Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 26. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 06:54:41 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

well even coin in exchange will disappear so....yeah
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 01, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

I do not think that we need to make some sanctions but to regulate this process in some way - yes. Because too many scam projects appear every day on the market. But according to the situation nowadays on the crypto market with not increasing prices on the coins and tokens, more and more project can not collect very often even a half of the planned cap. So it may happen that ICOs may become less popular and interesting for the society.
The fact of the matter is that we have already lost a lot of investors due to fraud. Therefore, they are afraid to invest in ico, and the second reason is that the price with access to the stock exchange falls many times, it is easier to simply buy project tokens on the exchange, because it is safer.
perhaps after a time the main investments will be in projects that have left the stage of Assembly and came to the stage of product implementation. too many are trying to raise money for a naked idea...
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
October 31, 2018, 02:19:26 AM
Today is the day: Bitcoin $BTC is 10 years old! Grin Grin Grin

I think there will be another ico boom especially with security tokens, just my small opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
October 30, 2018, 10:03:46 AM
Of course, we need them, but not sanctions, but some kind of legal basis that would help to avoid fraud, or at least that they would bring fraudsters to justice!
Activity: 756
October 30, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

I do not think that we need to make some sanctions but to regulate this process in some way - yes. Because too many scam projects appear every day on the market. But according to the situation nowadays on the crypto market with not increasing prices on the coins and tokens, more and more project can not collect very often even a half of the planned cap. So it may happen that ICOs may become less popular and interesting for the society.
The fact of the matter is that we have already lost a lot of investors due to fraud. Therefore, they are afraid to invest in ico, and the second reason is that the price with access to the stock exchange falls many times, it is easier to simply buy project tokens on the exchange, because it is safer.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 09:53:52 AM
Of course, I believe they should appear as soon as on the market there are scammers, too long to respond and now the market ICO is almost dead, I think he killed the crooks.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 30, 2018, 09:48:46 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 05:49:34 PM
We should see less ICOs because %99 of ICOs are scam now. before this year, ICOs have more quality than now. People are getting conscious about this cryptocurrency and ICOs. I hope we will see less and more qualified jobs about ICOs. I am sure that for 2019 that will be ICOs and cryptocurrency's year.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 05:47:20 PM
Yes, projects are not much fundraising , I think that the bear market still presses , and now it is very bad with fundraising
There's no specific time when the hype is to stop or end because as long as crypto decentralized and no one who controlled in market it will still goes on the hype in ICO .But for me ,it is an opportunity for us because we can buy for affordable price in every coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 05:39:59 PM
Yes, projects are not much fundraising , I think that the bear market still presses , and now it is very bad with fundraising
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
October 29, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

As long as developers are earning through ICOs and as long as there's no regulation with regards to ICO, more ICO will come. That is one of the reasons why there are a lot of scam ICOs and that is also why some legitimate ICO who are aiming to provide real product and service fail.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 04:55:24 PM
Of course, strict regulations should be enacted to clinch wings of ico scammers. Their bad acts has discouraged many people and many have fouled not to invest in ico many people prefer to buy on exchange instead of ico participation.
Activity: 378
Look ARROUND!
October 29, 2018, 04:47:11 PM
I feel like the big hype is already over. The crypto community is getting more and more clever, and wise, and so the ICOs do not have that easy job anymore. But the good ones can still be succesful IMO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
October 29, 2018, 04:45:54 PM
i think we need but it must be not very strictly as it may be. And without any possibility of corruption and other consequences like bureaucracy. Though it is impossible...  Grin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 29, 2018, 04:43:58 PM
Of course, if the ICO team commits a crime by collecting money from investors and then disappears with them, then they must be held criminally liable for it. States are too slow to regulate this process and therefore fraud in the ICO has reached a very large scale. It even seems that states are doing this intentionally to discredit the very idea of cryptocurrency. Regulation of the ICO process is very necessary for us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 29, 2018, 04:14:18 PM
Nowadays SEC has the special department that works tightly with the regulating of the ICO new and even future  projects, but wheather it is good it is the other question.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 29, 2018, 02:45:43 PM
I think we are already seeing the beginning of this process. With the introduction of ICO regulation in one form or another, the risks of investing will fall, but at the same time the price of investing will increase and the probable profits from participation in ICO will decrease.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
I think we need some kind of control over ICO. Just a lot of people realized that you can easily make a huge amount of money. Therefore, now there is so much deception. Later, the situation will change for the better, I think the problem will be solved.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 01:58:19 PM
It’s hard to say what I can’t guess at all, because now it’s difficult to talk in general about what will happen in 1 year, because many respected traders say the opposite is that the situation will stabilize and be much better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:51:52 PM
This problem really exists in the market of ICO projects, and perhaps some kind of authorities are needed to control this. But at the moment, all we can do is choose the right projects.

I think that soon the government will not allow fraudsters to launch their projects. Today investors are more demanding on ICOs but a well-prepared scam is still difficult to recognize.
Pages:
Jump to: