Pages:
Author

Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ? - page 37. (Read 27836 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 10:13:58 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

Thats true my friend as this forum are growing older many icos are scam they keep stoling money of the investors and the participants. I hope there will changes in this forum regarding on that issue. Filtering icos is the best way in this situation so that no more scam happens again.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:08:26 AM
The best solution is a KYC for developers. Let's think, the founders register their real data, and this info will be open to investors. In this case, if the founders will deceive someone , they can be easily found by police or investors  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 09:02:32 AM
I think some regulations could be a good thing for ICOs, as a lot of people still seem to be getting scammed...

I've personnally never been scammed, either as investor or as bounty hunter.

Maybe I'm really lucky or maybe people just don't bother to research enough the ICO before investing in it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
May 28, 2018, 08:55:20 AM
Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
There are more ico's every day but main problem is their short period of collecting money.
Frankly, if 500 people would sit down and research every single project there would be much less scam projects. Also, ICO regulation is one of the solutions.
What kind of sanctions you had in mind?
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
May 28, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
I don't think that will end the hype of ICO, because ICO is the first step for developers which what th realize their ideas and it the easy way to get financing for projects. But i suppose should be made some changes for legal regulation ico which will help avoid scammers. It should be made as soon as possible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
May 28, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
As time goes by, more and more ICOs appearing and some are just like bubbles. And because the fraud people are best in deceiving others we cannot right away distinguish which is real or not. I think we really need a group of people whose work is to look out for scam projects.
with how people still investing with ico's then we really can't say when this things stop, hype always there especially when volume still small and big players are present coming from the project, they can manipulate the price and easily bring it up and attract newer investors, just be careful if ever you are still planning to invest who knows what fate will bring you after.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 06:48:45 AM
As long as the need of it is still earning investors, it can grow as the market grows and we cant stop it from happening the only thing possible for us is to invest in ICOs with potentials.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 06:43:54 AM
As time goes by, more and more ICOs appearing and some are just like bubbles. And because the fraud people are best in deceiving others we cannot right away distinguish which is real or not. I think we really need a group of people whose work is to look out for scam projects.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
Definitely we need them, as soon as possible, it is so bad losing money on unworthy projects. Many people want money- they trust and gamble= they lost money.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:39:13 AM
Of course, IOCs need to be sanctioned, but what can we rely on to sanction them? We do not have the help of the government. What should we do? We can only refuse to invest in ICO now!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 08:23:37 AM
I think that interest in crypto projects will only increase every day, more and more good projects, there are investment funds that invest in crypto projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
Currently, Google and social networking sites have banned ICO-related ads. Some ICOs are advertised with bounty campaigns on this forum. So I think you will never encounter rogue ICO projects on the internet
Activity: 182
May 24, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Yes, we need. To create a special regulator where each ICO must pass it to scrape out the scam projects

You are right to some extent. However, i am not certain that the proposed regulators for the regulation of ICOs are completely sincere. The Government is more concerned about taxations and making incomes from every necessary means  while also trying to be in control which is completely against the ethos of decentralization that blockchain promotes.
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 12:32:23 PM
I think that now everything is at a good level. Already people do not invest money in a frank shits projects
Activity: 773
May 24, 2018, 12:30:44 PM
Future ICO projects are so well-written that it's hard to find out whether it's fraudulent or not. And it's not easy to deal with this. And while they do not stop, they will continue to deceive us.
Activity: 210
May 24, 2018, 12:26:56 PM
These are very unpleasant consequences of lack of control with above. These are conscious risks on which there is each who crypto accepts. I would like that have made certain punishments for those who deceives, but at the same time I am killed by feeling that someone will operate what was without management initially.
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
May 24, 2018, 12:19:51 PM
To be more precise, normal projects, create such rules, a certain standard, which will protect you from the scum.
Merit: 13
🤖UBEX.COM
May 24, 2018, 12:17:09 PM
I think that after a while, the mechanism for determining scam projects will be adjusted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 12:10:57 PM
I think ICOs are already dying hype wise, the market is over saturated with many adding nothing new or something that doesn't require blockchain tech, most projects are worthless
Activity: 125
May 24, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
I think that the hype will die when ICO projects stop giving such a big profit. When you need to wait at least half a year to get not x10, but x3. Then there will not be so many enthusiasts who are looking for easy money.
Pages:
Jump to: