Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 2. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
Buy low and sell high, I think when you see the price of Bitcoin falling, you can consider whether to buy them for long-term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Personally I prefer buy BTC after long dump when BTC price decreases in 2-3 times. For ex., I have sold 50% of BTC at 18k$ and I have bough part of them at 6-12k $.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
For me it is depend on how you take a risk, if you see it when the market is down then you can buy, but bitcoin price is continue to rise this days and it is also good to buy it and hold because I think this is the signal that bitcoin will become $20000 or more and continue to rise this year.
Activity: 92
if asked the right time for bitcoin investment is when the price drops. these months bitcoin prices tend to go down maybe this is the right time to buy and we keep waiting for bitcoin to be at the highest point then we sell.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I think no one knows what is the next price of the bitcoin. Anytime you should invest in bitcoin and you should trust to your investing of bitcoin. Goodluck and have a more bitcoin.
Activity: 102
I think that when the market is down, it is the most suitable investment because the risk is the highest when the price is high. The whales will release all kinds of good news for others to take over.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks
the price can not be ascertained exactly because it can not predict exactly if your intentions and investment goals are strong and belief and bitcoin trust anytime you start investing bitcoin and good luck
Activity: 308
Ideal point just does not exist, if you believe in bitcoin, then you can buy at any time and in the future the price will necessarily rise.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin due to the value dropped drastically. Im pretty that the market will recover very soon and that's time you will gain a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
we can actually invest in bitcoin anytime so long as we have the financial capacity. Jowever, there are certain times wherein bitcoin value drops and that is actually the best time to invest in it. Currently, bitcoin value had dropped fof like 50% compared to its hoghest value last year and this is a good chance to invest in it since we get to have it at a low price.
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

anyone can advise

thanks

Anytime! Bitcoin trend is bullish for the long term. If you buy high you might suffer loss temporarily. It's just about your patience anyway. So, if you spot any deep in the chart, it's your good chance to jump into the market. Remember it only works on Bitcoin because it is "mother" of cryptocurrencies. Buying other coins can be risky other than Bitcoin.
Keep an eye out for active users in the sub. Every fucking time the active users go above 10k the price of bitcoin jumps wildly or crashes. I’ve been watching this since October. Earlier the price was $8200 with 6000 users here then it went to 11000 and the price fell to $7800 in 15 minutes. It was the exact same when it went from 12k to $6k and every other time between. You’ll also notice a massive spike in users with fresh accounts under 1 month start active posts or comments that try and create fear or attempt to shit on other users for asking questions. It’s as if a massive group of people are actively trying to manipulate the current price or Bitcoin. Who coulda seen that coming...
Activity: 266

anyone can advise

thanks

Anytime! Bitcoin trend is bullish for the long term. If you buy high you might suffer loss temporarily. It's just about your patience anyway. So, if you spot any deep in the chart, it's your good chance to jump into the market. Remember it only works on Bitcoin because it is "mother" of cryptocurrencies. Buying other coins can be risky other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 104
the right time to buy bitcoin if you think long-term, because bitcoin will eventually rise in price with the passage of time, For people who want to invest only in a short time, they should keep a close watch on the market, and immediately buy when the price drops to a certain level.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The right time is when the price is low for the average month or two.  So now wouldn't be the right time.  Because it is relatively high compared with  the last week or so.  If I was going to buy Bitcoin I'd wait till the price again went to say 6.5 or lower.  I wouldn't buy now.  
Activity: 35
Well if the price of bitcoin is still low. That is the right time to invest so when the time bitcoin will rocket up, you will get big profit.
Activity: 490
Everyone prefers to invest when the market is red. And now lasts quite a long drawdown, which gives an excellent opportunity to buy. Hasten.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
While bitcoin is developing, every day is suitable for investment. But if you want to save money, then wait for the price drop. That's what's happening now.
Activity: 378
You can buy bitcoin now. It has just started to recover after a serious correction, and the price is rising very slowly, and for investment the price is still profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
A good time to invest - when the price fell. Now the market is also in drawdown, and you can invest quite profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Yes, the price of bitcoin is now starting to show graph of peningakatan maybe you can start to invest by buying Bitcoin at the current price and waiting for the sale if you think you already get a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: