Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 29. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 28, 2018, 04:16:25 AM
If the word "sanctions" the author of the topic meant criminal liability, of course we need it. Otherwise, the situation when the projects conducting ICO will collect money and disappear, will be repeated again and again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
Hype of ico already ends. I myself regret only that I became involved late, everything needs to be done on time. In its time ico brought a lot of money, but at the moment it makes no sense to participate - until the next wave of pump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
October 28, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
When there will appear a process, that is able to take the place of the ICOs within cryptocurrency market. Assuming this, I do not believe that it will happen.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 11, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
Many write about the regulation of ico and protection of investors. I believe that the investor should think about where to invest, and secondly how do you imagine the regulator??

In order for an investor to represent where he is investing, those who conduct ICO must have a physical address, a confirmed team, a legal entity and some kind of responsibility before investors. In the current situation, investors in cryptostartaps have practically no rights. Moreover, the sent funds can not be returned back if the organizers of the ICO will be fraudsters.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
October 11, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
I don’t see anything that can relate to ICO as a hype. If you are buying ICO coins just because everybody else does that, than you are not smart. You should buy only ICO tokens that will solve today's issues or serve people's needs in the future.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
In America , sanctions have already been used against ICO scams , but you should understand that as in every sphere there are worthy projects, and scammers.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
as long as Bitcoin doesn't have rules and blockchain is still free to develop. then we cannot sanction the ICO. except to report it to a security agency. every day more and more ICOs are scam, but many are not legally processed, maybe if one day the ICO is set to escrow and must use escrow, everything can be minimized from a ICO scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 06:06:27 PM
I think it'll stop once we're all rich. Then new people will come and everything will start again. After all, IPO still cause turmoil in society, and they are not the first year. 
Activity: 462
October 03, 2018, 10:17:25 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

We should have sanctions for these kind of ICOs. There should never be people or developers capable of taking money from their people and returning nothing. A possible punishment once captured would be a penalty (monetary), a return of investment, and jail time would suffice.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:12:33 PM
ICO need to regulated in order to fish out the bad eggs and protect investors' money. The hype surrounding ICO is already reducing and I think it won't be too long until it becomes unprofitable.
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 03, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
Was there a hype at all? I think it's just a drop in the bucket.
In the coming years, we must contemplate a real HYIP, when each project will collect 10 million for a couple of days, if not hours.
Besides, it seems to me that a new approach to ICO will appear soon. For example, fundraising through a Digital State...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 03, 2018, 05:17:03 PM
Most participants in the cryptocurrency market agree that the ICO market needs regulation. What kind of formal regulation will be adopted by the state, or some form of self-regulating organization consisting of the market participants themselves is a big question. But the idea of ICO itself remains relevant today and alternatives to it are not yet visible, since institutional investors and business angels are moving into the industry with great care.
Exactly so. When the governments of the countries legalize cryptocurrency, accept the list of legalized coins, then fake ICO will decrease. The teams will know that they are committing illegal actions and will have criminal penalties..
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 03, 2018, 04:56:29 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
In order for ICO fraudulent projects to be significantly smaller, we need government regulation of the ICO process and, above all, identification and good verification of the ICO team. Already, many states are preparing relevant bills or simply setting this as generally binding rules, and it can be hoped that soon ICO fraudulent projects will decrease significantly. Also, the European Union is going to do its own regulation of ICO projects, and these are 28 states.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 03, 2018, 04:29:24 PM
Most participants in the cryptocurrency market agree that the ICO market needs regulation. What kind of formal regulation will be adopted by the state, or some form of self-regulating organization consisting of the market participants themselves is a big question. But the idea of ICO itself remains relevant today and alternatives to it are not yet visible, since institutional investors and business angels are moving into the industry with great care.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 03, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
I can say that the sooner measures are taken against false projects, the better it will be to work with them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
October 02, 2018, 06:57:11 PM
The ICO bubble is coming to an end, though projects are still lagging behind the curve on that realization. I think that all the actual hype surrounding them has pretty much dissipated, but there are still some projects that slip through and actually reach their caps. These are usually obvious though as they'll have a stellar team and community behind them to make it happen.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 02, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

I think we dont need sanctions for icos. Because here is decentralised place and we have freedom. Also icos have freedom too.
Yes there are too many scammers also in icos . Too  many icos are scammers. But people dont have to invest these icos.
They can do their researches etc etc. If they are sendnig ethereums to scam icos. That is their fault. I believe average experienced investor
can easily realise which ico is real or scam.. We are now the internet and globality age. We need to learn about everything and we need to use our brains for that.
Activity: 226
October 02, 2018, 06:21:49 PM
As ICO projects are still being created and attracting investment from the participants, I think the ICO advertising activities will continue to grow. The cryptocurrency market has resumed and so investors can completely feel secure and continue to participate in this market.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:45:55 PM
Many write about the regulation of ico and protection of investors. I believe that the investor should think about where to invest, and secondly how do you imagine the regulator??
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
October 02, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
It might be a long time before we see the end of it but I think that by now most of the hype from the last bull has died down and the people who are investing now are those who understand and know that this is the time to buy the coins if you want to end up making any profit from it. Nothing can stay hyped up forever and the one on icos has definitely died down a whole lot
Yes,those who experience more in terms of hype I think they determine already how to avoid loss and the advantage is to buy a coin in hype market. I believe in this big dip it will recover as soon as possible .
Pages:
Jump to: