Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 24. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
November 16, 2018, 06:07:07 AM
Nobody knows. May be it is already ended and we are just wasting time writing here supporting different projects and investing our money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:03:51 AM
Now, while the market is capable of increasing the popularity of ICO will not decrease and we will also be surprised. But sooner or later ICO will simply cease to be interesting. I think it'll be about a year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Hello,

I think the ICO hype already died down. Maybe Security Tokens will spark some form of it again.
I think will will see a lot of projects which start collecting money but dont go down the utility token road

Cheers
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
November 16, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
I think if there is too much SCAM appear it would reduce the people to keep their trust on ICO, and thus makes the ICO to suffer.
When that happen, a new system should be develop to avoid those SCAM and create a better way of investment, to rebuild the people trust.
Don't forget about people who already stuck in some ICOs that not success, i think people like them wouldn't back anymore for ICO and do anything else because it can make bad affect for that ICOs itself.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 16, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
The hype of crypto ended in 2017, and i believe ICO sphere felt it too. And that`s why i believe that new hype wave will come soon. For the ICO it will be 4-5 years(same as startup movement)
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 05:25:59 AM
The end of the hype of ICO is when people no longer see the potential of making money from such activities. For example, there are no more folks to buy a token in exchange, leading to a decrease in the people who are interested in buying token at ICO period.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
November 16, 2018, 05:23:12 AM
It could also be like that even for ICO it might be better to be replaced by STO.
STO may be stronger for its legal problems, because some people are also starting to switch to STO.

Referr: https://blog.icoalert.com/sto-is-the-new-ipo
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
The ICO market does require regulation because fraudsters are free to break the ICO market environment, investors are being deceived, and bounty hunters are wasting time!
Activity: 434
BITWIN
November 16, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
Which types of sanctions could you suggest?
There is nothing to be suggested in this field. We have to change ICO model on something more trusted
Activity: 111
November 16, 2018, 05:16:33 AM
ICO's are mostly scammy business, the creators tend to buy in their own so the mount of coin and investors seems larger, people keeps falling for them and chance of getting out with profit are low. One should focus on checking that code is being done and that it has a real purpose that cannot be easily and with better efficiency recreated by the ETH smart contracts.
As long as you preach your profit's with ICO's people will feel curious, on the other hand we cannot ignore serious business initial crowdfund just because 98% of the new shitcoins are made to make money off their community.
Activity: 266
November 16, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
I don't think ICOs hype ever end, the ICOs need hype,  because without hyping they won't be able collectiong such sums of money/cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
I think if there is too much SCAM appear it would reduce the people to keep their trust on ICO, and thus makes the ICO to suffer.
When that happen, a new system should be develop to avoid those SCAM and create a better way of investment, to rebuild the people trust.
Activity: 434
November 16, 2018, 04:54:14 AM
No one knows, because we now know that ICO advertising is the lifeblood of an ICO project. If ICO is no longer advertised, then ICO is unlikely to raise capital successfully, so I think the ICO will never. stop advertising
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 16, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
ICO's hype can't end because the fraudster still relies on it to defraud money without having to bear the consequences! This is very sad, isn't it?
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 04:31:45 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

For me, ICO opened only recently and I do not think that they will cease to be popular very quickly. Now I don't even think about it being close. ICO is an area that will develop for a long time and be popular for a long time too
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
My point of view it will take more years to go end . because now every industry looking and learning how to adopt Blockchain technology and more .
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
November 13, 2018, 03:15:28 AM
Of course, I look forward to when they begin to enter, because these scams are killing the entire market ICO, I do not understand why nothing had been done to destroy them. Enough even KYC for all team members, then Scam is not difficult to catch.
Activity: 420
November 13, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
ICO is one form of development in the crypto project, so this is very good for the future because there are many that have benefited. ICO continues to grow and will develop so that it can provide innovation that is capable of breaking down individual financial problems.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
Everyone who created those kind of Scam ICO should be punished. Cause if not, it could makes the trust from people about ICO will be vanish.
That could be the worst future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
maybe for this problem we need a long time because nowadays there are many people who apply ico to their projects and this also needs to look for loopholes besides following ico. besides that we also have to be active to see the updates.
Pages:
Jump to: