Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 25. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
November 13, 2018, 02:52:21 AM
ICO will continue to grow. because this industry is indeed much liked. but the current lack of supervision makes many people free to make their projecks
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 02:50:27 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

The ICO market provides really great benefits for investors and participants. But in any field there are always cases of fraud. It is unlikely that such a risk can be eliminated in the ICO market. But I really hope that already from 2019, many investors will become smarter, so fraudulent projects lose their chances of getting investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
November 07, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
ICO clearly needs legal regulation. This will protect investors and introduce liability for fraud. In addition, it will oblige projects to meet a number of requirements and guarantee a refund in case of unsuccessful token sale.
icos are really popular now as peopel thinkntaht it is easy to participate in tjem but you need to be careful with scammers
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
November 07, 2018, 04:13:53 PM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
people are i terested in bitcoina mdin different ways to earn money icos are one of these so i think they will always be popular
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 07, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
ICO clearly needs legal regulation. This will protect investors and introduce liability for fraud. In addition, it will oblige projects to meet a number of requirements and guarantee a refund in case of unsuccessful token sale.
Activity: 350
November 07, 2018, 03:58:47 PM
In 2017, there were many ICOs. Therefore, the price of Bitcoin has increased so much. What else can contribute to the growth of cryptocurrency? I think that only ICO
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
November 07, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
The ICO will not end as long as this industry still provides many benefits. like now there are more and more projecks that are there and also getting bigger. but indeed there are more and more unclear projects

I think after the introduction of government regulation or a kind of self-regulatory organization for ICO participants, hype will develop into a long-term and sustainable business. In one form or another, we see attempts at prohibiting or regulating ICO in China, South Korea, Singapore, Malta and Switzerland.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 07, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
The ICO will not end as long as this industry still provides many benefits. like now there are more and more projecks that are there and also getting bigger. but indeed there are more and more unclear projects
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 07, 2018, 07:56:56 AM
The hype of ICO is really devastation for any investors. The rapidly existence of ICO's will build and break the reputation of cryptocurrencies. Some are just here to scam people and other projects are genuine. But the saddest part of this is that only 5% of ICO are real and 95% are fake.
the meaning of ICO at the initial stage was a donation to developers for a good idea and hope to get from the implementation of possible profiles to use the development. further, both sides are trying to extract super profits from this process, which led to a perversion of both the process of investing in XXX and pure developer fraud.
Activity: 294
November 07, 2018, 01:22:27 AM
The popularity of ICO is cool. This means that people are still interested in the development of our usual world and the introduction of new technologies. I am extremely glad that we now have such an opportunity
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
November 03, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
The hype of ICO is really devastation for any investors. The rapidly existence of ICO's will build and break the reputation of cryptocurrencies. Some are just here to scam people and other projects are genuine. But the saddest part of this is that only 5% of ICO are real and 95% are fake.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
To be honest, I have seen just few ICOs that reached softcap and still ran with the money, most of them stuck around and develop their products and I am speaking from experience, many ICOs that exit are those who didn't reach their softcap goals.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
November 03, 2018, 09:46:29 AM

As long as developers are earning through ICOs and as long as there's no regulation with regards to ICO, more ICO will come. That is one of the reasons why there are a lot of scam ICOs and that is also why some legitimate ICO who are aiming to provide real product and service fail.
Regarding of market hype there are scams in ICO's but there are also a legit one ,we can't predict how much time to go in this hype but we're just hoping for recovery in end for the purposes of earning money .
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
November 03, 2018, 08:15:01 AM
Ico will change and we will see only serious projects will come with an audit and a preliminary check.
Activity: 490
November 03, 2018, 08:06:20 AM
Currently, several countries are developing regulatory methods to combat fraudulent projects based on the initial offers of tokens. I think in a year we will see the first rules.
Activity: 1008
November 03, 2018, 06:13:52 AM
I think the scam ICO projects have been and will be. It is sad. And this is very difficult to fight. I think unfortunately nothing can be done about it. You just need to take and work on.
copper member
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
I think when the market becomes older, we will see a lot of different regulations. And I hope we will finally see something like an ICO instance that will check if an ICO is legal or not. People should  be more careful with the ICO investments.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
November 03, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

While there are cryptocurrencies and blockchain will be popular ICO. This is absolutely normal and I think that this area will be able to develop for a long time. For me it is objectively normal
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 08:09:12 AM
Until now there is no punitive ICO scam, It still works very actively and is cheating a lot of investors. The ICO is very chaotic and it is difficult to distinguish which ICO is good and which ICO is scam, ICO scam has caused the ICO market to no longer care as before, and maybe in the future ICO will completely disappear

Activity: 18
November 01, 2018, 07:01:26 AM
ICO hype will end when regulation comes in, Switzerland achieved it. Unfortunately, things like Brexit and Europe's issues with Italy mean regulatory bodies have more important issues to deal with at the moment. Very few ICO's have actually gone from whitepaper to a working product. Happy with my investment with Plutus, they've got a live beta app at the moment that lets you buy and sell crypto at zero fees, and they're going to add a payment functionality next month that lets you pay with Bitcoin at over 40million stores worldwide Smiley Plutus Telegram
Pages:
Jump to: