Pages:
Author

Topic: when is the right time to invest on bitcoin - page 4. (Read 3526 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think now is the right time,maybe i am late in investing bitcoin.But in my case i can still cover up what others have.I enjoy what the bitcoin gave.Another is you should hold your btc for the future,do not excahnge immediately,wait when the prixe is high.Do not panic
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
hi would like to know when is the next price to invest on bitcoins ?

anyone can advise

thanks

The right time to invest in bitcoins is probably today i guess because the bitcoi s price are really cgeap this time so you can buy then in a cheaper price so that means that if the bitcoins rises the value you can double tje money you investment or even tripled we cannot say there are rumors that the bitcoins can go $40k in the market before the year ends and we cannot let go of that opportunity that is a lot of money out there
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

It is difficult to predict the price accurately, especially in the market volatility as now. You should find out many sources and make their own decisions

as long as we can buy bitcoin at the low price, I think it's enough for us to invest our money in bitcoin and the next step is we can hold it for a long time if we can. but no matter how long you can hold, if you cannot manage your emotion then you can be a panic mode when you saw the bitcoin price is down and you will do fast sell because you don't want to get lost for your money.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
Today's price level of bitcoin at about $7,000 is an ideal price to buy. Since last month, btc price retraced to today's level and it may recover soon. Try to buy now and hold until december this year.you are going to get big profit. Another decision you may take is preparing additional fund to buy more if price drops lower. That is a good trading strategy.
Activity: 5

anyone can advise

thanks

I think today, the price is going down. It is the right time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
there is no time to invest, it is up to you who want to invest if you think it is profitable. But if you want to invest now is time tepay to invest bitcoin, because bitcoin is down.
Activity: 184

It is difficult to predict the price accurately, especially in the market volatility as now. You should find out many sources and make their own decisions
Activity: 69
there is no special time for its investments anytime you feel suitable you can do it. good luck
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

anyone can advise

thanks

For me this is the right time to invest because of the low price of bitcoin and there is a chance that your investment become wheb the time the bitcoin price become rise up again.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com

anyone can advise

thanks

Actually I don't wanna to suggest you to any price to buy for invest. I just want to give you a plan you can follow this. Try to buy btc when its in deep downtrend and sell it when the price increased. you can do it for short term and also for long time.Bitcoin will never make you hopeless. Thank you
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
The best time for me to invest in bitcoin is when I am ready to take all the risks, but if I have the courage and I think bitcoin is the right coin to invest then I am ready to invest in bitcoin ...
Activity: 471

anyone can advise

thanks

I think the perfect time for bitcoin investment is when bitcoin prices and conditions are so cheap. because if you invest when the price is high then you are too late.
Activity: 98

anyone can advise

thanks
If you want to invest in bitcoin in the short term, I think it's a good buy when the price of bitcoin falls, so you can buy it at a lower price. If you're going to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you can buy it now, and I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise in the future.
Activity: 32
As the time passes by, the value of bitcoin increases i strongly suggest that you should always monitor its value
Activity: 247
There is no good or bad time to invest, it all depends on us, as long as we think positive then whenever is a good time for investment, bitcoin prices will always be full of surprises so buying immediately is a better thing than waiting.
Activity: 789

anyone can advise

thanks
If for the long term, I suggest to start investing in bitcoin at the beginning of the year, because usually the bitcoin price always goes down. and try to hold it until the end of the year, between October or November, as usually the bitcoin price is always good that month.

anyone can advise

thanks
No one know the price of the bitcoin in the future, so I can't know the bitcoin of the optimal timing of investment, we need to make a judgment, because the price of the bitcoin is not stable, it changes all the time. If you're going to invest in bitcoin for a long time, it's a good time to invest, because the price of bitcoins has dropped so much that you can buy bitcoins at a lower price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

anyone can advise

thanks
In fact, no know what would be the price of bitcoin and no one can predict on what would be the price of it. In addition to that, the best time to invest in bitcoin is when the price is very cheap and affordable. Lastly, anytime you can invest in bitcoin and its up to you if want to invest in bitcoin but I suggest you must invest now so that you can earn much income in the future.
Many people say that you should invest in bitcoins if they are low,
I would like to suggest an average dollar investment strategy for beginners to get acquainted with volatility,
But every day bitcoin prices are getting higher by the day, so it's better to invest now than later.
Activity: 238
Right now is the right time for you to invest in it, because its current price is low, and keep bitcoin until it increases and your investment will be higher. But I believe that in the future bitcoin and crypto will be stable and flourish widely applied by everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: