 2024 Bitcoin will be halving,
so we are already on a bullish path, so wait and be patient.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 04, 2023, 12:47:27 AM
I think we are still very far from Alt season. I’m not getting into altcoins at this point. They’re so overvalued. Memecoins with billions of market cap. I don’t mind missing out of I’m wrong, but I’ll stick to 70% BTC, 20% ETH, 10% alts.
Remember that the Bitcoin halving is not far away and will be carried out in 2024,
so in my opinion we are not far away because before the halving, according to historical charts,
prices have always increased, so you don't have to worry about holding altcoins at this time,
moreover, altcoin prices are already at the bottom in my opinion.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 03, 2023, 02:45:56 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
June 02, 2023, 07:30:51 PM
A new Bitcoin rise cannot predict correctly and accurately. I completely agree. This divination that everything is cyclical and soon there will be a new round in the development of the market and a certain Bull Run will come tomorrow. This is all manipulation. So far, there are no signs of some kind of market price jerk. There should be precise momentum, either news or massive hype from whales. But while the whales are silent, there is nothing to interpret.
no one can accurately predict the price of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very dependent on supply and demand, besides that the price of bitcoin is also sensitive to news. what is certain is that the bitcoin price will reach a new ATH and after that it will go to the lowest point, but no one knows when. this is the reason why I prefer long term investments.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 02, 2023, 06:45:10 PM
it's here, yeah we can see a bit of dumping but it's a brilliant time for the research, so you can find what to pick up before huge gains
I find neon link interesting now, those guys are not afraid of the situation on the market, they are pretty confident about their product, upcoming games and events
they keep on building, all of the great names and projects keep on building no matter what, you gotta be ready for the wind of changes, so your ship will go faster in a. right direction, see?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
June 02, 2023, 05:47:46 PM
You are right. Altcoins season mostly happens after Bitcoin halving. In theory, it happens after Bitcoin reaches its ATH. But there is a possibility that some altcoins may reach their ATH faster. There are some factors that can lead an altcoin to reach ATH, one of the factors is the hype. When an altcoin to list on a top exchange, they mostly increase significantly. This can make an altcoin achieves its ATH although it is still not altcoin season. By the way, the hype isn't requested by the traders or investors, it should happen naturally.

Hype is the only factor that will triggered hugh pump for altcoin, definitely not 100% guaranteed. Altcoin season have not been triggered yet, we are waiting for the time to start selling our altcoins bagged already. It is favorable for those consistent traders and investors, exercising patience and ambitious targets for good entries. Bitcoin remained the top project in the market, it's pump and dump mainly affects the market trading volume and also altcoins. Some even barely survived during the bear season, but when the bull comes, there's enormous profits in the market.
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
June 02, 2023, 05:45:06 PM
Bitcoin has experienced bull cycles, and increases in market activity have historically often coincided with its halving events. During these cycles, the price of Bitcoin typically undergoes significant price increases, followed by periods of consolidation or correction. This event often generates renewed interest and enthusiasm in the crypto market, leading to a price increase for both Bitcoin and altcoins. However, it is also possible that it really doesn't happen because cryptocurrencies are very difficult to predict. Hopefully, it will happen so that every investor can benefit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
June 02, 2023, 05:10:47 PM
In my opinion, the next altcoin pump goes hand in hand with the bitcoin pump which will most likely occur during the next bitcoin halving. Therefore, my advice is that you better hold on to altcoins and wait for the next pump because now is not the right time to sell bitcoins or altcoins.

Bitcoin will pump again this year it doesn't have to wait for the halving that is when the real pump will start.

Hopefully we will see an altcoin pump in the next few months or so.
How can you predict if Bitcoin will pump again this year and rule out the halving? You need to know that when a halving occurs, the market performance will be better and even most of the altcoins will also experience big pumps. So, don't make assumptions without seeing and studying the track record of Bitcoin and altcoins.
A new Bitcoin rise cannot predict correctly and accurately. I completely agree. This divination that everything is cyclical and soon there will be a new round in the development of the market and a certain Bull Run will come tomorrow. This is all manipulation. So far, there are no signs of some kind of market price jerk. There should be precise momentum, either news or massive hype from whales. But while the whales are silent, there is nothing to interpret.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 02, 2023, 05:06:58 PM
Altcoin sessions generally coincide after the Bitcoin session grows towards its highs.
Sometimes there are also several Altcoins that spearhead price increases to show the trend of certain projects that are being requested by traders.
You are right. Altcoins season mostly happens after Bitcoin halving. In theory, it happens after Bitcoin reaches its ATH. But there is a possibility that some altcoins may reach their ATH faster. There are some factors that can lead an altcoin to reach ATH, one of the factors is the hype. When an altcoin to list on a top exchange, they mostly increase significantly. This can make an altcoin achieves its ATH although it is still not altcoin season. By the way, the hype isn't requested by the traders or investors, it should happen naturally.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
June 02, 2023, 12:12:59 PM
Altcoin sessions generally coincide after the Bitcoin session grows towards its highs.
Sometimes there are also several Altcoins that spearhead price increases to show the trend of certain projects that are being requested by traders.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 02, 2023, 11:42:03 AM
No one knows when Bitcoin will next pump I just don't agree with you that it will not be until the halving next year.

Yes it will pump after the halving but it could still have a pump towards the end of this year which I what I think will happen.

The pump you're talking about, I think it could come by the end of this year, but it could be $40k to $45k,but after that the market may come down again, chances are also high. Whereas, if we look at the past record or history, Bitcoin bull season starts some time after the halving.

So no one knows when the next Bitcoin pump will happen, I slightly disagree with you, because it is always judged by looking at history. Market volatility is measured by estimations. All the experts are of the same opinion that there is a strong possibility that the bull season will start after the halving of next year.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 216
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 02, 2023, 11:40:45 AM
No one knows when Bitcoin will next pump I just don't agree with you that it will not be until the halving next year.

Yes it will pump after the halving but it could still have a pump towards the end of this year which I what I think will happen.
So far, in general, we see a very slow growth of bitcoin and altcoins, and it is hardly possible to expect an acceleration of this process in the near future. Summer is coming, which means a period of mass holidays and a sharp decline in business activity in all markets. Therefore, it is unlikely that we will be able to see the altcoin season until autumn. Most likely, this will happen within a year after the halving, which is scheduled for next year. And before that time, small and short-term price jumps are possible. At the same time, the cryptocurrency market has always been unpredictable. Therefore, pleasant surprises are not ruled out.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 02, 2023, 10:36:36 AM
I have decided I have too many altcoins in my portfolio and want to convert up to half of them into Bitcoin but I am waiting for the next pump like we saw in January to do this as don't want to convert while my altcoins are 20% down.

I have only been in crypto last 12 months so not that experienced when it comes to understanding cycles. Do we have any idea when the next altcoin season is due?
In crypto, it is difficult for us to determine when the price goes up and down because crypto is very volatile. What we can do when the price drops and is having a lot of Altcoins is to hold it until it gives the profit we want.
Pages:
Jump to: