Pages:
Author

Topic: When will more retailers accept Bitcoin - page 31. (Read 17193 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 500
September 01, 2017, 05:10:29 AM
As soon as more countries will start legalizing bitcoin, the bitcoin is gradually proving itself as the most valuable currency of the world. Many retailers are already accepting bitcoin due to its popularity and they admits the worth of bitcoin. I am waiting for the time when bitcoin become legalized in each and every country of the world and we can buy anything and travel using it.
I agree. Nowadays as soon as more people or countries see some development then that is the time they would also follow up. As of now the developments are slowly rising and it has not yet been fully developed, so there is really a high chance that it would really be legalized, but we still not know what will happen in the future, let us just wait further to what might happen, and just hope good news will still follow.

I totally agree, we have to give it time as Bitcoin keeps evolving and there's a persistent global demand for it the merchants from all walks of life and industry will begin to see the sense in accepting Bitcoin in whatever jurisdiction the find themselves but it's definitely going to take some time.
Soon everything we want to see and to experience in btc like shops, atms, acceptance of btc anywhere and even don't we want to see, we might get experienced it. Btc have a lot of future and have a broad services that are open for innovations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
September 01, 2017, 05:00:41 AM
As soon as more countries will start legalizing bitcoin, the bitcoin is gradually proving itself as the most valuable currency of the world. Many retailers are already accepting bitcoin due to its popularity and they admits the worth of bitcoin. I am waiting for the time when bitcoin become legalized in each and every country of the world and we can buy anything and travel using it.
I agree. Nowadays as soon as more people or countries see some development then that is the time they would also follow up. As of now the developments are slowly rising and it has not yet been fully developed, so there is really a high chance that it would really be legalized, but we still not know what will happen in the future, let us just wait further to what might happen, and just hope good news will still follow.

I totally agree, we have to give it time as Bitcoin keeps evolving and there's a persistent global demand for it the merchants from all walks of life and industry will begin to see the sense in accepting Bitcoin in whatever jurisdiction the find themselves but it's definitely going to take some time.
Activity: 631
Merit: 253
September 01, 2017, 03:47:53 AM
Activity: 119
Merit: 13
0x88628bf14F2391707bA9d1767f83c694Efd2a8B9
September 01, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Well here in Latin America Colombia just opened their first BTC ATM so we can expect some retail there to start acepting crypto soon, then its just a matter of time for the rest of the continent
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
September 01, 2017, 03:28:51 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 02:56:26 AM
I think Japan implemented Bitcoin to their country as a legal tender because with the creator of Bitcoin itself Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto, the government of Japan is just being so proud with what happened to bitcoin so they honor their own country men.

I really doubt about other countries to fully implement Bitcoin as a legal tender because some of the countries especially the corrupt ones will never agree to a free payment platforms, they will do anything to put a tax on it or else they will not support it at all.
Activity: 113
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 02:38:01 AM
Maybe more retailers will start accepting Bitcoin when Bitcoin became legal in our respective countries and when people are known of what is Bitcoin, its advantages and disadvantages, how to use them, how to trade them and how to handle them.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
September 01, 2017, 01:41:23 AM
The main problem of accepting Bitcoin as a payment is firstly governments should be given green signals to the retailers in order to accept bitcoins. There are some countries who have given permissions to retailers to accept Bitcoin as payments method.
It's not necessary for countries that does not have any legal issue about Bitcoin. The only thing that retailers will be facing is that they have to be honest when it comes to their Bitcoin earnings as they are aslo taxable in terms of income tax. Yes I know the payment you get is in Bitcoin but it is also counted as your income there is no escape in that, and if you ever tried to evade it is only a matter of time before you get caught and face legal charges.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
September 01, 2017, 01:28:52 AM
The main problem of accepting Bitcoin as a payment is firstly governments should be given green signals to the retailers in order to accept bitcoins. There are some countries who have given permissions to retailers to accept Bitcoin as payments method.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 01, 2017, 01:18:05 AM
Well, we have to thank Japan for really leading the way for the burgeoning adoption of Bitcoin down to many merchants or retailers. I am sure this can somehow make Bitcoin more popular as it can now be used to buy real-world products whether online or offline. It is now very convenient to pay Bitcoin because of the provided infrastructure.

As with the great USA, there seems to be a slower adoption of Bitcoin from merchants big and small. It can because of the still-lacking tax and legal framework to work with. We are having a wait and see attitude so far. Hopefully, in the coming months and years there would be an uptick in the merchants' attitude towards Bitcoin. Well, we are all hoping that soon Amazon and other big online retailers can facilitation the acceptance of Bitcoin.

There is no questions there are still many issues that e-commerce has to contend with in relation to Bitcoin. Many are showing apprehension with the currency's volatility which can definitely affect potential profits. Not to mention the reluctance of the government to fully recognize Bitcoin.

Probably in some developed countries legal bitcoin of course already available some services both store and other facilities that provide transactions both online and offline using bitcoin facilities, and maybe only time factor bitcoin will be a digital currency that can be used in various countries with various transaction services
Indeed. Bitcoin usage especially within countries who have been already established bitcoin legalization will surely have their retailers accepting bitcoin usage for a term of currency that can be typically use for payments anytime and anywhere in any business establishments. This can also be possible to happen into other countries across the globe due to the reason that consumers demands will dictate the next move of the retailers forcing and pushing them to accept and operate bitcoin usage because it was the major demand of the societal individuals.
Activity: 448
August 31, 2017, 11:25:52 PM
I know it's very near and I can feel it. It will just take few more years because btc is spreading so fast to society compared to recent years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 31, 2017, 10:55:18 PM
When bitcoin got more good publicity I think there will be more retailer willing to accept bitcoin, some people still do not really know about bitcoin and then the transaction speed sometimes become the reason for the retailer to refuse bitcoin payment, but I believe in the future a lot of stores will accept bitcoin, because it is a great and easy innovation to do transaction globally
Activity: 180
August 31, 2017, 10:30:59 PM
I think everyday you see more and more retailers accepting bitcoin. It will likely increase in the future. But not sure when or if it will ever be accepted by most retailers.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 31, 2017, 07:26:09 PM
Retailers will accept when it will be stable. It’s good that japan has accepted Bitcoin in their society. Even more better that they have integrated it in their local stores. But for some retailers in other countries to accept it, it should be stable first. I imagine that it can be frustrating that you’ve received bitcoin payment worth $20 only for it to turn to $17 when you cash it out because of its volatile nature.

Bitcoin will not become stable, maybe will last for 10 years or more. Since bitcoin was being introduced as money to make more money, majority will take this chance to considered this as an investment rather than a currency. For merchants to accept bitcoin, they must also accept the volatility on it.

If other merchants able to accept bitcoin even with hard volatility, there is also a chance that more merchants will follow. They just have to do brainstorming on how they will deal with this kind of price movement in bitcoin currency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
August 31, 2017, 07:15:10 PM
Countries would adopt bitcoin in their retail store once they get benefit from it, basically its about the taxing system that will be applied gor every use of bitcoin. Some other country arr now using bitcoin like japan. Other country like Philippines has already transactions offered like electric and cable fee that bitcoin cam be used. It would be possible that more countries will adopt the use of bitcoin knowing that there are now increasing number of users. If government would not do some action to implement the use it would be their lost. Bitcoin with or without the interference of government will go on, and people could invest, trasact, buy and sell.
Activity: 672
August 31, 2017, 05:00:47 PM
Retailers will accept when it will be stable. It’s good that japan has accepted Bitcoin in their society. Even more better that they have integrated it in their local stores. But for some retailers in other countries to accept it, it should be stable first. I imagine that it can be frustrating that you’ve received bitcoin payment worth $20 only for it to turn to $17 when you cash it out because of its volatile nature.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
August 31, 2017, 03:10:45 PM
I'm actually waiting for a merchant acceptance to make the most out of my coins. Buying stuff, especially electronics directly allows you to avoid banks, so no big brother watching your transactions and no taxes. You can go to a store and come out with a new TV, console, speakers and it's like the whole thing was done in cash.
Activity: 564
August 31, 2017, 02:30:04 PM
What I think and in my experience is that people will use Bitcoin when stability comes to the market.

What most people who is no-tech related, talking about Bitcoin is sooo overwhelming. Now imagine you tell them that the currency has variations every second and that in one month they can lose money, and in another month they can win up to 100% (like it happened two months ago)

When a small business can accept bitcoin, it has gained widespread popularity as a currency of the world. That is a prerequisite. Otherwise, that will not happen.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 31, 2017, 02:21:40 PM
I think that sellers are afraid to take bitcoin because of its not too stable price and many will not so risk not to stay at a loss. It will be like a lottery and will be sold only by very rich sellers or those who are not afraid of losing money.
Yes, it will be unprofitable for some retailers, and I believe much has been done to convince people to start making use of Bitcoin. So nothing has to be done again. It’s now left for them to choose whether to make use of Bitcoin or not.
It does not have to be unprofitable for sellers the moment they receive bitcoin they can immediately convert it and if they pass the cost of conversion to their customers then they have nothing to fear about losing money in fess I think many people just do not want to change the way they do things.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 299
August 31, 2017, 01:55:17 AM
Maybe a few more years bitcoin users increase and more retailers who receive bitcoin as a means of payment in the transaction will greatly facilitate us bitcoin users.
Yes, it will take some time for Bitcoin to have a good hold in the market. I am very much sure that the way Bitcoin is holding its place in market, in very short span of time it will be accepted by most of the retailers and we may see it as National Currency perhaps one day.
Pages:
Jump to: