Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 19. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Listen to music on vinyl, watch some comedy or read a book
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
When I feel stressed, I relieve stress by running. Running can relax and let me forget my troubles. You can also try it. I feel it works well. Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I go to the gym to destress, the body works by releasing endorphins therefore giving you an overall good sense of well-being after a workout.
Activity: 44
I will play video games or reading novels when feel stress, I think listening to piano music is also a good way to relax yourself.
Activity: 47
I have Bipolar Disorder, and when I am stressed, I always put myself isolated in my room. I binge-eating and sleep as much as I can to the point that I don't ever wanna get up.
Activity: 159
If I am stressed I will invite a friend to vacation to the beach or park that makes it comfortable, I am sure this can ease your stress for a moment.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
For me I often listen to music to calm me or relax when ever I am stressed.
Activity: 116
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
Whenever I'm stress I listen to musics or meditation instrumental which you can download in YouTube. I also eat fruits ang vegetables, but most importantly I drink a lot of water and sleep early at night. 😃
Activity: 22
food for nature
Activity: 196
Hello everyone,
Sometimes i'm sleeping .
Activity: 336
Hello everyone,

When i feel very stress, first of all i always take a deep breath and relax my mind. Thinking the happy memories that i ever have. After that i pray to God to help me face my problems.
And then i listen to the music or do yoga. Sometimes watching the funny movies or hang out with my best friends is help me relieve my stress.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
When I am stressed I usually go buy meatballs with very spicy spices and then go to the mall to shop as much as possible until I forget the problems that make me stress.
Activity: 210
May stress reliever is bitcoin reading here in forum makes me relax.
Activity: 18
Hello everyone,

When I'm stressed and don't know what to do most especially with work, all i do is call a friend sit with him/her and talk about good things happened in the past. Smiley
Activity: 250
You can relax with your freinds to hangout, happy with your freinds to spent time beside the sea, swimming in thebthe beach, I think like that.
Activity: 16
when i was stressed i went on holiday Cheesy
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Unwind go outside go to park malls play much better if you drink with your bestfriend when your'e stressed or depressed all you need is someone to talk to
Activity: 7
I listen electronic music and flamenco. If these don't work, I start to dance.
Activity: 231
Hello everyone,

When i'm stressed I play online games like League of Legends and crossfire. Also I play board games with my other friends and my family. I want to play  basketball with my friends and go in other places to encounter a enemy to play basketball, I want to experience a challenge so we go to other places to fight or play basketball.
Activity: 125
Hello everyone,

Going to the gym is actually a good way to relax and lose some energy.
Pages:
Jump to: