Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 5. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
same as the other investment opportunities concept of bitcoin is same..... like buy it in low price and sell it in higher price, when the market is fully formed then it is the right time to invest on bitcoin
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
I think for me this is the right time to invest in bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin going down. So you can buy more out of your money. And holding the bitcoin until it increases in price and your investment will be higher in value too. You need to do some vigilant actions while investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Now is the right time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin selling price is going down. If now buy bitcoin, I'm sure the next few days bitcoin rise again.
That's when we can sell again bitcoin that we have bought yesterday yesterday.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
I suggest that you buy bitcoins now when tge price is still at a decline. This is a known tactic among good bitcoin investors and it is called "buying the dip" or "discount buying". Basically you buy bitcoins when the price is low so in turn you buy bitcoins at a cheaper price. As a result of dip buying uou are helping bitcoin's value yo recover therefore ensuring profits on your part. So I suggest you buy now.
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
Invest in bitcoin is always! if you look at longevity, then you can buy it at any time, now a good investment price! I am sure that the rapid growth will start from day to day! if you look at the graphs for the past year - now the exact same correction is happening! buy at low prices, as long as there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 119
No one can categorically tell you the next price of Bitcoin at which you can invest. In fact, there are several investment you can do in bitcoin at any given price so if I need to advise you, I will tell you that the time to invest in bitcoin is now.
Now is the precious time to invest on bitcoin because the prices is on dump, in fact as what you tell there's no such time when the market is soaring and also it is unpredictable .My advise to you is try to invest because nothing will happens if we not try invest. Yes, its too risky but still think further more how you can earn faster enormous profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
No one can categorically tell you the next price of Bitcoin at which you can invest. In fact, there are several investment you can do in bitcoin at any given price so if I need to advise you, I will tell you that the time to invest in bitcoin is now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

Predicting bitcoin price is difficult. No one can gives you the right advise when to buy bitcoin. I haven't even opened an exchange in a week. If you believe that bitcoin has reached its bottom, you can buy it today. But i believe in the future when bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies gets mass adoption, the price will be surge.
Activity: 27
The next downfall will be by July or August probably because it will hang in hike for sometimes
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
Well anytime is the right time to invest on bitcoin but I thinks it is best right now to invest on it because its price is dropping so low. Buy as many bitcoins as you can afford and then hold it for long term, wait for its price to go higher and that's the time you'll sell all your bitcoins.
Activity: 29
hi, would like to know when is the next price to invest in bitcoins?

anyone can advise

thanks

Bitcoin cannot be predicted when it will rise or fall all of it happens spontaneously.
Keep monitoring bitcoin prices so you can quickly buy when prices go down, and sell them when prices go up.
Activity: 37
I cant say it becausee its difficult to say before had as this year too all the calculations were disturbed by btcs
Activity: 255
I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big

You can invest anytime. If you feel that you are lucky to invest in a project and you have enough amount to invest, don't hesitate to do so. But make sure that you already study what is going on in the market before going in.
Investing can be done anytime there is no restrictions about it, if you have money you can buy bitcoin with it, gradually bitcoin price is increasing more and more, people feel afraid of investment in bitcoin but I would suggest them to feel free about it, do not worry about market it is usual happening, price often get high and low but you will have to wait and let the market be high once again. Get fast knowledge about bitcoin before you go for investment and the bitcointalk is the only best source for it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
BTC reach 7k$ and is the best price to buy!

I think yesterday is the best time to invest in bitcoin because yesterday, the price is at $6k and if we have much money, we can directly buy bitcoin. but today if we are late to buy bitcoin in yesterday, we could still buy right now as the price does not increase too much so we can have the bitcoin and use for our investment. I think there is no right time to invest our money in bitcoin, we can buy at any price we want and make sure we still have money to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
I think, it is time to invest.
you should buy some bitcoin now.
I befor some days I know from my senior  bitcoin price will increase big

You can invest anytime. If you feel that you are lucky to invest in a project and you have enough amount to invest, don't hesitate to do so. But make sure that you already study what is going on in the market before going in.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
There are very less opportunity is come in front of you to invest the money in the bitcoin . So it's a good time again this opportunity is come in front of you to invest the money in bitcoin and get the more benefit in the future. Now a days the price of bitcoin is $7000 this price is very less so it is good time to invest the money in bitcoin and get more money in the future because in the last of this year the price of bitcoin is approx $15000 so it is right time to invest the money.
copper member
Activity: 392
Honestly Speaking, With any market, there is no guarantee. It’s important for you to understand how Bitcoin works before investing any money. Till now Bitcoin has fallen more than 50% since Last year. So, perhaps I think it is now a good time to evaluate its investment merits.
Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, come to a conclusion and invest.
Activity: 107
For there is no right or perfect time to invest in bitcoin. It is all about trusting your gut feeling and instincts. I usually check how the market has being moving lately and try to analize it. If bitcoin price is low that is the usual time I invest.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
For the short-term gain, wait for the dip, buy then, wait for the price to bounce back - sell. For the long term holding, buy anytime, or better yet - do a cost averaging, buy a little regularly (i.e. every month). Nowadays would be the best time. Thr market value of Bitcoin is currently falling due to thebseason but we don't need to worry about it becsuse it is expected that its market price will increase and become more expensive after holidays.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
For now I think its right time to buy shared bitcoin as well as altcoin with prices falling drastically it would be possible for traders to earn profits in the next few months by having extra patience in waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: